I can't believe TCL/Blackberry hasn't provided a review unit to Jan Ole. Yet they provided review units to every other non-blackberry reviewer. Jan in my opinion is the only blackberry reviewer in the picture (other than CBK of course). His videos are amazing and he optimistically talks about blackberry every time, dude is a proper BB diehard. I'm in Canada and I was upset that I don't get to have a keyone until end of May. But for some reason I'm even more upset that Jan didn't get a review unit.

Anyway he posted a video about it, check out his other videos on blackberry passports and classics.

Please join me in blasting social media with #getjoakeyone .
    04-27-17 09:24 AM
    Ridiculous, great reviewer.
    04-27-17 09:32 AM
    Don't see what all the fuss is about, so he didn't get a review unit, so? Is TLC/BB expected to hand out review units to most reviewers out there?
    I don't care that he is a BB die hard fan and that he reviews BB units, none of us really know how some folks got a review unit, maybe with some well placed friends and sources, maybe Ole doesn't have this friends or sources. Either way it's soft of lame to post about this and make a video a about this.
    04-27-17 09:39 AM
    Don't see what all the fuss is about, so he didn't get a review unit, so? Is TLC/BB expected to hand out review units to most reviewers out there?
    I don't care that he is a BB die hard fan and that he reviews BB units, none of us really know how some folks got a review unit, maybe with some well placed friends and sources, maybe Ole doesn't have this friends or sources. Either way it's soft of lame to post about this and make a video a about this.
    No. What's lame is this launch. That video is OK.
    megafan2000 likes this.
    04-27-17 09:54 AM
    No. What's lame is this launch. That video is OK.
    Indeed, this so called launch is lame.....
    megafan2000 likes this.
    04-27-17 09:55 AM
    Why would they give a review unit to a relatively unknown YouTuber?
    04-27-17 10:12 AM
    For the same reason you make 700 Keyones available to a relatively unknown retailer in one place in the world. Just taking a stab at it.
    awakerman and Plazmic Flame like this.
    04-27-17 10:28 AM
    For the same reason you make 700 Keyones available to a relatively unknown retailer in one place in the world. Just taking a stab at it.
    Lol wtf is going on today, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Posted via CB10
    mister2d and so crow like this.
    04-27-17 10:29 AM
    Lol wtf is going on today, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. It makes no sense right? So why try to make sense. It's like trying to make a wire hanger straight! You just can't do it with BlackBerry.
    04-27-17 10:31 AM
    Selfridges is a relatively unknown retailer? I live across the ocean and I know about Selfridges...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    04-27-17 10:35 AM
    Selfridges is a relatively unknown retailer? I live across the ocean and I know about Selfridges...

Ok bud.

Make a new thread with a poll of retailers.
    04-27-17 10:36 AM

For you guys. Those statistics can be had by entering in a term in Google Trends. Very easy to do.

You're welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails TCL/BB Give Jan Ole a Blackberry KeyOne Review Unit!-self.png   TCL/BB Give Jan Ole a Blackberry KeyOne Review Unit!-jan.png  
    04-27-17 10:47 AM
    I can't believe TCL/Blackberry hasn't provided a review unit to Jan Ole. Yet they provided review units to every other non-blackberry reviewer. Jan in my opinion is the only blackberry reviewer in the picture (other than CBK of course). His videos are amazing and he optimistically talks about blackberry every time, dude is a proper BB diehard. I'm in Canada and I was upset that I don't get to have a keyone until end of May. But for some reason I'm even more upset that Jan didn't get a review unit.

Anyway he posted a video about it, check out his other videos on blackberry passports and classics.

Please join me in blasting social media with #getjoakeyone .
    I think his reviews are only okay to be honest.
    04-27-17 10:53 AM
    That's the most nonsensical thing I've read all month. Selfridges is a retailer that bought stock of the phone in order to resell it. If this kid wants one, he can buy one.
    04-27-17 11:04 AM
    For you guys. Those statistics can be had by entering in a term in Google Trends. Very easy to do.

You're welcome.
    Do you google walmart before going to walmart.com? I mean, i would google walmart for the walmart shopper photos, lol. :-D

pn000 likes this.
    04-27-17 11:10 AM
    That's the most nonsensical thing I've read all month. Selfridges is a retailer that bought stock of the phone in order to resell it. If this kid wants one, he can buy one.
    Selfridges (from my understanding based on a whole bunch of other phone launches that started there in the past including the Z10 and Q10) is like a big department store that has phone stores like carphone warehouse within it right?

But anyway, don't argue, anything negative against TCL/BB is true, anything going against that makes you an apologist, fanboy, etc...

04-27-17 11:13 AM
    Never heard of him.
    04-27-17 11:14 AM
    Start a fund to raise £2k to pay me to ship my unopened Key One to Jan Ole, and not only will I do it but I'll throw in Seasons 1-4 of Mr Selfridge on DVD just in case he hasn't heard of the store

Posted via CB10
    mister2d likes this.
    04-27-17 11:16 AM
    Ummm... Jan's YouTube channel is literally the first place I go if I want BB reviews, content, and opinion videos (not even the Crackberry YT page). I think he should get a review unit, though making a video about it and someone else making a subsequent forum page is kinda funny.
    mrisad, mister2d, JREwing and 2 others like this.
    04-27-17 11:18 AM
    Do you google walmart before going to walmart.com? I mean, i would google walmart for the walmart shopper photos, lol. :-D

The point evades you.

The point simply is that Jan Ole is relevant enough to have gotten a review unit. It can only help. I support his campaign.
    04-27-17 11:25 AM
    You don't read much then. Check out the world news section of any news site. My point still stands. He should have gotten a unit since he's relevant enough and has been for a very long time.
    04-27-17 11:26 AM
    Never heard of him.
    Ditto. He can wait for a month, like the rest of us.
    04-27-17 11:26 AM
    Jan Ole definitely deserves a review unit.
    04-27-17 11:29 AM
    Ummm... Jan's YouTube channel is literally the first place I go if I want BB reviews, content, and opinion videos (not even the Crackberry YT page). I think he should get a review unit, though making a video about it and someone else making a subsequent forum page is kinda funny.
    You guys should post to BB Mobile's twitter and facebook, maybe they will send him one. Better chance than posting about it here. :-)

04-27-17 11:31 AM
    The point evades you.

The point simply is that Jan Ole is relevant enough to have gotten a review unit. It can only help. I support his campaign.
    I didn't say a single word about this reviewer or this "campaign." The only thing I commented on is how Selfridges is apparently an unknown little store... So apparently the point evaded you unfortunately. I actually think he should get a review unit...

PALoeza likes this.
    04-27-17 11:33 AM
110 123 ...