All these rumblings and delays... failed launch... etc.

I wanna know, who else will not be getting the KeyOne anymore? I for one will no longer get it. Not until big discounts come.

For you apologists... please don't come here to make excuses for BB Mobile... This is for frustrated customers. You are not the target audience of this thread.
    04-27-17 11:17 AM
    I am no longer waiting another month. This is absolutely ridiculous. I was going to buy for our business and needed 150± devices. Finding an alternative phone next week.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 11:22 AM
    I will post that I am going to wait for the KEYone. Frustrated customers do not own threads on CrackBerry anymore. (That was special for the Storm owners.)
    04-27-17 11:23 AM
    The better question is, who NEEDED a phone or phones and simply could not wait any more--as opposed to who is simply throwing a tantrum and wants to buy something, anything right now, and therefore won't wait another second?

There is but one PKB phone. To say "if it's not available right now then I'll buy something else" simply means the entire world was ALWAYS open to you--that you never needed a PKB phone, and that even if the K1 was never even conceived you'd still be buying something else right now anyway.
    04-27-17 11:26 AM
    I will post that I am going to wait for the KEYone. Frustrated customers do not own threads on CrackBerry anymore. (That was special for the Storm owners.)
    Hear hear.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    04-27-17 11:26 AM
    Can't imagine the delays will stop too many frustrated customers from buying... as I think most were going for the PKB, which there aren't all that many options out there.
    murphy_thom likes this.
    04-27-17 11:31 AM
    Not me anymore. I've seen several phone companies announce their latest phone and have them on sale for the public in weeks. Hell, a new ZTE phone was announced the other day for cricket wireless and it goes on sale next month. I sold my Oneplus 3T so I could buy the KeyONE but now I'm just going wait for the Oneplus 5. I was hoping to just carry around the KeyONE but I guess I'll continue to switch back and forth from my Passport SE to my android phone.
    mrisad likes this.
    04-27-17 11:32 AM
    Im waiting for carrier or bhphoto discounts at this point. My inner rush to have one will fade over the next 5 weeks. :/

It sounds petty lol but memorial and summer is approaching...i think my cash will head towards a trip or whatnot. Hense i pray for att support here
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    04-27-17 11:42 AM
    Been waiting for this phone before TCL even stepped into the picture. Feel pretty let down about the launch date

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    04-27-17 11:54 AM
    I already moved to a G6 couple of weeks ago because I got fed up with being a PKB crack addict and being treated like s**t by BB and now BB Mobile.
    Never going to buy a PKB again.

Learning to type better on the glass (have paid BB apps, Cobalt for the BB VKB).
    Figured if I slow down as I would if hitting physical keys, my accuracy is about the same. Not as satisfying, but I'll get over it.

G6 is awesome with long screen and excellent camera with wide angle lens (way more useful than I ever imagined). Their skin is also really nice unlike Sammy who duplicates all the stock apps. Imagine having a file manager and text messaging app built-in ??!
    th.1977 and anon(9710735) like this.
    04-27-17 12:03 PM
    Can't imagine the delays will stop too many frustrated customers from buying... as I think most were going for the PKB, which there aren't all that many options out there.
    What these people keep failing to acknowledge because of their BlackBerry can do no wrong attitude is many people aren't frustrated simply because they themselves have to wait. Many actually want BlackBerry devices to be a success going forward and this has not helped one bit. And if there were people who were willing to give it a shot, they likely won't wait because they aren't like the few in here who don't think this launch process has been any issue.
    It's getting old with these people who keep saying they are willing to wait. Who cares if they are willing to wait? There is no doubt there have been lost sales because of this whole process even if to the few in here it doesn't matter because "it's a niche" or whatever else.
    smithm565 and CranksterBB10 like this.
    04-27-17 12:04 PM
    It's threads like these that make me leave the forum as soon as my KEYone arrives. Next week hopefully. 😉
    04-27-17 12:06 PM
    I am no longer waiting another month. This is absolutely ridiculous. I was going to buy for our business and needed 150± devices. Finding an alternative phone next week.

Posted via CB10
    That's a bummer to hear, what sort of business are you buying for? Are you in the states or Canada? You really can't hold off for another month? You might not have to wait the full month, If I remember correctly in my days working at a retailer business accounts were able to pre-order and receive devices earlier than the general public.

I'm definitely waiting and buying on contract when it hits Verizon.
    04-27-17 12:17 PM
    The better question is, who NEEDED a phone or phones and simply could not wait any more--as opposed to who is simply throwing a tantrum and wants to buy something, anything right now, and therefore won't wait another second?
    Bingo!

I am waiting for it as I have a phone right now that works perfectly fine.. Sure the delays are disappointing but it will come soon enough.

If I needed a phone because my old one died then I'd probably get something else but I assume there are very few people in that boat.
    Adam Frix, anon(3641385) and FF22 like this.
    04-27-17 12:21 PM
    I've got a Google pixel and just picked up a Classic. Once the Keyone is a lot cheaper I'll have one but not until then. The whole thing has been a disaster when it could have been a big hit for BlackBerry.
    mrisad and anon(9710735) like this.
    04-27-17 12:24 PM
    Bingo!

I am waiting for it as I have a phone right now that works perfectly fine.. Sure the delays are disappointing but it will come soon enough.

If I needed a phone because my old one died then I'd probably get something else but I assume there are very few people in that boat.
    Again this isn't simply about the few here who are willing to wait. Good for all of those people but that really is not important. The importance here is people want success for BlackBerry devices so they can continue on and grow. This hasn't helped and as you can see has dettered many people. So great that you are willing to wait and see no reason why others can't but the reality is, many consumers arent like that and many will just move on (and already have).
    Uzi likes this.
    04-27-17 12:25 PM
    Good things come to those who wait

and wait. . .

and wait lol

In all seriousness, I doubt those who wait will be disappointed. Unfortunately, my Q10 got too unreliable back in March (thank you 10.3.3;.and yes, I tried clean installs 3x), so I had to get a different phone (took advantage of the Nextbit sales). I still plan on getting a KEYone, but I'll wait until the reviews/forums are solid on the software end. :-)
    04-27-17 12:44 PM
    The CB forums are like Christmas Eve with a bunch of spoiled brats.

Sure the delay is disappointing but there are far worse problems in the World.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 12:54 PM
    S8+ is a really nice phone, just got one for my SO but no keyboard no dice for me.
    04-27-17 12:59 PM
    Sure I'm plenty disappointed, but it's not like there are many options in the pkb market. I'll just have to buy it later than I wanted.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 01:10 PM
    Not me anymore. I've seen several phone companies announce their latest phone and have them on sale for the public in weeks.
    So it's not a PKB or BB software you want; rather, you want a phone--ANY phone--that's available immediately after launch.

That is your primary criterion: it's launching right now, and it's available immediately.
    anon(3641385) and murphy_thom like this.
    04-27-17 01:56 PM
    What these people keep failing to acknowledge because of their BlackBerry can do no wrong attitude is many people aren't frustrated simply because they themselves have to wait.
    No, I think you have that wrong. You've defined it as "if they're OK with waiting, they are by definition apologists and they think BB can do no wrong". That's not correct.

Some people are simply more patient than you are, and perhaps have a better understanding of how the world works in matters like this. A delay of a month? If that throws you into a tizzy...
    04-27-17 01:59 PM
    Bingo!

There are people here who cannot be convinced that you are not a "BB can do no wrong" apologist.
    04-27-17 02:01 PM
    No, I think you have that wrong. You've defined it as "if they're OK with waiting, they are by definition apologists and they think BB can do no wrong". That's not correct.

Some people are simply more patient than you are, and perhaps have a better understanding of how the world works in matters like this. A delay of a month? If that throws you into a tizzy...
    Clearly you haven't read anything I wrote. I personally don't care about the delay. I care about the success of BlackBerry devices. And also, I have not been critical of any sort of delay but rather the 5 month launch ordeal. If you believe that somehow this whole process has been perfect then clearly you aren't looking at thing objectively.
    And lastly I don't call anyone who is patient an apologist. Patience is fine. But those who go into every thread to tell anyone who criticizes this whole launch process that they need to " relax" or "it's just a phone" then yes they are apologists because they somehow can't seem to admit that the way things went to this point has been somewhat abysmal. And I would stick with all those points even if the phone was available today for everyone on the planet. The launch process still was mishandled in my opinion.
    04-27-17 02:04 PM
    All these rumblings and delays... failed launch... etc.

I wanna know, who else will not be getting the KeyOne anymore? I for one will no longer get it. Not until big discounts come.

For you apologists... please don't come here to make excuses for BB Mobile... This is for frustrated customers. You are not the target audience of this thread.
    I'll wait until it hits my price point so that it can replace my red Passport. My price is $350. Until then, I already lost the initial interest and have since moved on to another phone.
    04-27-17 02:08 PM
289 123 ...