Look at all the good reviews on Keyone and neglect all negative opinions and whining on the price factor on crackberry!!

Definitely Keyone will be one big hit!!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 04:24 AM
    I think it will be a succes if the price is right in april/may because there is an old fan base that moved away and willing to get back into using BlackBerry. There is also a group using the Priv or Passport and willing to move on.

I know from some bbm groups members that used and use blackberry and blackberry 10 devices are lesser enthusiastic and a few days ago excited.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 04:36 AM
    Look at all the good reviews on Keyone and neglect all negative opinions and whining on the price factor on crackberry!!

Posted via CB10
    Your first sentence is true. I doubt it'll be a big hit though.
    02-26-17 04:36 AM
    It looks like a piece of shxx with that price tag.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 05:05 AM
    It will be a hit by 2018

Posted via CB10
    peednus likes this.
    02-26-17 05:12 AM
    Sorry sid89 but I don't trust anyone I don't know in person, unless alcohol may be involved . But I kinda agree with you on this one and believe it may be a big hit :-)
    02-26-17 05:16 AM
    It will be a hit by 2018

Posted via CB10
    This.
    02-26-17 05:19 AM
    OP, can I have whatever you're smoking?
    02-26-17 05:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    No.
    02-26-17 09:56 AM
    Where is proof for your findings
    Please kindly provide the necessary information
    The same was about the Passport
    Than came the PRIV
    Now its KeyOne
    Looks like we been down that road many times
    02-26-17 10:27 AM
    You haven't been watching the Nokia launch just now and the prices they are launching at, with their marketing campaign!, They know what they are doing.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-26-17 10:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey, you got it right, mate.

Take all the good review and disregard all other negative ones, any phone would be a big hit, if phones could be sold on choice of good opinions.

Posted from my  Passport
    02-26-17 10:34 AM
    It looks like a great device, and probably worth the price, but....it won't sell at that price. And that has nothing to do with the quality.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-26-17 02:28 PM
    You haven't been watching the Nokia launch just now and the prices they are launching at, with their marketing campaign!, They know what they are doing.
    Not sure Nokia will succeed, but they are clearly in a better position to revitalize the brand. Much better presentation.

Professional
    Exciting
    Multiple Devices, for a wide range of users needs
    Prices designed to get attention
    02-26-17 02:41 PM
    Being a "Big Hit" is such a relative term. It would really depend on your definition of what a big hit would be.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 02:45 PM
    Being a "Big Hit" is such a relative term. It would really depend on your definition of what a big hit would be.

Posted via CB10
    That's the thing, too many here had the expectation that TCL was looking to sell 10's millions of phones. Whereas I think TCL was hoping to capture and stabilize the existing BlackBerry userbase. They might be happy to sell 2 Million phones, between the two or three devices they plan to put out..... So maybe 700K per model would be enough for them to see their partnership with BlackBerry as a "hit".
    HaberNik likes this.
    02-27-17 08:18 AM
    De ja vu. Wasn't this the same statement made of the Z10/Q10, the Passport, the Priv and later the DTEK60? Trust some, if not the most, CrackBerry members to be overly optimistic.

I don't see this phone being a hit, that ship has sailed.

Posted via CB10
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    02-27-17 08:24 AM
    De ja vu. Wasn't this the same statement made of the Z10/Q10, the Passport, the Priv and later the DTEK60? Trust some, if not the most, CrackBerry members to be overly optimistic.

I don't see this phone being a hit, that ship has sailed.

Posted via CB10
    I was thinking the same thing.

Deja vu all over again.

Joel
    02-27-17 09:06 AM
    OP, can I have whatever you're smoking?
    Classic regular, you want one?

Babbu Maan fan club.
    02-27-17 09:13 AM
    I think the form factor is very close to perfect! As someone who started with a palm pixi, bb bold 9930, and a bb Q10, this is the ONLY form factor that I like for a smartphone. Virtual keyboards are terrible! I will need to handle one for a few days to know for sure though.. judging from all the hands-on reviews and comments from people who have actually handled it, it looks like there are A LOT of small little things of engineering genius that will make this overall an amazing device. I am super excited to get my hands on a KEYone!

I don't understand all the ppl that need higher specs. I mean, yeah it's nice.. but I always think from a "real-world use" perspective.. I am currently using a used Galaxy S5 with 2gbs of RAM that was released more than 2 years ago and there hasn't been anything I've done on this phone that made me think "Dang, This phone is slow".. and i've never run out of RAM.. i play games, watch videos, stream music, browse, take pics.. the whole enchilada..
    02-27-17 09:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    *KEYone
    02-27-17 09:40 PM
    Not sure it will be classified as a huge hit but I feel it will sell well enough to grow their business and produce more like products.
    02-28-17 06:48 AM
    I hate to say it (I'm buying one) but I suspect it will be a big hit on the "coolest phones no one bought" lists.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 06:51 AM
    It looks like a piece of shxx with that price tag.

Posted via CB10
    Why do people get hung up on pricing? In like 2 to 3 months after the launch of a device the price will drop and in that time you'll get a better sense of how the device is operating in the real world.

I'm never early adopter. 1) because I don't want to pay full market price for anything and 2) you never know how well something performs till it's in the hands of the masses.
    02-28-17 07:16 AM
    I think the form factor is very close to perfect! As someone who started with a palm pixi, bb bold 9930, and a bb Q10, this is the ONLY form factor that I like for a smartphone. Virtual keyboards are terrible! I will need to handle one for a few days to know for sure though.. judging from all the hands-on reviews and comments from people who have actually handled it, it looks like there are A LOT of small little things of engineering genius that will make this overall an amazing device. I am super excited to get my hands on a KEYone!

I don't understand all the ppl that need higher specs. I mean, yeah it's nice.. but I always think from a "real-world use" perspective.. I am currently using a used Galaxy S5 with 2gbs of RAM that was released more than 2 years ago and there hasn't been anything I've done on this phone that made me think "Dang, This phone is slow".. and i've never run out of RAM.. i play games, watch videos, stream music, browse, take pics.. the whole enchilada..

Agree with your comments.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 07:21 AM