But here's the thing, he's a just a BlackBerry fan like many of us and just decides to post videos about it. He's not a 'reviewer' per se since he doesn't review any other devices.

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    04-27-17 03:00 PM
    Ok, same here I don't have a twitter or Facebook account
    You should make one, just don't actually use it. I have one simply because so many contests require twitter to enter. That's basically the only time I use it, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-27-17 03:16 PM
    But here's the thing, he's a just a BlackBerry fan like many of us and just decides to post videos about it. He's not a 'reviewer' per se since he doesn't review any other devices.

Uhh, I'm pretty sure he isn't your average BlackBerry fan. He knows how to make videos bud and has some pretty good editing skills.

He's a legit YouTuber as far as I can tell and the only reason why he doesn't have a lot of subs is because he's pretty much exclusively BlackBerry.

He has the market cornered if you ask me, he just needs to stick with it and hope BlackBerry becomes popular again.
    mister2d likes this.
    04-27-17 03:19 PM
    I love his reviews. Quit being such a tightwad TCL. Give this guy a KeyOne NOW!
    krazyatom and PALoeza like this.
    04-27-17 03:26 PM
    Uhh, I'm pretty sure he isn't your average BlackBerry fan. He knows how to make videos bud and has some pretty good editing skills.

He's a legit YouTuber as far as I can tell and the only reason why he doesn't have a lot of subs is because he's pretty much exclusively BlackBerry.

He has the market cornered if you ask me, he just needs to stick with it and hope BlackBerry becomes popular again.
    Being a legit YouTuber doesn't make you a tech reviewer. While his videos are great to watch, but because he's a BlackBerry loyalist his opinion would most likely be biased. That's not the kind of opinion TCL is looking for. A BlackBerry fan saying BlackBerry is the best isn't something new.

04-27-17 05:03 PM
    Being a legit YouTuber doesn't make you a tech reviewer. While his videos are great to watch, but because he's a BlackBerry loyalist his opinion would most likely be biased. That's not the kind of opinion TCL is looking for. A BlackBerry fan saying BlackBerry is the best isn't something new.

You haven't seen his videos have you.

He does in depth videos that are helpful to BlackBerry enthusiasts.

You're right he is not a tech reviewer, he's a BlackBerry YouTuber.
    04-27-17 06:12 PM
    Where did the video go!?
    04-28-17 04:41 PM
    Where did the video go!?
    TCL probably asked him to remove it
    04-28-17 05:10 PM
    For the same reason you make 700 Keyones available to a relatively unknown retailer in one place in the world. Just taking a stab at it.
    1) Major retailer
    2) Those were sold, not given away

You many subscribers does Jan have on his channel? When it comes to review samples it really is all about the numbers that a given reviewer can deliver with a positive review.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    04-28-17 06:08 PM
    Where did the video go!?
    What video lol
    04-28-17 06:12 PM
    1) Major retailer
    2) Those were sold, not given away

You many subscribers does Jan have on his channel? When it comes to review samples it really is all about the numbers that a given reviewer can deliver with a positive review.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Not one person said the 700 were given away.
    04-28-17 06:22 PM
    ...and probably in goodwill sent him a unit. (Speculation)
    krazyatom and PALoeza like this.
    04-28-17 06:23 PM
    jajaja, in return for a KEYone?
    krazyatom likes this.
    04-28-17 06:24 PM
    jajaja, in return for a KEYone?
    Let's hope he received one!
    04-28-17 06:40 PM
    bb/TCL should send a eval unit to Becky of CNBC swaquk box. She is still using BB.
    04-28-17 06:47 PM
    I hope Kim kardashian received one too. She's huge blackberry fan!
    04-28-17 06:49 PM
    I hope Kim kardashian received one too. She's huge blackberry fan!
    While I believe she would be able to bring A LOT of attention to the device and BBMobile were she photographed with a KEYone, I believe a lot of people in N America would be very upset that she got one before any of us did (I mean, some were/are mad at the fact that we have to wait a month after it was launched in the UK).
    04-28-17 07:07 PM
    Never heard of him but then again youtube isn't a medium I use that often unless it's posted on a website like UTB, Phonedog, crackberry etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 09:51 PM
    Who is Jan Ole? I've never heard of him?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 07:58 AM
    I think his real name is Miola (sp?). I believe he is German. He's been making BlackBerry videos since he was about 15 years old. He is a rock solid BlackBerry guy and a great asset to the community. Judging by the fact the video was taken down shortly after it's release, my hope is BlackBerry Mobility contacted him and arranged for him to receive a KEYone. No, he's not a tech reviewer per se, but he is a great voice for BlackBerry. I've been watching his videos for several years now, and they are pretty good.
    falbo likes this.
    04-30-17 09:12 AM
    I think his real name is Miola (sp?). I believe he is German. He's been making BlackBerry videos since he was about 15 years old. He is a rock solid BlackBerry guy and a great asset to the community. Judging by the fact the video was taken down shortly after it's release, my hope is BlackBerry Mobility contacted him and arranged for him to receive a KEYone. No, he's not a tech reviewer per se, but he is a great voice for BlackBerry. I've been watching his videos for several years now, and they are pretty good.
    Jan could sell 5000 KeyOne's via his channel. A great ambassador for BlackBerry.
    04-30-17 09:23 AM
    Jan could sell 5000 KeyOne's via his channel.
    That's a gross exaggeration. Unless you have some evidence to back that up?
    04-30-17 10:42 AM
    I'd like to see JerryRigEverything get one...
    AmritD likes this.
    04-30-17 10:51 AM
    I'm not an expert of youtube reviews but I saw a few of his own a long time ago and they were interesting. Having him getting a K1 would do no harm.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 10:57 AM
    While I thought this discussion is obsolete I wonder a bit where this thread went to.

Yes, compared to others Jan Ole seems to be obsessed to BlackBerry-devices and could have deserved one.

Anyhow, Blackberry / TCL is still disconnected a bit to their community and I am not suprised about that.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 11:03 AM
110 12345