If there can be a red iPhone, why not a red, cobalt blue, or all black KEYone?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_FlPWDH9E/

Yeah, I know, life is unfair. But c'mon, man... Throw us colour sensitive people a bone.
    03-23-17 03:13 PM
    maybe they'll make different colors later on, they did make different color models on previous phones(passport,classic,q5)
    03-23-17 03:17 PM
    When sales of the K1 approach the ballpark of the iPhone, I am sure you will see color options. As long as it is a niche product, it's gonna be like the Model T: available in any color you like, as long as it's black.
    03-23-17 03:17 PM
    I sense a viable, even lucrative, business of doing custom smart phone paint job for people.
    Drael646464 likes this.
    03-23-17 03:32 PM
    I love my Red Passport. I can only dream of having a Red KEYone. ""dream""
    03-23-17 03:33 PM
    Why spend the extra money when you're not even gonna sell enough of the regular versions?
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    03-23-17 03:55 PM
    UKarbon to the rescue! :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Carjackd and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-23-17 03:58 PM
    I think we'll see some good skins fairly soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 05:48 PM
    When sales of the K1 approach the ballpark of the iPhone, I am sure you will see color options. As long as it is a niche product, it's gonna be like the Model T: available in any color you like, as long as it's black.
    Exactly. They have an established demand for their phone. Need that first.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 06:06 PM
    I'm not an iphone fan by any means, but that red iphone is beautiful! I'm ok with the color of the K1, but I'd jump on a white version if they released that.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 07:16 PM
    Two sentences?!? Come on Troy, you can do better than that!
    03-23-17 10:25 PM
    Maybe he's getting tired
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-17 10:37 PM
    I sense a viable, even lucrative, business of doing custom smart phone paint job for people.
    Colorware would probably agree with you.
    john_v likes this.
    03-24-17 06:40 AM

Yeah, I know, life is unfair. But c'mon, man... Throw us colour sensitive people a bone.
    It really doesn't bother me. I think that pretty much the entire BlackBerry line looks best in black. Although I did like the 9780 in white. That white looked great on that phone.
    john_v likes this.
    03-24-17 06:41 AM
    It really doesn't bother me. I think that pretty much the entire BlackBerry line looks best in black. Although I did like the 9780 in white. That white looked great on that phone.
    Black stands out these days... as most have gone to metallic colors.
    03-24-17 07:05 AM
    Colorware would probably agree with you.
    I was sitting here trying to think of that name from waaaaayyyyy back in the day of the Bold's
    03-24-17 07:42 AM
    Black stands out these days... as most have gone to metallic colors.
    Yah? Must be something in the water, everyone I see has a phone that's either black or white...

03-24-17 08:04 AM
    Yah? Must be something in the water, everyone I see has a phone that's either black or white...

Seeing everything as only black or white has also been known to be problemmatic...
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-24-17 08:14 AM
    A nice Gray would be different for a change.
    03-24-17 08:37 AM

It's more of an embarrassment and a statement on iPhone sheep than a negative about BlackBerry. That's the Apple innovation - different colors! The legacy of Steve Jobs is not exactly thriving. That's my opinion at least.
    Adam Frix and pizzawheel like this.
    03-24-17 08:49 AM
    It's more of an embarrassment and a statement on iPhone sheep than a negative about BlackBerry. That's the Apple innovation - different colors! The legacy of Steve Jobs is not exactly thriving. That's my opinion at least.
    Uh, I don't think they are claiming it is an innovation. More choices are always better for consumers, it's simply whether or not the company can afford to offer these kinds of things...

03-24-17 11:08 AM
    Uh, I don't think they are claiming it is an innovation. More choices are always better for consumers, it's simply whether or not the company can afford to offer these kinds of things...

I know, you're right basically. I just like to tease the cult - like followers who buy Apple products as if it's a religious experience. However I have not personally been super impressed with their "innovation" post Steve Jobs.
    03-24-17 11:11 AM
    I know, you're right basically. I just like to tease the cult - like followers who buy Apple products as if it's a religious experience.
    As opposed to the people who buy Blackberry products as if it's a religious experience?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-24-17 11:25 AM
    As opposed to the people who buy Blackberry products as if it's a religious experience?
    True. Cannot deny it.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-24-17 11:26 AM
    I know, you're right basically. I just like to tease the cult - like followers who buy Apple products as if it's a religious experience. However I have not personally been super impressed with their "innovation" post Steve Jobs.
    Eh, they make products that are simple to use and advertise in a way that gets people on board their hype train. I don't much care for their overpriced products myself, but they definitely know what they're doing. If only BB/TCL can get to that level...

BigBadWulf and DOBIEFANkw like this.
    03-24-17 11:43 AM
52 123