Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AmarkalamThala; 01-15-16 at 12:16 AM.
    01-14-16 09:44 PM
    You should get what is going to fit your needs. Asking about a device that's still a ways off isn't going to help you. How on earth would anyone even be able to advise on a device with very little known about them?
    01-15-16 12:12 AM
    Wait for the vienna.

Posted via CB10
    AmarkalamThala likes this.
    01-16-16 10:58 AM
    You should get what is going to fit your needs. Asking about a device that's still a ways off isn't going to help you. How on earth would anyone even be able to advise on a device with very little known about them?
    Because one will have a PKB and if you need one then wait or get a PRIV. To me wanting a BlackBerry is all about the PKB.
    dv17033 likes this.
    01-17-16 01:56 AM
    Because one will have a PKB and if you need one then wait or get a PRIV. To me wanting a BlackBerry is all about the PKB.
    His point is that the Vienna is only a concept. Why would anyone make plans around something that does not even exist?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 02:27 AM
    Because otherwise you can't plan ahead.

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    01-17-16 05:36 AM
    Don't wait for a product that has not yet even been announced.
    01-17-16 07:45 AM
    Why don't you just get the best smart phone ever made? =Z30! If only there were a high spec BB10 tablet. If only.
    01-17-16 08:13 AM
    As a BlackBerry fan, obviously I would say wait for the "vienna". But it would be impossible for us to give you a good answer since we know pretty much zero about the device.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    01-17-16 08:48 AM
    I just think that there not many people who are trying to decide between a very expensive all touch and what appears to be a middle priced android PKB device.
    01-17-16 06:44 PM
    It depends on the urgency for a new device. If you are a BlackBerry fan it may be worth waiting until the summer. I think you will have better choices then. Some new BlackBerry and probably and iPhone 7.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    01-17-16 06:50 PM
    Apple!!!

Posted via the Innovative Blackberry PRIV - Powered by Android
    01-17-16 09:44 PM
    I would wait for Vienna check it out if it don't work out then spend your Large dollars on the i phone .
    01-18-16 03:00 PM
    I'm a BlackBerry Fan, but I also have an old iPhone 4s that I used quite a bit when it was still popular, and I still use it to stream music with iOS 9.x. I can see the appeal of both.

One thing Apple is very good at is making sure that every user that has used an iPhone can still use an iPhone. They have done very little to change the core of their GUI. Just like Henry Ford and the Model T, they make sure if you had an iPhone 3 and now want to buy an iPhone 6s, that you will still be somewhat familar with how the OS works and will just have to learn the "new" features added through the versions. They are a stable company and have a loyal following, and thus have scads of apps. I think some of their Apps function extremely well and look absolutely stunning.

BlackBerry has long been entrenched as the secure productivity tool that happens to be a smart phone as well. There is a loyal following of users that just love the Keyboard. I like it as well, but also have embraced touch typing on the screen. Both work for me. BlackBerry suits my personal business needs better than Apple or Android. For a play phone, I'll take the Droid or the iPhone, but for cranking through emails and texting and core social business apps like Twitter and LinkedIn, I prefer a Blackberry. If you like Droid and are also a BlackBerry fan, then to me, your answer is simple. I'm not a huge Droid fan, and if I want a BlackBerry I want a true BB10 (as of today). Who knows what my needs will be tomorrow.

This aside, no one here can make the decision for you, no more than we can decide what you should have for dinner, or what car you should buy next. The best you can do is assess the needs you currently have and match them to the iPhone or the BlackBerry based on what you think will be the best solution for you going forward. It's not a matter of life or death, so if you go one direction and find it is not matching your needs, you can bail out and go the other direction without lives being lost.

Good luck!
    01-18-16 03:24 PM
    As a BlackBerry fan, obviously I would say wait for the "vienna". But it would be impossible for us to give you a good answer since we know pretty much zero about the device.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    If we know it's Android no need to wait as the world's already flooded with those phones

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 09:30 PM
    If we know it's Android no need to wait as the world's already flooded with those phones

Posted via CB10
    Not with an up to date processor and a BlackBerry KB.
    01-22-16 12:32 AM
    Because otherwise you can't plan ahead.

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    The Vienna and iPhone 7 are likely to be released around the same time. Then again, we know as fact that the iPhone 7 will exist.

I just think that there not many people who are trying to decide between a very expensive all touch and what appears to be a middle priced android PKB device.
    Chen is on record as saying that the next Android handset will be a "premium mid-range device" priced at the high end of mid-ranged phones. Considering that he committed to his promise made at code/mobile that the Priv would be a high end device with a high end price tag, I would not expect the Vienna to be cheap.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    01-22-16 07:29 AM
    It depends on the urgency for a new device. If you are a BlackBerry fan it may be worth waiting until the summer. I think you will have better choices then. Some new BlackBerry and probably and iPhone 7.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    I share this opinion, and it is my current plan. Wait out the Vienna (hopefully running Marshmallow) and iPhone 7. Then I'll decide.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 07:11 PM
    Get the iPhone. Apple will be around for more than a couple of years for sure.
    01-26-16 07:46 AM
    You should wait for the Vienna.
    01-26-16 11:41 AM
    Buy 6s and wait for Vienna.
    01-26-16 09:01 PM
    The OP deleted his original post for some reason...
    01-27-16 11:36 AM
    LOL i would have done the same at this point!!!
    01-27-16 01:04 PM
    Probable about the time he "liked" jsmith00075's comment about the iPhone....
    01-27-16 03:00 PM
    Then wait it is cause you are not getting a PKB from an ipaid 6
    01-27-16 03:15 PM
30 12