I have decided to import one. Hopefully i'm not the only crazy one out there.
    Ordered from amazon.in & having it shipped to 1GrandTrunk, then will have it shipped to me.
    MuesliCrunch likes this.
    08-22-17 11:14 AM
    Let me know how you like it. I am waiting for high end blackberry phone. Just need something little faster than snapdragon 625.
    08-22-17 11:31 AM
    Just tried it too! I didn't know this website. Thanks for sharing. I will let you know when (if!) i receive it!
    08-22-17 01:05 PM
    I will when it's possible.
    08-22-17 02:02 PM
    I will when it's possible.
    So... Did you order it? What date should you expect it? To Canadian or US? Let us know what total shipping is and if you need to pay duties. Also once you have it how you like the build quality. Is it already a made in India unit or one of the first imported batches......

The Inquisitor.
    08-25-17 12:50 PM
    I have decided to import one. Hopefully i'm not the only crazy one out there.
    Ordered from amazon.in & having it shipped to 1GrandTrunk, then will have it shipped to me.
    Let us know what the grand total is! Including shipping, 5% fee plus duties!? Thanks
    08-25-17 03:40 PM
    Several for sale on ebay too now. Search for limited edition keyone
    08-25-17 03:49 PM
    Yeah saw some on eBay, who are charging premium. Not sure if it's worth it over the standard.

So far we haven't seen any significance gains with extra RAM. In case of warranties, I'll be pretty much doomed.
    I'd rather buy from a reputable place if possible.

I'm tempted but don't think it's worth the risk.
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    08-25-17 05:40 PM
    yes please let us know how long it takes with 1grandtrunk and the total cost. this service sounds perfect for this. crossing my fingers
    08-25-17 06:34 PM
    i really want the dual sim feature and I bet that stays india/china. But i think it will be game changing for me since i can use both att and tmobile. i dont even like the black that much! 4gb cant hurt even if it doesnt help much.
    08-25-17 06:36 PM
    I'm with you. Want a Dual sim BB so badly! I'm going to wait to see what BBMo announces at IFA in a week. On the slim chance the dual sim KEYone goes global, I'm popping the champagne corks. Otherwise I'll be hitting up the CB community for some favours!
    08-25-17 11:15 PM
    You may be kicking yourself in the bum if it's announced as world wide available in Berlin.
    08-26-17 12:50 AM
    well I have paid for express shipping from 1grandtrunk, I hope i receive it this week.
    08-28-17 12:35 PM
    well I have paid for express shipping from 1grandtrunk, I hope i receive it this week.
    But how much was everything?
    08-28-17 01:15 PM
    You may be kicking yourself in the bum if it's announced as world wide available in Berlin.
    This is just what I was going to say. BlackBerry have something special planned at IFA and their teaser video is all dark themed so I presume it's got something to do with a all black KEYone going global.

But then again, if you have to have it right now and can't wait a couple weeks. Then the best and only option is to import. There is a black version from AT&T if I remember correctly but obviously it doesn't have the 4gb ram and only available early September.

Hope you enjoy your beautiful KEYone @plexmaka

Posted via BlackBerry Leap (Crackberry Edition)
    08-28-17 01:38 PM
    keep us in the loop about 1grandtrunk! im gonna do it if the ifa announcement isnt dual sim (which I bet it wont be)
    08-28-17 02:04 PM
    nah, no worries.... I am aware that this is going to cost me more than the keyone that is available, but this has been more about waiting all summer and finally giving up and importing the better version myself. I have no problem enjoying my keyone without local warranty, I have never actually used warranty anyways. If I break a screen or have a bad keyboard, I have always just ordered the parts from etradesupply and repaired it myself.... It will be nice if they offer this limited edition globally, but who wants to wait, when it is so easy with global ecommerce.
    I should have ordered it two weeks earlier when it was first available in india

Hope everybody is enjoying their keyones... soon I will too!
    08-28-17 02:07 PM
    keep us in the loop about 1grandtrunk! im gonna do it if the ifa announcement isnt dual sim (which I bet it wont be)
    yes, this feature is quite exciting... I would use it traveling. just buy a data sim and keep my home sim for receiving texts or emergency calls
    08-28-17 02:14 PM
    But how much was everything?
    phone price is on amazon.in
    1grandtrunk only charges 2.99usd per item
    then you can pay for whichever shipping speed you like.
    08-28-17 02:16 PM
    tempted now
    08-28-17 03:58 PM
    damn... this is nice!
    08-28-17 05:35 PM
    [...] I have no problem enjoying my keyone without local warranty, I have never actually used warranty anyways.[...]
    When you import from Amazon India:
    Anybody know what happens to the monthly security patches? Are they still being made available when used with a local EU SimCard? Or how does this work?
    And what about Orea IF it will ever get released for the BB KeyOne?
    Do you need a Indian sim/subscription to have it made available for your limited ed. BB KeyOne?
    P.S. @plexmaka, wouldn't you be bothered if this stuff would not be made available to you?

P.S. I still don't understand IF I would be able to use this device in my country.

Limited Edition BlackBerry KeyOne: Connectivity technologies 4G VoLTE, TD-LTE (B38, B39, B40, B41), HSPA+ (B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8), Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, FD-LTE (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B17, B19, B20, B28, B29, B30)
    Where I live only 900 (B8?)/1800 (B3?)/2100 (B1? B33? B44?) MHz. That would mean that 4G isn't supported????
    Last edited by WT44; 08-29-17 at 06:47 AM.
    08-29-17 06:36 AM
    i'm from India using black edition keyone. we are getting patches and updates as committed. Indian version is little better hardware specifications. Software is same across the devices. it is very good phone.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-29-17 10:23 AM
    i'm from India using black edition keyone. we are getting patches and updates as committed. Indian version is little better hardware specifications. Software is same across the devices. it is very good phone.
    Makes sense, but I was talking about when you would use that phone outside India in for example an EU country with a local contract/sim. Will you still get the security patches/Oreo?
    08-29-17 01:10 PM
    Makes sense, but I was talking about when you would use that phone outside India in for example an EU country with a local contract/sim. Will you still get the security patches/Oreo?
    I got the July update when I was outside US on a trip
    08-29-17 04:17 PM
400 123 ...