I have the black pp, great bb device, I like the square screen, the PK.
    I'm interested in the SE passport, it is a beautiful device but still a little expensive.
    Bb10 might be abandoned, there might be less and less apps updated...Should I buy a SE pp, or wait for the announce of the android vienna?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 11:09 AM
    I sold my ATT PP and bought a sweet SE PP and love it.
    The Passport will be a great phone for years to come
    01-13-16 11:13 AM
    Also on the verge of getting one...a PP SE

Posted via CB10
    Seff5677 likes this.
    01-14-16 04:29 PM
    I'm more than happy to continue to use my original passport. I don't feel the SE is different enough to warrant the cost. Just my opinion.

Rocking the awesome Z30,Q10 and the super awesome passport.
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-14-16 04:34 PM
    I sold my ATT PP and bought a sweet SE PP and love it.
    The Passport will be a great phone for years to come
    I have the SE - but I am curious, in your personal experience, what are the differences between the att version and the SE - other than appearance? I am specifically asking about a) the feel and ease of use of the physical keyboard (are they equivalent in terms of pressure needed to type); and b) the feel of the device in terms of heaviness (since the SE seems really heavy to me and actually my hand gets tired). Thanks!
    01-16-16 01:28 PM
    I have the SE - but I am curious, in your personal experience, what are the differences between the att version and the SE - other than appearance? I am specifically asking about a) the feel and ease of use of the physical keyboard (are they equivalent in terms of pressure needed to type); and b) the feel of the device in terms of heaviness (since the SE seems really heavy to me and actually my hand gets tired). Thanks!
    I just sent you a reply to your PM President1.

I hope it helps
    01-16-16 01:52 PM
    I just sent you a reply to your PM President1.

I hope it helps
    Got it, thanks, I replied via pm.
    01-16-16 02:12 PM
    Cool. Go Packers
    01-16-16 02:42 PM
    I would wait for the Vienna . The device should be narrower but longer and have more apps and play them better.
    01-17-16 01:53 AM
    I have the black pp, great bb device, I like the square screen, the PK.
    I'm interested in the SE passport, it is a beautiful device but still a little expensive.
    Bb10 might be abandoned, there might be less and less apps updated...Should I buy a SE pp, or wait for the announce of the android vienna?

Posted via CB10
    Let's put it this way, With the "Vienna" you are guaranteed to have App support for the next 5 Years + wheas the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition you will have to be happy with the current App selection.

I'm happy with the amount of App and I would definitely pick up a Passport SE, but it's up you

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    01-17-16 08:52 AM
    I wouldn't look at a pp and I have a white OG. It functions fine as a phone but updates aren't going to frequent. I'd wait for Vienna or get a priv. Actually I would wait till marshmallow comes out for the priv and see how that update goes.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 09:36 AM
    Same current situation. Looking to purchase SE but I still say I SHOULD wait it out a little longer this year .. have a Classic and it is my daily driver. Plus it'll be an interesting device this Vienna.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 09:55 AM
    My personal opinion is that there would not be a great enough difference for you to get the SE. I have the OG black and it will serve me well for another year. At that time, we will know the situation a little better, hopefully and I can then decide what to get next. Good luck, whichever way you choose.
    01-17-16 10:20 AM
    I do like the width of the passport. I am worried I won't like the Vienna with it narrower screen will have to see. As long as build quality is good as as passport I will be happy but if it plasticy like a Q5 I will not be happy.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 01:19 PM
    I sold my original Passport for the Silver Edition and I do not regret it. I get asked all the time about my Silver Edition and all of them say the same thing, that it's really cool looking phone and better than the rectangle slabs we see these days. The round corners on the phone have much better feeling when it comes to gripping it with two hands than the sharp corners the original had. The screen is flat flush with the body and it looks more protective than the black one. The keyboard feels a lot different as it made typing even smoother and faster. The speakers also sound much louder than the original. To me personally it was worth the switch from the original Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 11:18 PM
    Just bought a SE PP after returning my Priv. Just read about Vienna I feel I should have waited for that but have to say I just love the PP. I use it as an email machine and have an iPhone for play. Honestly I'm in love with form factor and keyboard plus hub on this thing. I would love to just dump my iPhone and use the BlackBerry as my daily driver but the app gap plus investment in the apple ecosystem means I am a two device man. PP with android and proper HUB would be my dream.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 01:29 PM