https://www.amazon.com/NXET-Desktop-...UvbUpU12835157

(See Picture)

Humm, I wonder if the KEYone will dock, can't imagine why it wouldn't! A charging dock will probably be my first accessory for the night stand beside bed.

This one is saying it's good for KEYone, https://www.amazon.com/Charging-Desk...UvbUpU12835157

Gold Tone anyone? https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-De...UvbUpU12835157
    Attached Thumbnails USB-C Charging Docks-dock.jpg  
    04-12-17 06:32 PM
    I like the top one, not so keen on the others. You?
    04-12-17 06:42 PM
    I like the top one, not so keen on the others. You?

For sure the top one, round base in pic, it has style! Plus the black with chrome accents is a perfect match to KEYone
    04-12-17 06:56 PM
    I kinda like this one. Simple and small.

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Station-Accueil...452?nav=SEARCH

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    04-12-17 06:59 PM
    I kinda like this one. Simple and small.

Station Accueil CHARGER & SYNC DOCK Type-C Noir compatible BLACKBERRY KEYone | eBay

I agree,,,, simple! I do have one concern with all of them and that is if the phone tips forward, is it going to damage the phone USB port!?
    04-12-17 07:06 PM
    After being spoiled by a wireless charging stand, this would be the next best thing I'll have to settle with. I hope these charge at normal speed and not quick charge since I would use something like that bedside meaning having it finish charging an hour after I fall asleep doesn't help me one bit, but keeping the temperature low to not damage the battery does...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    MyriadeCoh likes this.
    04-12-17 07:23 PM
    I agree,,,, simple! I do have one concern with all of them and that is if the phone tips forward, is it going to damage the phone USB port!?
    I have had charging docks for my Playbook, Z10 and my Passport and tipping forward was and is not an issue. My only concern with my example of a charging dock for the KEYone is that if there is too much room between the rear of the phone and the support of the charging cradle it could cause a bit of pressure on the charging port.

04-12-17 07:30 PM
    After being spoiled by a wireless charging stand, this would be the next best thing I'll have to settle with. I hope these charge at normal speed and not quick charge since I would use something like that bedside meaning having it finish charging an hour after I fall asleep doesn't help me one bit, but keeping the temperature low to not damage the battery does...

I have an older version of Qualcomm Quick Charge 2 on my Nexus 6 and leave it on the wireless charger all night for days at a time, the way QC works is it hits it hard to begin with then tapers down as phone gets closer to full charge, so it should be fine. See Qualcomm for all Quick Charge details.
    04-12-17 08:02 PM
    I have had charging docks for my Playbook, Z10 and my Passport and tipping forward was and is not an issue. My only concern with my example of a charging dock for the KEYone is that if there is too much room between the rear of the phone and the support of the charging cradle it could cause a bit of pressure on the charging port.

Good Point, these are all what I'd call, Universal, if there isn't a special dock for K1 then we'll have to glue felt or something to base of base to reduce gap I guess?!
    04-12-17 08:04 PM
    I have an older version of Qualcomm Quick Charge 2 on my Nexus 6 and leave it on the wireless charger all night for days at a time, the way QC works is it hits it hard to begin with then tapers down as phone gets closer to full charge, so it should be fine. See Qualcomm for all Quick Charge details.
    But I have no need for it to "hit it hard to begin with" at all. Rather it slow charge the entire time when I am charging it overnight.

04-12-17 10:12 PM
    I've been using the Tylt VU wireless charger with my Priv and love it for various reasons:

http://a.co/iq3ZrxF

If I sit at my desk and talk throughout the day with a BT headset, keeping the phone on the Tylt has two huge advantages, one of which is continual charging and the other is the fact that the 45-degree angle and overall form factor give me a very solid base that allows me to tap away on the screen to do my work -- make calls etc etc -- while the phone remains on the charging stand.

I'm therefore very disappointed that there's no wireless charging with the KEYone and that the charging port is on the bottom -- meaning I can't even keep using the Tylt VU as just a stand while having a charging cable plugged in.

Therefore, my only hope is to find a charging dock that will keep the phone so stable that tapping away on the screen is fine and won't be too unstable to be practical.

Unfortunately, that one pictured with the nice round base seems far too vertical to fit the bill for me.

I sure hope something else comes out that closely replicates the overall form and stability that the Tylt VU gave me. Otherwise, well, I guess I may be doing all I can for power management and counting on the battery to genuinely last me all day on one charge.
    05-17-17 04:52 PM