OK So I left blackblackberry after by Bold died ago and have used an iPhone 6, and an Galaxy S6 since then. I have always missed the keyboard, and how my blackberry always just fit what I use a phone for, e-mail, messaging, and calendar. I will occasionally use it to look things up on the web, and even less time on social media.

Looking at the K1 I am wondering if I would be happy make the switch in a couple of months when I am due for a new phone? Right now My top three are The Google Pixel, iPhone, and now the K1.

I truely miss the keyboard because with the touch screen I seem to spend more time correcting what I type that actual typing, but I just do not want to be dissapointed with the switch.

Any thoughts?
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    02-27-17 08:12 AM
    From what you describe K1 sounds fit for you , go for it!
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    02-27-17 08:37 AM
    How has the android experience been with the Blackberry line? I am all in with GMail and their calendar.. the last thing I want is some issue or quirk with that. The last black berry I wad was a Bold so that was what OS 7?
    02-27-17 08:44 AM
    How has the android experience been with the Blackberry line? I am all in with GMail and their calendar.. the last thing I want is some issue or quirk with that. The last black berry I wad was a Bold so that was what OS 7?
    It's an Android OS so it should work like any other Android OS.

Posted via CB10
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    02-27-17 09:26 AM
    I can assure you that you will enjoy BlackBerry Android experience. The KEYone should enhance that. If you read some of the comments by people that actually have handled the device, it sounds like a no brainer for the non gamers.
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    02-27-17 09:32 AM
    BlackBerry Android UI is on the minimal end with Google Pixel and Motorola, and they release monthly security updates alongside Google.
    02-27-17 09:44 AM
    I can assure you that you will enjoy BlackBerry Android experience. The KEYone should enhance that. If you read some of the comments by people that actually have handled the device, it sounds like a no brainer for the non gamers.
    Yea I do not play games on my phone or really anywhere for that matter.

It will be nice to have a keyboard again... at least I think it will be. I am tempted to pick up a cheap Q10 just to see how it feels. There are some working ones on e-bay dirt cheap.
    02-27-17 10:52 AM
    Q10 or a Classic will suit your needs just fine. K1 however will give you the ecosystem on top of that!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 10:56 AM
    Yes, consider it
    02-27-17 11:31 AM
    Definitely worth considering and as you may have some time before your existing contract expires hopefully the k1 will be in hands of some members here willing to answer all our questions
    02-27-17 11:36 AM
    How will the KEYone work for someone who is all in with the Microsoft ecosystem (outlook.com, Office 365, OneDrive, Office for Andoroid, Next Lock Screen, One Note, etc..) and an non gamer?
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    02-27-17 12:15 PM
    How will the KEYone work for someone who is all in with the Microsoft ecosystem (outlook.com, Office 365, OneDrive, Office for Andoroid, Next Lock Screen, One Note, etc..) and an non gamer?
    Perfectly. The entire Microsoft suite is available including Next lockscreen.
    02-27-17 12:17 PM
    I'm getting it and I'm retired. 1)it's a bb 2)it has a pkb and 3)it's slim enough for one handed use.
    02-27-17 12:57 PM