This reviews talks about the bad camera quality and bad low lighting condition even tough this phone sports the Sony censor.

I believe Blackberry did a bad implementation for with a good censor?
    03-01-17 01:27 PM
    Reviews are nothing more than visual opinions. Form your own when you get one or go with the majority rules if you insist on basing your purchases on what other people think. Also, that guy had like 10 mins with the device... how much of an opinion do you think he could form? lol. He literally picked it up, twirled it around, said some crap about it into the camera and moved onto the next device he had to cover for the site he works for.
    03-01-17 01:30 PM
    There's a lot of reviewers out there, some biased some not, some don't see the same things as others etc. so you have to take them all with a grain of salt. Lots of reviews are praising the device so it's not surprising that some see it differently.

Not to mention, the software wasn't final so easy to perhaps enhance the camera that way. Also they are just quick glances with the devices, once we see the more "unboxing" type full length reviews is when we will truly have an idea on the camera.
    03-01-17 01:33 PM
    Reviews are nothing more than visual opinions. Form your own when you get one or go with the majority rules if you insist on basing your purchases on what other people think. Also, that guy had like 10 mins with the device... how much of an opinion do you think he could form? lol. He literally picked it up, twirled it around, said some crap about it into the camera and moved onto the next device he had to cover for the site he works for.
    Damn, what Bla1ze said while I was typing, lol
    03-01-17 01:34 PM

This reviews talks about the bad camera quality and bad low lighting condition even tough this phone sports the Sony censor.

He didn't actually use it, his hands on is at the limit of that tie-down. I'd go with the reviews of our people that went to MWC and had a turn with one that wasn't a display unit, like @CrackBerry Kevin, @slagman5, @pkcable and others.
    03-01-17 01:40 PM
    You'll know more when all the zines around receive the real phone and test it under normal conditions with a full benchmark.
    Until then, what they say is not to be taken into any valuable consideration.
    I would even add you should definitely discard reviewers giving a definitive opinion on a ten minutes test in a crowdy area with light effects and lasers all around. The guy did not even show a pic to support his views. That 's a joke and totally not pro. Pics or it did not happen is my opinion.
    And even with pics, did the guy take the time to master the camera options and settings? Certainly not.

Mr Mobile had it at its flat under normal conditions. He's revelant.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    03-01-17 01:41 PM
    The dtek60 was pretty decent and so was the primary for the Priv.

Still time to tweak the camera so that hunting for focus, lowlight optimisation and detail in the image can be tailored to what is an excellent camera sensor.

I've got a pixel and it's a great shooter! I reckon those complaining about lowlight, the pixel probably takes a similar image. This isn't a DSLR with a 50mm f/1.2 prime lens tacked on

I've seen a few shots indoors from hands on reviews such as mobile geek and it seems quite quick with the added bonus of a manual mode.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 01:46 PM

@Blaize is so right and I'm even shocked you don't think the same way.

Here's another opinion you'd probably prefer.
    03-01-17 02:10 PM
    As always you and some others keep me motivated with positivity.

I am watching the podcast of BRYFLOW and what he said is that the Speakers are stereo and that brought a big smile on my face. Because I literally wanted Passport speakers or atleast better than them!

BlackBerry Passport SE
    03-01-17 03:17 PM
    I dont know if anyone else has seen this vid yet.
    Shows off Instagram, if anyone is interested

03-03-17 10:02 PM
    I dont know if anyone else has seen this vid yet.
    Shows off Instagram, if anyone is interested

Nice one. Thanks for the hook up fam 👍
    03-04-17 02:19 AM
    Most of the reviewers weren't even aware of how a PKB works (thanks to the gazillions of glass slabs out there), atleast all of the news articles in India. The most they could think of was of taking pictures

Posted via OG BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    03-04-17 04:10 AM
    What I'd like to see from BB is to enable the 3D touch option which is on nougat for the BB Suite of apps. I have nougat on s7 edge and when using BB launcher these features are not enabled even for Gmail, which supports the 3D touch.
    03-04-17 05:40 AM