I think Tim Allen made a big deal out of getting his BlackBerry Passport when he was doing an interview on one of the late night shows. Really a big BlackBerry fan I believe.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 09:25 PM
    Who's kevin?

Posted via CB10
    sounds strangely familiar

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 10:07 PM
    I knew you knew...............woof!
    This is Fluffy. Say Hi to the nice doggy, fluffy!

MEOW

anon(9742832) likes this.
    01-30-17 11:37 AM
    This is Fluffy. Say Hi to the nice doggy, fluffy!

MEOW

http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0143.gif
    Nice Fluffy........
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-30-17 03:19 PM
    Is there anything showing he's actually using a pre-release device? I follow him on Instagram and he had time with it, he wasn't using it as his daily driver.
    Well other than actually just asking him??
    Yeah, I know, ridiculous idea.
    He did mention that he thought someone was stalking him ( following) and he was worried that he might get ripped off. So, there's really nothing to suggest that he wasn't using it as his daily driver.

I don't do this to be contrary. But, it's my job to cause controversy and offering a different point of view seem to work!!

It's awesome how you guys sound like sports announcers as if you have a clue what's going on in Kevin's mind.
    But it's entertaining!! (and I needed a break!)
    02-04-17 10:33 PM
    I think Tim Allen made a big deal out of getting his BlackBerry Passport when he was doing an interview on one of the late night shows. Really a big BlackBerry fan I believe.Posted via CB10
    He could be a fan but then he IS a comedian, so he could very well have been making fun of some people here that act possessed over an advanced computerized toy!
    And as a comedian it's his job to find the line and then cross that line taking as many people with him as he can in hopes that those people enjoyed a good laugh.

But then there are those that like one type of comedy and not another.
    And then there are those that simple don't have a sense of humor and miss all the fun.

And it's my job to offer a different point of view to make you think of things that you might otherwise never consider. (and to cause controversy!)

How'm I doin'?
    02-04-17 10:51 PM
    And flaunting it on social media on top of everything. How is that even fair or legal? It's just frustrating to see and puts him on a pedestal compared to other life long BlackBerry users.

вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2876) вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    I sense a tiny smidge of jealousy😊!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-13-17 10:13 AM
    Personally I'm happy an active member would potentially get to have access to it first. Provides excitement around here and reviews on a few things we may not know otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-17 12:16 PM
    Well other than actually just asking him??
    Yeah, I know, ridiculous idea.
    He did mention that he thought someone was stalking him ( following) and he was worried that he might get ripped off. So, there's really nothing to suggest that he wasn't using it as his daily driver.
    Maybe, just maybe it belonged to the man on the plane and CK aka iK aka street name ponytail was doing the stalking. Ask yourselves this - have any of you seen that guy on the plane since that flight? Didn't think so. Find the man on the plane and you'll find your answers.
    [cue suspense sound file]
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-14-17 04:55 AM
    Maybe, just maybe it belonged to the man on the plane and CK aka iK aka street name ponytail was doing the stalking. Ask yourselves this - have any of you seen that guy on the plane since that flight? Didn't think so. Find the man on the plane and you'll find your answers.
    [cue suspense sound file]
    How'd you get from daily "driver" to daily "Flyer?"
    02-15-17 07:00 AM
    How'd you get from daily "driver" to daily "Flyer?"
    Find the man on the plane and you'll find your answers. lol
    02-15-17 07:51 AM
    I'm not impressed personally so...

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    02-16-17 08:56 AM
    Who better than CK? My profile says I joined here in 2008 but that was after I somehow scotched my original subscription, which I had for more than a year by then. My first Blackberry was in the 7200 series and I have old BB's everywhere, in my office desk drawers, and at home, in boxes in my garage and in assorted drawers throughout my house. BB kept making better devices, even though the old ones were indestructible. All of my old BB's were working flawlessly upon their retirement.

My earliest Blackberries literally opened up a whole new world of communications and mobility for me, years before the first iPhone was released. They were so good at email and calls and playing music that I was indifferent whether or when they added camera functions and real browsing. Until those functions became indispensable. I felt plugged in and connected in a way I had never before, and it was like climbing up into a treehouse from my youth when I first came here, to this place that CK built and fueled with his enthusiasm and vision. He was a constant, informative and entertaining presence during BB's salad days and during its long, slow, decline. Sure, like a lot of nutty members of this site, I resented CK when he began, long before the general alarms were sounding, to air his concerns and frustrations with the direction BB was taking. CK was no rat leaving a sinking ship though and he hung in here long after the handwriting was on the wall, and when he left, he left the place in good hands. I had the sense by then that he had outgrown his beginnings and had earned the choice to branch out and explore new endeavors. Time passed, devices came and went, BB hung on. And now comes Mercury, stirring up the echoes, and CK's return seems to embody this sense. I am willing to look at the new offering with a fresh set of eyes even as my old ones still struggle with the look and "feel" of a BB running Android.
    02-16-17 12:29 PM
    Who better than CK? My profile says I joined here in 2008 but that was after I somehow scotched my original subscription, which I had for more than a year by then. My first Blackberry was in the 7200 series and I have old BB's everywhere, in my office desk drawers, and at home, in boxes in my garage and in assorted drawers throughout my house. BB kept making better devices, even though the old ones were indestructible. All of my old BB's were working flawlessly upon their retirement.

My earliest Blackberries literally opened up a whole new world of communications and mobility for me, years before the first iPhone was released. They were so good at email and calls and playing music that I was indifferent whether or when they added camera functions and real browsing. Until those functions became indispensable. I felt plugged in and connected in a way I had never before, and it was like climbing up into a treehouse from my youth when I first came here, to this place that CK built and fueled with his enthusiasm and vision. He was a constant, informative and entertaining presence during BB's salad days and during its long, slow, decline. Sure, like a lot of nutty members of this site, I resented CK when he began, long before the general alarms were sounding, to air his concerns and frustrations with the direction BB was taking. CK was no rat leaving a sinking ship though and he hung in here long after the handwriting was on the wall, and when he left, he left the place in good hands. I had the sense by then that he had outgrown his beginnings and had earned the choice to branch out and explore new endeavors. Time passed, devices came and went, BB hung on. And now comes Mercury, stirring up the echoes, and CK's return seems to embody this sense. I am willing to look at the new offering with a fresh set of eyes even as my old ones still struggle with the look and "feel" of a BB running Android.
    Except CK eventually abandoned ship for the iPhone so how does that even make sense? Your dedication is commendable leading up to this point and so is mine and many others. We should be the ones reviewing Mercury since we have always remained loyal to BlackBerry and only BlackBerry.

вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2876) вιaсĸвεггч® ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    02-16-17 02:26 PM
    And flaunting it on social media on top of everything. How is that even fair or legal? It's just frustrating to see and puts him on a pedestal compared to other life long BlackBerry users.

BC he sported one BlackBerry before you most even knew there was possibly a life besides phone calls ?
    It has a name : legitimacy.

Except CK eventually abandoned ship for the iPhone so how does that even make sense?
    Ok, I'll take this one (as one from many). I guess I shouldn't but ...

[Mod / Ambassador hat off]

Shall CBK have indeed "abandoned ship", chances are the MoNa won't be maintaining that much the CB part.
    I mean, you don't have to be a marketing genius to wonder what are the current weights of respective sites there if you refer only to the user base.
    So, what is committed in you opinion ? Ranting forever about the one (+team) that offers you the freedom to rant ?
    Do you mind comparing what the BlackBerry brand got from you personal loyalty (hey, THANK YOU !) V.S the #1 BlackBerry fans & users site ?

... it's not only what you can see ... maybe ?

[Mod / Ambassador hat on]
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-16-17 at 02:55 PM. Reason: didn't meant "you" as personal, pardon my litteral translation.
    02-16-17 02:37 PM
90 ... 234