well with half baked launch is negative point at this stage but early buyers seems happy with KEYone purchase. Reviewers are also positive in their reviews mostly. although less advertisement and partial launch is still a hurdle in sales. Overall KEYone seems success...

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    04-29-17 05:18 PM
    I was fortunate to be able to pick one up in London. Amongst the usual stable of iPhones and other slabs, I've also had a Bold, Q10 and Classic.

The Blackberries have always been beautiful devices, but lately the software has been lacking when compared to iOS and Android. As a result I didn't have very high hopes for the KEYone, thinking that it all looks good on paper but there will inevitably be something that lets it down.

After 48 hrs of using it, I've got to say: it's an amazing phone, surpassing my expectations. Its fast, the screen is saturated, crisp and gorgeous, and it's nice to have a proper keyboard to bang out messages without autocorrect getting in the way. The keys are narrower in height than the Classic, and take a little more effort to press, but I find I am adapting to it fast. The handset feels very solid, being heftier than an iPhone 6S and it feels premium and well constructed.

Well done Blackberry/TCL, I would say this is the first true successor to the Bold when considering productivity with a modern widely-used OS.
    04-29-17 05:48 PM
    Any lag yet?
    04-29-17 07:10 PM
    As long as blackberry has a marketing campaign and the Key one works as advertised it will sell otherwise it's over for BlackBerry in my opinion.
    04-29-17 07:18 PM
    Any lag yet?
    Lags!!!!! What are you talking about. Android doesn't lag....Lol
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    04-29-17 07:49 PM
    Lags!!!!! What are you talking about. Android doesn't lag....Lol
    BlackBerry Android doesn't lag! At least by using one and half years of priv I can say that. Priv on lollipop do lag.
    04-30-17 02:39 AM
    BlackBerry Android doesn't lag! At least by using one and half years of priv I can say that. Priv on lollipop do lag.
    My own experience with devices tells me that all phones lag for different reasons and at different times. OS, Storage, RAM, Processors, etc are factors that ultimately determine whether it would perform as fast as it did when new. Iphones have been the most successful devices to resist this issue. A 16gb iPhone 4(s) with its specs goes on for years without considerable lag in comparison to a 16gb Samsung galaxy S3 with similar specs after the same amount of time. Whether it's the stability of the IOS, I don't know but I found that a memory full iPhone still performs reasonably faster and more stable than most competitors with similar specs. It's one thing I always wanted from BlackBerry until the release of the Z30....(a best of a device). Unfortunately, the world doesn't realise that cos of the BlackBerry failures.

That said, I expect the KEYone to stand the test of time (barring any overheating issues), perhaps it would start to lag considerably if memory is expanded....we'll get to know with time.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 04:24 AM
    My own experience with devices tells me that all phones lag for different reasons and at different times. OS, Storage, RAM, Processors, etc are factors that ultimately determine whether it would perform as fast as it did when new. Iphones have been the most successful devices to resist this issue. A 16gb iPhone 4(s) with its specs goes on for years without considerable lag in comparison to a 16gb Samsung galaxy S3 with similar specs after the same amount of time. Whether it's the stability of the IOS, I don't know but I found that a memory full iPhone still performs reasonably faster and more stable than most competitors with similar specs. It's one thing I always wanted from BlackBerry until the release of the Z30....(a best of a device). Unfortunately, the world doesn't realise that cos of the BlackBerry failures.

That said, I expect the KEYone to stand the test of time (barring any overheating issues), perhaps it would start to lag considerably if memory is expanded....we'll get to know with time.

Posted via CB10
    Priv was designed for BB10 and BlackBerry put android in it at 11th hours, that may cause lag for some users, generally lack of maintenance cause lags and users do complaints about that. Phones and cars are same now a days, they need maintenance and check ups otherwise lags. IMO I used two Priv's almost one and half years and never feel lag. Different users different experiences.
    04-30-17 04:45 AM
    I am using a S7 Edge with BlackBerry HUB+ suite and sometimes it lags (including the HUB app) after half a year. My passport running native apps never lagged, but lags when running Android apps on its Android runtime

KeyOne's processor and memory doesn't seem to match S7 Edge, but S7 Edge has touchwiz.
    05-08-17 06:25 PM