Well it's simple for those of you who can't wait for the 31st May ( like me).

Go to Designer Fashion, Accessories & More - Shop Online at Selfridges. Place your order. They're happy to take your $ and they ship anywhere. I just ordered one. Delivery to me in Toronto by May 2nd.
    Attached Thumbnails For those (like me) who can't wait-img_0848.jpg  
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-27-17 06:09 AM
    Jesus Christ

Posted via CB10
    Mikey_NNG likes this.
    04-27-17 06:10 AM
    Yeah but what if it doesn't run well with the bands here in the States? I use Cricket which uses AT&T towers. Returning the phone would be pretty costly if didn't work out..

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    04-27-17 06:14 AM
    Yeah but what if it doesn't run well with the bands here in the States? I use Cricket which uses AT&T towers. Returning the phone would be pretty costly if didn't work out..

Great question
    04-27-17 06:15 AM
    Still says out of stock?
    04-27-17 06:15 AM
    $834??? Yeah no thanks I'd rather wait a month! Lol

04-27-17 06:16 AM
    I'll also wait a month and get it on contract $199
    04-27-17 06:18 AM
    There's even 95$ import duties lol
    Phone will practically cost almost 1G lol

I'll also wait a month and get it on contract $199
    I'm desperate but not THAT desperate for the phone lmao

04-27-17 06:19 AM
    Just shows "Out of stock"
    04-27-17 06:22 AM
    I'm desperate but not THAT desperate for the phone lmao

$1,000 for a KeyOne to get it one month early and having it cross the globe in shipment bins? Some dudes are lame lol

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 06:28 AM
    Funny how people assume things. 1. I am not purchasing on contract. If I wanted to do that I would. 2. Import duties are the usual taxes. In Canada that's ~ 13% so that extra charge is perfectly normal. 3. The price in CAD is it seems the same as it would be if I bought off contract here. 4. shipping bins ? Seriously ? It's shipped in a box. Why is that even a problem ? And this post isn't for those of you who don't want to spend $834. Its for those of you who don't want to wait - like me. I'll let you know how it all works out - and if it works in Canada.
    04-27-17 06:35 AM
    $1,000 for a KeyOne to get it one month early and having it cross the globe in shipment bins? Some dudes are lame lol

Posted via CB10
    That works out to about 600.00 US.

Phone in Canada is going to cost 599.00$ CA or more...not sure. Factor in the taxes and that works out to 690.00$ CA . So all in all he paid 144.00$ CA more to get the phone early. Not that bad if you ask me.
    04-27-17 06:35 AM
    That works out to about 600.00 US.

Phone in Canada is going to cost 599.00$ CA or more...not sure. Factor in the taxes and that works out to 690.00$ CA . So all in all he paid 144.00$ CA more to get the phone early. Not that bad if you ask me.
    I have one in my shopping bag at the moment but I'm not sure how well it would work in Canada. Does anyone know what unlocked versions they will be shipping?
    04-27-17 06:43 AM
    Funny how people assume things. 1. I am not purchasing on contract. If I wanted to do that I would. 2. Import duties are the usual taxes. In Canada that's ~ 13% so that extra charge is perfectly normal. 3. The price in CAD is it seems the same as it would be if I bought off contract here. 4. shipping bins ? Seriously ? It's shipped in a box. Why is that even a problem ? And this post isn't for those of you who don't want to spend $834. Its for those of you who don't want to wait - like me. I'll let you know how it all works out - and if it works in Canada.
    Nah man I'm not assuming, I'm just a bitter USA citizen. Very frustrating seeing the UK enjoy this device and the US has to wait another 6 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 06:49 AM
    Does the UK phone work in Canada? I'm on Telus. Any issues?
    04-27-17 06:53 AM
    Scratch that, I bought one (had to switch to a UK VPN and incognito tab). I couldn't wait.... Hopefully it actually arrives! The sad thing is I'm travelling to Europe next week but it won't let me order it to my hotel as the billing and shipping address are different.... sigh.
    04-27-17 06:56 AM
    You know that's a fair question - but my Canada phone works in the UK, and Mexico, and The Caribbean and China and Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand and Cmabodia (so far) ......so in my naivete, why wouldn't the UK bought phone work here ? Guess i'll find out May 2nd. And if not, I'll put it up on ebay in the UK and sell it (yes, at loss of course ) and life goes on.
    04-27-17 06:58 AM
    Curious why did you have to switch to a UK VPN ??
    04-27-17 06:58 AM
    Curious why did you have to switch to a UK VPN ??
    Showed sold out when I visited the site normally. Not sure why!
    04-27-17 07:01 AM
    What a miss opportunity from BlackBerry mobile
    04-27-17 07:03 AM
    I guess we're going to find out if they ship - we might have exploited a hole in the system that wasn't supposed to be there. I didn't have to use a VPN. I just went to selfridges.com which directed me to a Canadian Selfridges website and placed the order. Star Trek world - crazy.

P.S. EDIT - i just went back to the same web site and yes it now shows out of stock. I wonder if they figured it out......My confirmation still says delivery by May 2nd though.
    04-27-17 07:05 AM
    The US price is $549 USD + tax - that's $744 CAD. So unless they lower the price here, it will probably be $749.99 CAD + tax or maybe $799 to start. So in my province, I'm banking on paying $847 CADish. Which is cheaper than many of the other premium phones carried by the big three so I suppose you're supposed to be happy about Blackberry's "merciful" pricing. If you think you're walking out of a store in Canada on the 31st paying less than $850 CAD outright for the KeyOne after-tax, I think you need to temper your expectations. Interestingly, Bell is selling the LG G6 for $199 on a 2-year ($999 outright) and just announced they'll also be selling the KeyOne for $199 on a 2-year. I doubt they'll be pricing the KeyOne as $999 outright but yeah, expect it to be up there in price if you're purchasing it at full cost.

Depending on how much OP pays in duties, he probably made a decent deal still.

Is there no specs available for this particular KeyOne to check? Someone who picked one up at the store today probably can take a picture of the listed bands on the box and we can check. Normally if you're with Rogers/Bell/Telus you're fine though, those aren't uncommon bands, most international phones will still play nice with those bands.
    04-27-17 07:18 AM
    There are no duties. Just sales tax (for Ontario in this case 13%). So what you see is the final landed cost in CAD $834.
    04-27-17 07:20 AM
    The US price is $549 USD + tax - that's $744 CAD. So unless they lower the price here, it will probably be $749.99 CAD + tax or maybe $799 to start. So in my province, I'm banking on paying $847 CADish. Which is cheaper than many of the other premium phones carried by the big three so I suppose you're supposed to be happy about Blackberry's "merciful" pricing. If you think you're walking out of a store in Canada on the 31st paying less than $850 CAD outright for the KeyOne after-tax, I think you need to temper your expectations. Interestingly, Bell is selling the LG G6 for $199 on a 2-year ($999 outright) and just announced they'll also be selling the KeyOne for $199 on a 2-year. I doubt they'll be pricing the KeyOne as $999 outright but yeah, expect it to be up there in price if you're purchasing it at full cost.

Depending on how much OP pays in duties, he probably made a decent deal still.

Is there no specs available for this particular KeyOne to check? Someone who picked one up at the store today probably can take a picture of the listed bands on the box and we can check. Normally if you're with Rogers/Bell/Telus you're fine though, those aren't uncommon bands, most international phones will still play nice with those bands.
    I'm also worried about this... another thread said it would not be optimized for LTE in Canada.

I'm willing to take the risk to have the phone early (and return if need be) but I would still prefer to return and get the Canadian model if it's even 5% slower or hampered in any way by using a UK phone here.
    04-27-17 07:22 AM
    OK, here's the info I found: https://www.blackberrymobile.com/ca/specifications.php

So there's a slight difference between the NA and EMEA versions.

Looks like the bands will still work with Rogers but it's unclear if there will be any performance issues or differences.

I'm still excited and can't wait to test drive it. Selfridges has 28 day full refund if anything doesn't work properly or if you want to refund and buy a Canadian one later.
    04-27-17 07:33 AM
28 12