All of a sudden after 2 weeks my phone has started to take a few seconds to wake from either a press of the button or a fingerprint swipe. Its been fine for 2 weeks and this started a few days ago:

Anyone else having this issue? I've restarted the phone a couple of times but its made no difference.
    05-26-17 05:33 AM
    Just to add I've deleted the cache and disable the light sensor and neither made any difference.
    05-26-17 05:42 AM
    All of a sudden after 2 weeks my phone has started to take a few seconds to wake from either a press of the button or a fingerprint swipe. Its been fine for 2 weeks and this started a few days ago:

Anyone else having this issue? I've restarted the phone a couple of times but its made no difference.
    Strange. Note, I don't stroke the sensor I just touch it face-on. I have no issues with a delay. Suggest you delete and reprogramme your finger print from security settings.
    05-26-17 06:09 AM
    Tried that as well. Delay is the same if you use the wake button. Think it might have something to do with the SD card - looking into it now.
    05-26-17 06:11 AM
    I think it might be related to the SD card, I got the 'SD unexpectedly removed" message the other night but it hadn't re-recognised the SD card for some reason so during the time the delay was happening the SD card was in the phone but not recognised or showing up as installed. I've inserted and removed the SD card a few times and its now recognised (I thought it may have been corrupted but appears not) and it seems to be OK now.

I am having real issues using SD cards in this device. After very frequent "Storage unexpectedly removed" messages I replaced that particular card and its been OK until the other day. I hope the fix that has been mentioned in the other thread comes soon as if I wasn't beyond my 2 week grace period I'd have returned the phone to be honest. Appreciate its not a major issue but regardless I've never had SD issues in any other Android device I've used so far.
    05-26-17 06:19 AM
    Try turning off or removing apps you may have installed.
    05-26-17 06:38 AM
    My V20 has been doing this as well from time to time but a reboot tends to fix it.
    05-26-17 08:28 AM
    Android strikes again
    05-26-17 09:58 AM
    The unexpected error with SD card seems to be an android thing. I simply go into settings, storage and USB, unmount then remount the card. No need to open card tray and take card out and out back in.
    05-26-17 12:08 PM
    I think it might be related to the SD card, I got the 'SD unexpectedly removed" message the other night but it hadn't re-recognised the SD card for some reason so during the time the delay was happening the SD card was in the phone but not recognised or showing up as installed. I've inserted and removed the SD card a few times and its now recognised (I thought it may have been corrupted but appears not) and it seems to be OK now.

I am having real issues using SD cards in this device. After very frequent "Storage unexpectedly removed" messages I replaced that particular card and its been OK until the other day. I hope the fix that has been mentioned in the other thread comes soon as if I wasn't beyond my 2 week grace period I'd have returned the phone to be honest. Appreciate its not a major issue but regardless I've never had SD issues in any other Android device I've used so far.
    BlackBerry has already acknowledged the issue and the next update will fix it.

It looks it's clearly from SD card. Just take it out and try. Pls don't use Adaptive storage for now if you're.
    05-27-17 07:16 AM