What happens to the loyal fans of BB10 OS?
    Well, the fat lady has sung my friend... I just got a DTEK50. Of course I miss using my Passport as my daily driver, but it is honestly such a relief to have all the apps I need working fine. I dearly miss having a physical keyboard, though, so I'm probably getting the Mercury (if it ever comes out). The BlackBerry Android experience is surprisingly good I have to say. Although I hate typing on a screen, BlackBerry has the best keyboard around, imo. The Android version of the Hub is pure crap to be honest, but I know they are working hard on improving it. Otherwise the phone works wonderfully and has some really cool features (especially with the smart flip case). Battery life is nowhere near as good as the Passport's, but it gets you through the day with pretty heavy use.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Avenzuno, Paof-7 and tp2386 like this.
    08-16-16 11:04 PM
    No one is using BBM at all in Asia.....zero!!!!!

08-18-16 10:31 AM
    No one is using BBM at all in Asia.....zero!!!!!

Indonesia is part of Asia the biggest BBM user ...
    Paof-7 likes this.
    08-18-16 10:38 AM
    Rome/Mercury better be a hit, because BlackBerry should be learning lots of lessons. First, for the highest quality and as a "hero"-type device to take the baton from the Priv, Rome/Mercury must be a a complete design from BlackBerry. I have no problem outsourcing manufacturing to TEK. Second, its battery must be bigger than the one in the DTEK50. Here's wishful thinking: let the battery be user-swappable! And third, let's have a 2017 high-end SOC. In my view, S820 works only if BlackBerry Is targeting the mid-range market. I'm okay with that.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW Z30
    08-18-16 07:29 PM
    Indonesia is part of Asia the biggest BBM user ...
    Usually people who make comments like those do not really care much for facts...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Paof-7 likes this.
    08-19-16 09:41 AM
    Why not install android os on all our BlackBerry devices. Is it possible. But BlackBerry want to yearn money. So they won't do it. Even they release android phones they can't survive in android market. Any how time to RIP the BlackBerry like Nokia.

Posted via CB10
    Sad but true. Kinda wish the Classic/Passport could run Android someday, even the Lollipop would be awesome. That would be a happy ending T_T
    08-24-16 01:15 PM
    I don't think it ridiculous...its an IOS / ANDROID world. Why keep developing for a phone that's just not in the game. P.s luv the passport se

08-24-16 07:29 PM
    The pictures on the 2nd page show that it's gonna be awkwardly long. Someone must tell the designing team. And tell them to add a trackpad too; as a suggestion. I just wish they follow what we say. Sometimes I feel like they themselves don't want to succeed! Even after they gave up BBOS and went Android! I can still see the unwillingness to get bigger shares in the market. I mean, imagine that; An android device with a keyboard and a mouse (trackpad) in your pocket!
    But no-one listens...
    11-11-16 05:45 AM
    The pictures on the 2nd page show that it's gonna be awkwardly long. Someone must tell the designing team. And tell them to add a trackpad too; as a suggestion. I just wish they follow what we say. Sometimes I feel like they themselves don't want to succeed! Even after they gave up BBOS and went Android! I can still see the unwillingness to get bigger shares in the market. I mean, imagine that; An android device with a keyboard and a mouse (trackpad) in your pocket!
    But no-one listens...
    The keyboard IS the trackpad, ever since the launch of the Passport!
    anon(10047752) likes this.
    11-11-16 10:50 AM
    Really? How do you use the capacitive keyboard as a mouse in the browser?

Hussein Moussa likes this.
    11-12-16 10:47 AM
    First, Excuse me if I sounded not so diplomatic. I'm not a native speaker of English. I may be using English directly and plainly to express my point.
    I have to say to you:
    Sorry, but it's not. The "new" keyboard can scroll up and down. The "old" trackpad works exactly like a mouse in the browser; goes up and down, left and right, and in circles too. Like a mouse, you can actually see a cursor on the screen.
    And believe me I'm not talking about a trivial feature here, If they ever read this, It's called the "UX" User Experience. It is something very professional (as far as I know) in regards of designing a product.
    Remember the fuss about the headphones in the new iPhone? That's how dangerous the UX is to the sales of a product.
    I don't mean to be rude nor sound patronizing. But, Have you used an older BlackBerry device or a BB10 Classic?
    11-16-16 06:04 PM
    First, Excuse me if I sounded not so diplomatic. I'm not a native speaker of English. I may be using English directly and plainly to express my point.
    I have to say to you:
    Sorry, but it's not. The "new" keyboard can scroll up and down. The "old" trackpad works exactly like a mouse in the browser; goes up and down, left and right, and in circles too. Like a mouse, you can actually see a cursor on the screen.
    And believe me I'm not talking about a trivial feature here, If they ever read this, It's called the "UX" User Experience. It is something very professional (as far as I know) in regards of designing a product.
    Remember the fuss about the headphones in the new iPhone? That's how dangerous the UX is to the sales of a product.
    I don't mean to be rude nor sound patronizing. But, Have you used an older BlackBerry device or a BB10 Classic?
    Yah, I don't get why some people think the trackpad is only used to scroll down a page and to move the cursor while typing...

11-16-16 11:06 PM
    See what problem now in dtek...so i am not confident with mercury..bb still new in android..they need experience first..maybe in 2 years they will learn new things how to use android

Blackberry leap
    11-17-16 02:02 AM
    See what problem now in dtek...so i am not confident with mercury..bb still new in android..they need experience first..maybe in 2 years they will learn new things how to use android

Blackberry leap
    That makes zero sense
    11-17-16 04:17 AM
    Yes. I'm agree with the big picture. Even a month gap it's too late for the Mercury.
    I hope the Mercury won't be launched too too late. Like perhaps Feb/Mar 2106.!?!?
    11-18-16 01:37 PM
    I hope the Mercury won't be launched too too late. Like perhaps Feb/Mar 2106.!?!?
    you sir, have amazing patience to wait til 2106! I myself would be dead by then......
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-18-16 02:33 PM
    you sir, have amazing patience to wait til 2106! I myself would be dead by then......
    Lol, I have high hopes that I can live until then. Lol

11-18-16 03:19 PM
    Well let's bet . I say January 26.
    11-18-16 04:13 PM
    Well let's bet . I say January 26.
    Nah!! 24! My birthday!
    11-18-16 04:43 PM
    Oops typo!!! 2017😃!!!
    11-18-16 04:52 PM
    This would be in line with previous launches . . .

The Rome/Mercury needs to be released by the end of this year-waiting.jpg
    11-18-16 05:52 PM
    Oops typo!!! 2017��!!!
    pkb phone can't come soon enough eh? LOL
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-18-16 06:33 PM
    WA EOL Mid 2017.

After that day, install WA from Google.
    It works!

Dont worry!
    11-18-16 06:48 PM
148 ... 456