- CrackBerry Newbie
02-18-17, 04:36 PM #26
- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Having smashed both Android and iPhone screens in the past, this is a pretty big concern for me.
I currently use a BlackBerry Classic - caseless - and it's solid as a rock. Makes holding an iPhone Plus feel like a strong enough breeze would crack the screen.
If I do get a Mercury I'll definitely get a case but honestly, using a Classic has put me off large-screened phones altogether. Would LOVE Classic or Q10 form with good camera. Know Android apps don't play nice with that screen shape and it's never going to happen but still can't help wanting it.
Posted via CB10
- 02-18-17, 07:05 PM #28
I am a case hoarder. I always have 5+ cases for every phone and always use a glass screen protector.
So for the Mercury, I will 100% get a glass screen protector and the thinnest clear/smoke case I can find and/or a holster of some sort.
I don't know why, but for some reason I've always preferred my PKB BlackBerrys naked with a OEM (or PDair) sleeve. I do think this time will be any different.
I've never dropped or scratched a phone in anyway. I'm very particular and very careful with all my devices. I think I just jinxed my Priv lol!
- 02-18-17, 08:59 PM #29
I usually get cases to avoid pocket dialing I find for some reason, some of my pockets activate the screen and then making phone calls, happened to my passport, and priv, never tried the dtek60 without a case.
- 02-19-17, 04:49 AM #31
I like to operate my phones without a case but have a leather slip case to put it in after use, it would be nice if the Mercury had a genuine leather slip case available.
- By stevec66 in forum BlackBerry KEYoneReplies: 62Last Post: Yesterday, 12:12 PM
- By Heavens1 in forum BlackBerry HUB+ SuiteReplies: 15Last Post: 02-25-17, 07:18 AM
- By RPCBlackberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-17, 01:58 PM
- By Superfly_FR in forum BlackBerry KEYoneReplies: 10Last Post: 02-17-17, 11:37 AM
- By MitchFlynn24_7 in forum BlackBerry KEYoneReplies: 11Last Post: 02-17-17, 06:48 AM