If someone had told me that in March 2017 i'd still be waiting for a qwerty update to the Q10 i'd say you were crazy but here I am on my Q10 still waiting. Now don't start about the PRIV, even as the PRIV was being released there was loads of gossip about a fixed keyboard device due soon! How foolish was I! How many of us feel like fools?! I wish I had moved to PRIV! BB10 was dead even then! Hurry up KEYone we've been waiting years!

Posted via CB10
    consv93 and Sean Flaherty like this.
    03-16-17 10:17 PM
    ...Classic? Passport?

Or is this going to be a No True Scotsman thing.
    UrbanGlowCam and Carjackd like this.
    03-16-17 10:41 PM
    Classic was basically a Q10 with a toolbelt, Passport was a ridiculous form factor that no traditional BlackBerry fan was interested in.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 10:52 PM
    The update to the Q10 was the Classic... but I get what you're saying.

The update to the Bold 9900 & Classic is the KEYone. I've been waiting since the Bold 9900 for this bad boy. That's a helluva wait for an update.
    03-16-17 10:54 PM
    Thanks Plasmic, I agree KEYone is essentially a replacement for the Q10/Classic/9900

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 11:19 PM
    The update to the Q10 was the Classic... but I get what you're saying.

The update to the Bold 9900 & Classic is the KEYone. I've been waiting since the Bold 9900 for this bad boy. That's a helluva wait for an update.
    Admire your paitent....
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    03-16-17 11:34 PM
    I think I'm speculating but I think something has happened this week that has delayed the KeyOne, here is my theory, German retailer lists 4th May, clove takes down expected delivery, and CK is opening up more cities for meetups. Meaning there could be a delay and they are trying to fill in the longer gap with more meetups?

Just speculating but all of these to happen at the same time, especially with clove, I pre-ordered and paid given they said early -mid April I thought I would be one of the first to get their early stock, now these dates have been removed and you can pre-order without paying.
    03-17-17 04:27 AM
    They can not changed their moto "COMING SOON"
    Even that was a part of licensing.
    03-17-17 09:54 PM
    I think I'm speculating but I think something has happened this week that has delayed the KeyOne, here is my theory, German retailer lists 4th May, clove takes down expected delivery, and CK is opening up more cities for meetups. Meaning there could be a delay and they are trying to fill in the longer gap with more meetups?

Just speculating but all of these to happen at the same time, especially with clove, I pre-ordered and paid given they said early -mid April I thought I would be one of the first to get their early stock, now these dates have been removed and you can pre-order without paying.
    I'm glad it wasn't just me beginning to think this as well!

I pre-ordered and paid with unlocked mobiles... They have given me an estimated delivery date of 11th April. I went back onto their site and they have done the same as clove. Pre-order / Register Interest and no payment.

Am hoping that it simply means initial demand has been much bigger than BBMobile / TCL were expecting! Glass half full thinking... Hopefully those who have already ordered will get the initial stock...

But knowing my previous experiences with BB, I am starting to come around to your way of thinking.

Hopefully we will both be proven wrong @NG888 Fingers crossed...
    03-18-17 07:19 AM
    Agreed. The phone was entirely underwhelming, and I actually liked the Q10 better. They ruined it from the beginning by charging way too much and not improving the specs at all. If the Classic came out before the Q10, I probably would have preferred it. It did have a fantastic keyboard, and the trackpad was nice... but I never really saw much point in a trackpad once they went touchscreen with BB10. I can't really say it was a successor as it was a lateral sibling.
    03-18-17 06:14 PM