Has anyone encountered missing photos from the camera? I've noticed it a couple of times now. After I take a photo, I can't find it in the photos app. I can see the thumbnail of the photo in the camera app down in the corner when I take the photo so I assumed that it was saved. But when I go back to it afterwards, it is not there anymore.
    08-22-17 12:20 AM
    Has anyone encountered missing photos from the camera? I've noticed it a couple of times now. After I take a photo, I can't find it in the photos app. I can see the thumbnail of the photo in the camera app down in the corner when I take the photo so I assumed that it was saved. But when I go back to it afterwards, it is not there anymore.
    Is that in a specific folder or are you tapping on the thumbnail and it is still missing?

Where do you save? Internal Memory or sd-card?
    08-22-17 10:49 AM
    It seems to me like they won't show up until they've been synced with Google drive. If I check again a few mins later they show up

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 11:12 AM
    It's saved to the SD card because I formated it to be used as internal storage.

This has only happened to me twice. When I took the picture, the thumbnail is at the corner of the screen. I didn't click it at that moment because I assumed the picture was taken if the thumbnail is there. When I come back to look at the picture later, I open the Photos app and it is not there. Then I tried going to the camera and the thumbnail isn't there either. It's strange. I have taken many photos without issues but the past few weeks, I have noticed this problem twice.
    08-22-17 10:05 PM
    It seems to me like they won't show up until they've been synced with Google drive. If I check again a few mins later they show up

Posted via CB10
    That's not true. Photos show up on my phone properly without being synced.

Do you mean showing up on your computer? Then yes, you must wait for it to sync.
    08-22-17 10:08 PM
    I have the same problem for the past week. the photos and videos I took did show up in the Photos app as empty files. Right after I took the photo it was perfect in the camera app but after a while only the low res thumbnail survived there. The Photos app was unable to resolve the corrupted files neither my file manager. I sent one of these files via email to my computer, analysed it and found it to be empty.
    The solution was to turn off auto saving to the SD card from the Camera app, the I gave the KeyOne a reset. The photos are working fine now but they take my internal memory space. I have to check my memory card, I think, there is a problem with writing on the card. whatever is on the card is working perfectly.
    08-23-17 05:32 AM
    Nope, they don't show on my phone in the Photo's app for 20-30 seconds after I take a photo. You can view the last taken photo from the camera app no problem, but not in photo's right away. I don't know if it's the google sync causing it for sure, was just a guess.
    08-23-17 07:34 AM