All these threads about screen, keyboards and splintering camera's lenses.

My KEYone is still without case and walk with it , bike with it in my jeans front pocket. I allready bumped a chair, table and dropped it ones from my bed tablet . Aahhh

Nothing happens only an update and still the device is not fallen apart.

Why is this device still going strong, why is the build that good.

So post if you have quality issues that gives you some love chills thinking how awsome this device is.
    07-22-17 02:32 PM
    Mine has worked without fail today go figure. I ha ve to admit I was a little scared to purchase after reading all the posts on here but I did and so far so good.
    07-22-17 04:30 PM
    the thread title and context is completely off....
    Barbareren and fanisk like this.
    07-22-17 06:45 PM
    the thread title and context is completely off....
    Just a bit of sarcasm methinks. It's hard to open this forum sometimes and see the same 10 members posting over and over about what a crappy phone the KEYone is. Well the OP in this thread just did the same I guess, but with a different experience.
    phuoc and DolemiteDONS like this.
    07-22-17 07:44 PM
    had Keyone since UK launch day. not a single problem so far. (I imported from selfridges to Canada)
    07-22-17 07:55 PM
    Wow, first time a thread like this has been started
    07-22-17 09:24 PM
    I bought my K1 knowing full well of the problems out there. Doesn't mean I won't be annoyed if my screen lifts but that is the risk you take as an early adopter. so far, it has been three weeks and this phone has been great. I keep checking the screen to make sure it is still attached lol.
    07-23-17 12:38 AM
    I've had mine since 1st June (from Amazon UK) and I've had absolutely no problems at all. Was rocking it naked until about 2 weeks ago, then got a nice Profer transparent tpu case (mainly for extra grip and to protect the back from my sweaty summer hands). I've had every BlackBerry phone released over the last 10 years and the only problem I've ever encountered was some double typing on the Q10. Maybe I've just been lucky...
    07-23-17 01:03 AM
    Mine has worked without fail today go figure. I ha ve to admit I was a little scared to purchase after reading all the posts on here but I did and so far so good.
    I had the same feeling.
    07-23-17 01:59 AM
    And not so long from this, you started your Discraseful thread, it was less than a day.
    07-23-17 03:34 AM
    I have used both DTEK60 and KeyOne. Both are in use. Though the DTEK60 is more user friendly I have no issue at all with the KeyOne. It is just rubbish when people just run down KeyOne just because they have "hostage" users of Apple or Samsung products.
    07-23-17 04:16 AM
    All these threads about screen, keyboards and splintering camera's lenses.

My KEYone is still without case and walk with it , bike with it in my jeans front pocket. I allready bumped a chair, table and dropped it ones from my bed tablet . Aahhh

Nothing happens only an update and still the device is not fallen apart.

Why is this device still going strong, why is the build that good.

So post if you have quality issues that gives you some love chills thinking how awsome this device is.
    How long have you had your K1?

And not so long from this, you started your Discraseful thread, it was less than a day.
    Goes to show how quickly things can change.
    07-23-17 04:42 AM
    Goes to show how quickly things can change.
    Yeah, LOL
    07-23-17 06:16 AM
    Im happy to have an intact and flawless Keyone. Nothing remarkable about it to be honest, i represent the majority of happy customers.

It also happens to be the best phone on the market as i type this.
    07-23-17 06:21 AM
    Im happy to have an intact and flawless Keyone. Nothing remarkable about it to be honest, i represent the majority of happy customers.

It also happens to be the best phone on the market as i type this.
    Have you dropped your phone before?
    07-23-17 07:26 AM
    Have you dropped your phone before?
    I'm not in the habit of dropping my phones.

If i drop it the phone will be in the official BB pouch. In the unlikely event that the screen pops i will just use my warranty.

Quite simple really.
    07-23-17 07:40 AM
    I'm not in the habit of dropping my phones.

If i drop it the phone will be in the official BB pouch. In the unlikely event that the screen pops i will just use my warranty.

Quite simple really.
    If that's gonna happen, hopefully it happens within the warranty period.
    07-23-17 07:57 AM
    If that's gonna happen, hopefully it happens within the warranty period.
    If it hasn't happened within a year I think it's safe to say I have a goodun.

Even outside of warranty I think I'd have a good case due to there being an acknowledged fault with early models. I would argue that it was always going to happen due to this manufacturing fault. A photocopy of a filled-in small claims court application can be very persuasive.

Whatever the case I'm not particularly bothered, it's only a phone.
    erinsteadman likes this.
    07-23-17 08:18 AM
    I have been using mine for few weeks now. No issue to report.
    I also know 3 others persons with a K1 they got on day one and no issue there also.
    If you ask me this is the best BlackBerry we got in a long time. Z30 and Passport were great hardware but the Android ecosystem put this one over the top. And don't get me started on the battery life. this battery is hard to kill. Getting over 7hrs of SOT vs 2~3 hrs with my old PRIV.

From my experience and asking Bell and Rogers sales rep, these problems people are reporting on the forum are not very common. I will definitely recommend the K1 to others.
    07-23-17 08:18 AM

Whatever the case I'm not particularly bothered, it's only a phone.
    You're right, it's only a ($550) phone. It's not a lose at all.
    07-23-17 08:22 AM
    You're right, it's only a ($550) phone. It's not a lose at all.
    An inconvenience at worst.

It certainly doesn't dominate my every waking thought.

I have no reason to believe that my phone will develop that fault. If I listened to the naysayers on crackberry then yes, but I'm a bit more rational than that.
    07-23-17 08:31 AM
    I have no reason to believe that my phone will develop that fault.
    It's a flagship afterall, isn't it
    07-23-17 08:36 AM
    It's a flagship afterall, isn't it
    Yes it is and a damn fine one at that.

Fear is a terrible thing.
    DolemiteDONS and knightfall like this.
    07-23-17 08:38 AM

yes. But patience is a virtue, and is seen less and less in the "I want it right now" culture . and I find it hard to restrain too most of the time.

It's something to praise not criticise.
    07-23-17 08:46 AM

Once that happen to you, don't post it on cb ok?
    07-23-17 08:51 AM
90 123 ...