I have been an user of BB for ages. I send and receive tons of emails a day . I even write and send from my BB despite the fact I am sitting next to my Desktop. I am a way faster from my BB than from my computer desktop!

When I got my BB CLASSIC I realized it was the best BB so far ( didnt test the Passport by then) because It managed the emails nicely: no BB before worked like that and the Keaboard was just perfect ( even pleasant).
    I have created a Dictionary of Autotext over the years and I used th Classic for a long time . People don´t believe me when I say I make money with my BB because I can work more efficientely tan other people . it was so easy and confortable to manage emails ...
    I am also used the HUB as a list of tasks.. so I have become dependant on that for my work and nothing escapes from me.
    I realized the screen wasn´t big enough and I was missing some tools which were present in other more advanced smartphones. Despite that , I was n´t willimg to change and remain loyal to BB until WhatsApp made the decisión to end the service to BB operating system recently.
    Then I moved to BB PRIV. I am enjoying those specs , better apps and that bigger screen. However , in terms of the Physical Keyboard/ manage emails/copy and paste/ etc... it is not the same . The PKB is just ok... pressing the Classic Keaboard was a pleasure...this is not as good. the copy and paste doesn´t work properly and the PRIV lacks something essential : the trackpack ! I am not complaining much because I wouldn´t move to IPhone or a Galaxy but if BlackBerry wants to survive , it has to give emphasis to what users like me value the most and have made BB different all over the years.

I am paciently waiting for the KEYONE but I already know the mobile I want is a CLASSIC with the screen of the Keyone , with trackpack and with a lot of flexibility for the tasks of editing texts/select text/copy/paste, etc... those taks should be performed from the Keyboard easily.
    JAS0NB0URNE and Adam Frix like this.
    03-21-17 11:48 AM
    I already know the mobile I want is a CLASSIC with the screen of the Keyone , with trackpack and with a lot of flexibility for the tasks of editing texts/select text/copy/paste, etc... those taks should be performed from the Keyboard easily.
    Exactly the same here.
    Writing emails with the Classic is a joy.
    The feature that I fear I'll miss the most with the K1 will be the trackpad and its select/copy/past quick and precise workflow.
    If the K1 keyboard will give the same, or comparable, fluidity and precision, great.
    If not.. mhh.. I'll try to use it anyway, hoping for a future improvement, or for another BB phone, this time with a trackpad.
    03-21-17 12:19 PM
    The same here! The classic is damn perfect!
    03-21-17 01:31 PM
    Privs text editing possibilities are at least so far behind passports and I can imagine how far they are from classics.

I hope they can fix it for priv/keyone.

Also I don't like android hub's way of showing emails in conversation mode. And the hub's feel is not even close for bb10 hub.

I hope they will get it more fluid and it will get updates years to come. I understand that they need users for it to get better, but I haven't decided will I stick to bb10 until hub/text editing is better on keyone /other android BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 02:04 PM
    I have been an user of BB for ages. I send and receive tons of emails a day . I even write and send from my BB despite the fact I am sitting next to my Desktop. I am a way faster from my BB than from my computer desktop!

When I got my BB CLASSIC I realized it was the best BB so far ( didnt test the Passport by then) because It managed the emails nicely: no BB before worked like that and the Keaboard was just perfect ( even pleasant).
    I have created a Dictionary of Autotext over the years and I used th Classic for a long time . People don´t believe me when I say I make money with my BB because I can work more efficientely tan other people . it was so easy and confortable to manage emails ...
    I am also used the HUB as a list of tasks.. so I have become dependant on that for my work and nothing escapes from me.
    I realized the screen wasn´t big enough and I was missing some tools which were present in other more advanced smartphones. Despite that , I was n´t willimg to change and remain loyal to BB until WhatsApp made the decisión to end the service to BB operating system recently.
    Then I moved to BB PRIV. I am enjoying those specs , better apps and that bigger screen. However , in terms of the Physical Keyboard/ manage emails/copy and paste/ etc... it is not the same . The PKB is just ok... pressing the Classic Keaboard was a pleasure...this is not as good. the copy and paste doesn´t work properly and the PRIV lacks something essential : the trackpack ! I am not complaining much because I wouldn´t move to IPhone or a Galaxy but if BlackBerry wants to survive , it has to give emphasis to what users like me value the most and have made BB different all over the years.

I am paciently waiting for the KEYONE but I already know the mobile I want is a CLASSIC with the screen of the Keyone , with trackpack and with a lot of flexibility for the tasks of editing texts/select text/copy/paste, etc... those taks should be performed from the Keyboard easily.
    Can you explain how to copy & paste on the Priv PKB? I never have been able to figure it out. I'd be grateful if you can explain. Thanks in advance.
    03-21-17 10:49 PM
    Can you explain how to copy & paste on the Priv PKB? I never have been able to figure it out. I'd be grateful if you can explain. Thanks in advance.
    Okay, let's see how I go explaining priv copy/paste, using the pkb.

As you will see in the screen shot I took, i've started the copy/paste process. To begin with I lightly, but firmly, pressed on the area I wanted to start to copy , then I moved the second guide to the end of the area I wanted to copy.

Is this the sort of assistance you wanted?
    Attached Thumbnails Waiting for KEYone, wishing it was more like Classic-9282.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    03-21-17 11:02 PM
    You can enable one of your shift keys to be a CTRL key. The use CTRL C or CTRL V as on a desktop.
    03-21-17 11:05 PM
    Settings, Language and Input, BlackBerry Keyboard Settings, Advanced, Set CTRL key options at the bottom.

I set it my right shift key to be my CTRL, then I can copy, cut, paste like on a regular keyboard.

Lots of ways to select text. Using the keyboard I hold the left shift and then swipe across the keyboard to select the text.

Hope that helps.
    03-21-17 11:10 PM
    Also, when in a text field, double tap the PKB to activate cursor mode and then swipe across it to move the cursor. When you want to select something, hold the shift key and swipe. Ctrl C, V, X, A work both on the PKB and the VKB when holding ?123 as Ctrl.
    bluesqueen23 and FF22 like this.
    03-22-17 08:45 AM
    Thank you all.
    03-22-17 10:45 AM
    Here's a link to the actual PRIV Keyboard manual, for more detail. I would guess that the keyboard for the KEYone will be very similar. I look forward to using CTRL functions like on a computer, easy to remember.

http://help.blackberry.com/en/keyboa.../keyboard.html

**Classic, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9000...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    FF22 likes this.
    03-22-17 10:49 AM
    Privs text editing possibilities are at least so far behind passports and I can imagine how far they are from classics.

I hope they can fix it for priv/keyone.

Also I don't like android hub's way of showing emails in conversation mode. And the hub's feel is not even close for bb10 hub.

I hope they will get it more fluid and it will get updates years to come. I understand that they need users for it to get better, but I haven't decided will I stick to bb10 until hub/text editing is better on keyone /other android BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    You know that you can change it to non-conversation mode.

Hub-> settings -> general settings -> conversation mode
    FF22 likes this.
    03-22-17 10:51 AM

Holy hell thank you for that haha. So much better.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-22-17 10:58 AM

Yes I know, why would I say "in conversation mode" if I wouldn't know it can be changed?

It doesn't show emails as well as bb10 conversation mode. I get lot of emails that have many replies so I like to use it.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 12:11 PM