What are the chances of EE stocking this phone? I mean EE Direct
    At the moment I can't see many carriers listing this. Maybe in 6 months if it takes off.
    ikeloyalBB likes this.
    03-17-17 03:36 AM
    Carphone Warehouse it is then if you cannot afford the £500 price tag!
    03-17-17 07:42 AM
    What are the chances of EE stocking this phone? I mean EE Direct
    Also wondering this.
    03-17-17 09:11 AM
    Is it correct you have paid, without a definite release date?
    03-17-17 12:13 PM
    Haven't Ee only stocked the recent blackberrys if you are a business customer...not sure if this one will be different
    03-17-17 03:17 PM
    Definitely. I'm almost over bb10 now...too many work around, glitches, quirks and sideloading
    Took the words right out of my mouth @GusBandicoot I thought BB10 was a very sleek and optimised OS. After the initial learning, it was fun to use. Just missed being able to do a lot of social media, banking and other app related stuff on it...

I can't wait much longer though, super impatient it is killing me
    I know the feeling!! I pre-ordered on 27th Feb!! Seems like I've been waiting forever...
    03-18-17 06:59 AM
    Is it correct you have paid, without a definite release date?
    @GrahameBB I have yeah... Unlocked Mobiles have taken my money, but advised me they were expecting their first batch of KEYone handsets to be dispatched on the 10th April with next day delivery... They have also sent me a couple of e-mails to say that nothing has changed yet, so fingers crossed!
    03-18-17 07:04 AM
    Clove how now put a time frame back on site saying stock expected LATE APRIL
    03-19-17 04:05 AM
    Clove how now put a time frame back on site saying stock expected LATE APRIL
    I checked my order status on UnlockedMobiles today, following all the posts about the delivery times / release pushback. It originally said expected on the 10th April... It's now blank just saying April....
    03-19-17 06:13 AM
    It's been delayed, clove would not just move the date for no reason.
    03-19-17 10:27 AM
    Any ideas of what's going on?
    03-19-17 01:19 PM
    Any ideas of what's going on?
    Carphone haven't even listed a price yet so who knows. I'm now thinking this is going to be more like May than April. Don't think I'm going to be pre ordering after all the hassle I had with the priv last time. Think I'm going to be waiting till the dust settles. Having said that I'll probably end up getting all to excited about it and placing the pre order.
    03-19-17 01:37 PM
    Yeah on the fence also looking at it thinking a may release also.
    03-19-17 02:57 PM
    I'm thinking of getting a factory unlocked one from Blackberry. That way, it won't come pre-installed with carrier bloatware.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 03:46 PM
    Don't get me wrong... I am happy to wait for them to get it right. I pre-ordered the Priv. First one I had, the keyboard backlights were all over the place... Some bright - some dull and it crashed every other day!! That really wound me up! Was swapped three days later!! The second one I had, the camera just would not focus and the ear piece didn't work!! Talk about bad luck!! Again swapped the day after receiving it. The third Priv I had worked well... Must have been a later batch!!

It just seems a long wait... I don't know why it is taking as long as it is... Just a massive buzz kill and epic marketing failure!

Lots of other posts on here about where all the marketing has gone... Short of CBK doing his meet and greets, there is NONE! I get the odd Facebook and Twitter update from BBMobile... Why have they not ramped up the marketing to drive sales yet???
    03-19-17 04:18 PM
    Clove just removed late April Delivery to be notified.
    03-20-17 07:17 AM
    I'm thinking it's going to be May. I think they maybe got a little bit over excited breaking the news of this phone and getting people excited. The normal people out there will have forgotten about this phone by the time it's released and all that will be left will be annoyed blackberry die hards. `e also know that people will be queuing around the block for the next iPhone. No wonder blackberry has died. People don't even know they exist any more.
    03-20-17 08:57 AM
    I'm in. Likely be buying it from carphone outright unless Vodafone decide to stock it.
    trying to push Vodafone direct. I got raped when I upgraded through CPW and had to fight hard for my Red status back
    03-20-17 07:38 PM
    I'm thinking it's going to be May. I think they maybe got a little bit over excited breaking the news of this phone and getting people excited. The normal people out there will have forgotten about this phone by the time it's released and all that will be left will be annoyed blackberry die hards. `e also know that people will be queuing around the block for the next iPhone. No wonder blackberry has died. People don't even know they exist any more.
    wasn't the passport delayed for ages before it came out?

or was it the priv? Hardly remember anymore
    03-20-17 07:39 PM
    Carphone Warehouse it is then if you cannot afford the £500 price tag!
    personally I think CPW will only sell it outright like the DTEK60. they really don't like BlackBerry in the market anymore in the UK
    03-20-17 07:41 PM
    I checked my order status on UnlockedMobiles today, following all the posts about the delivery times / release pushback. It originally said expected on the 10th April... It's now blank just saying April....
    Clove has now removed the date and you can't buy, you need to register to be informed. I think I need to write to them about my pre-order that I paid in full for the device.
    Pez1983 and Alan Wei like this.
    03-21-17 12:14 AM
    I think I have registered for pre-order at every one of these places now. First one to contact me gets my money. Want my KeyOne now!!!!! There is nothing on the internet that I haven't read. Need new info and pics.....need my KeyOne!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh
    03-21-17 03:25 AM
    I do believe that unlockedmobiles.com are imprint of Carphone Warehouse and Carrys.
    Pez1983 likes this.
    03-21-17 02:29 PM
    Clove has now removed the date and you can't buy, you need to register to be informed. I think I need to write to them about my pre-order that I paid in full for the device.
    Yeah! I have paid in full for my Unlocked order as well!! Have already sent them an e-mail asking if they have got a modified / rescheduled date!
    03-22-17 02:40 PM
    I do believe that unlockedmobiles.com are imprint of Carphone Warehouse and Carrys.

Hopefully they will get the order fulfilled as soon as it's available then... Fingers crossed.
    03-22-17 02:41 PM
562 1234 ...