Passport. Bought it about 2 months back and loving it. No regrets!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 05:37 AM
    Keep in mind that BlackBerry10 is slowly dying in the so called consumer sector. No more fb app, no more whatsapp.

If you don't need these: definitely go for the passport SE!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 10:16 AM
    depends on eco system, but i would wait.
    05-09-16 11:08 PM
    I am still using my Q10... I tried a Priv, can't get used to the keyboard being shortened in height...Tried a passport - keyboard wonky as well for me
    tried a classic - bigger version of Q10 imo... which isn't bad... if Vienna sports a keyboard as big as Q10 or Classic - I'd be all over that like white on rice.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-10-16 07:37 AM
    The Passport SE is the better bet right now. The Rome (as it is now called) looks good but it is also slimmer than the Passport. As a Passport user I can tell you that the extra wide makes for an unmatched viewing and typing experience. I don't know how I would ever transition back to a narrow screen device.
    05-14-16 12:03 PM
    Vienna, bb10 is a sinking ship.
    05-15-16 10:13 AM
    I myself was a legacy BlackBerry OS user.
    My Z30 was a workhorse, it never had any issues for the 2+ years that I had it. It's still working fine. I switched to a priv because my contact was up.
    I wished that I stayed with BB10 and should have got a PPSE.
    The Priv is not a bad Phone, it's arguably the best android phone out there, but it's still an android phone.
    Get the PPSE and you will not regret it!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-15-16 11:04 AM
    Wait

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 01:03 PM
    We are in May and it's practically going to be June in 2 weeks. If you haven't changed devices yet OP, I saw you continue to wait. BlackBerry said new devices are coming this year so definitely wait.
    05-22-16 09:37 AM
    Every person I know who has a passport seems to absolutely love them (regular or SE, some both). They keep telling me to pick one up, I haven't jumped on one and the awkward size and pkb without many of the classic/q10/5/bold keys also are detracting factors. We are in august now and you haven't mentioned if you have picked anything up. The best bet would be to hold off a while longer to see the new pkb and then make your decision (the passport se may be on sale at that point as well)
    08-03-16 03:38 PM
    Every person I know who has a passport seems to absolutely love them (regular or SE, some both). They keep telling me to pick one up, I haven't jumped on one and the awkward size and pkb without many of the classic/q10/5/bold keys also are detracting factors. We are in august now and you haven't mentioned if you have picked anything up. The best bet would be to hold off a while longer to see the new pkb and then make your decision (the passport se may be on sale at that point as well)
    I switched from the Passport SE to the Priv. Couldn't be happier. Once people recognize (admit) that the Passport is simply too awkward to hold and the keyboard is simply too big, and then you use the Priv with the seamless software and true Android preserving the best parts of blackberry (the hub) ... the Priv is the clear winner. I had blackberry since its first device. Finally saw reality and it is liberating!

via Priv
    08-04-16 10:11 AM
    Well, it depends on how patient you are. I got myself a cheap Android phone to get used to it (moto E). With BB Hub now on Android, and probably more software in the future (keyboard, better launcher etc...) I am waiting for the PKB device (which will certainly come from BB and hopefully designed by BB and not a copycat of an existing phone like the DTEK) with a nice screen to pop up. Something like the passport but perhaps less wide (one or two columns of keyboard less). In the meantime, I use both my PP for work (email, calendar...) and my Android to play around and for Gservices (maps, etc...).
    08-05-16 04:31 AM
    I'm waiting purely because BB10 is becoming less and less supported
    08-05-16 11:47 PM
    First if it comes out its not going to be "vienna".It will sure be a crappy name "D-Tox AND PRI"
    Chen winking( d-tox android and priv) get it.! Wink.!
    Anyways .. for the same price I am sure u would find more nexGen phones.! : )

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 12:19 AM
    The Priv has come down in price with carriers and is an excellent phone, Best of both worlds. Passport is an excellent phone but if you want apps then get a Priv.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 02:24 PM
40 12