Just to try and ease my impatience waiting for the KEYone I bought a screen protector! Sad I know but the waiting is driving me insane!

It is a Slabo one and I think it was highlighted on CrackBerry somewhere at some point, when accessories started popping up
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Protector-96036.jpg  
    03-17-17 08:08 AM
    Just to try and ease my impatience waiting for the KEYone I bought a screen protector! Sad I know but the waiting is driving me insane!

It is a Slabo one and I think it was highlighted on CrackBerry somewhere at some point, when accessories started popping up
    I don't blame you... The wait is really getting annoying. I'm SOOO ready to get off this 3+ year old Passport already but I don't want a slider and I hate typing on a touchscreen! Make the US release date announcement already, BlackBerry Mobile!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 08:24 AM
    Would you be able to confirm if its curved at the edges when it arrives?
    03-17-17 10:59 AM
    I don't blame you... The wait is really getting annoying. I'm SOOO ready to get off this 3+ year old Passport already but I don't want a slider and I hate typing on a touchscreen! Make the US release date announcement already, BlackBerry Mobile!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed man ! The anticipation is killing me.
    03-17-17 11:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    See, I have alot of fond memories of my Q10, so I'm taking the time to to really appreciate the phone. Soon enough it will be put away like the Galaxy S and MDA before it.
    03-17-17 11:18 AM