The real reason for the KEYone delay!!! (With doctored screenshot)-funny-bb.jpg

Sorry, but had to have a bit of a laugh at this train wreck of a launch.
    04-23-17 02:04 PM
    That's pretty funny. Who are the 3 people who are still following him?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 06:58 PM
    The remaining 3 followers: John Chen, CrackBerry Kevin, BlackBerry Mobile official account.

Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 12:09 PM
    04-24-17 12:14 PM
    says he has 3165
    04-24-17 12:15 PM
    oh, joke's on me sarcasm?
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-24-17 12:16 PM
    Funny enough, his 3 followers are probably the only people that have a production device!
    04-24-17 01:24 PM
    Remember, there is a world outside of Twitter.

Many real people just can't be bothered to add one more feed to their lives.
    Adam Frix likes this.
    04-24-17 01:44 PM
    Better the trainwreck happens before they leave the station, don't you agree??
    It would be irresponsible of Steve to disregard a flaw and just let YOU deal with it, don't you agree?
    Considering he's the CEO of a very successful company and makes a lot of money, he could be out playing golf but he's more concerned that he offers a good product . He's deserves to be congratulated , wouldn't you agree?

What I don't understand is how anyone would even consider buying anything before it's been tested in the market.
    You test drive a car, you try on cloths for a proper fit, You tour a home before renting or buying it.
    So, why is it so important to have a mobile device that you'd pay for it in advance, not knowing what you're really getting?
    I'm not making fun. I really just don't get it.
    04-24-17 02:11 PM
    Better the trainwreck happens before they leave the station, don't you agree??
    It would be irresponsible of Steve to disregard a flaw and just let YOU deal with it, don't you agree?
    Considering he's the CEO of a very successful company and makes a lot of money, he could be out playing golf but he's more concerned that he offers a good product . He's deserves to be congratulated , wouldn't you agree?

What I don't understand is how anyone would even consider buying anything before it's been tested in the market.
    You test drive a car, you try on cloths for a proper fit, You tour a home before renting or buying it.
    So, why is it so important to have a mobile device that you'd pay for it in advance, not knowing what you're really getting?
    I'm not making fun. I really just don't get it.
    buy now, try it and return it
    04-24-17 02:18 PM
    Wow long message. Short response is no matter what the reason for delays it's how the message is delivered and ensuring your excited potential revenue is made to feel; better in the know versus hung out to dry

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 02:19 PM
    P-A-l-e-a-s-e --BUT When APPLE DELAYS then it is praised to the hilt. Not posting a link here, (you can Google this yourselves, go read it!) here is a screen shot from a Forbes article today. The real reason for the KEYone delay!!! (With doctored screenshot)-screenshot_20170424-121131-2.jpg
    PALoeza likes this.
    04-24-17 02:41 PM
    Funny enough, his 3 followers are probably the only people that have a production device!
    Why does it even matter enough to you to play along with generating fake news to make fun of someone who is a successful business man, and then call it sarcasm? How many phone launches have YOU successfully overseen?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-24-17 02:48 PM
    buy now, try it and return it
    ... and I was hoping for a mature answer!!
    04-24-17 03:12 PM
    Wow long message. Short response is no matter what the reason for delays it's how the message is delivered and ensuring your excited potential revenue is made to feel; better in the know versus hung out to dry

Posted via CB10
    Definitely a long message!!
    I don't do "messages." A message is meant to be short. I do rants. There's no set size for a rant so you can't say, "wow, that was a long rant!" A short rant would be more of a "rambling" but still in the rant family!
    04-24-17 03:19 PM
    Definitely a long message!!
    I don't do "messages." A message is meant to be short. I do rants. There's no set size for a rant so you can't say, "wow, that was a long rant!" A short rant would be more of a "rambling" but still in the rant family!
    Every time I read one of your postings, I crack up.

Thanks for adding a bit of levity in what can be an otherwise monotonous and normally pessimistic environment.
    anon(3732391) and Sigewif like this.
    04-24-17 03:46 PM
    Every time I read one of your postings, I crack up.

Thanks for adding a bit of levity in what can be an otherwise monotonous and normally pessimistic environment.
    I'm sure I have no idea what you mean!!

(Shhhhhh.... I'm trying to keep a low profile!)
    04-24-17 04:00 PM
    I'm sure I have no idea what you mean!!

(Shhhhhh.... I'm trying to keep a low profile!)
    Yeah, well THAT'S not working!!!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-24-17 04:02 PM
    P-A-l-e-a-s-e --BUT When APPLE DELAYS then it is praised to the hilt. Not posting a link here, (you can Google this yourselves, go read it!) here is a screen shot from a Forbes article today. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170424-121131~2.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	421775
    I would agree with you but they are producing high end products with new tech on mass production scale. K1 is not in that innovation category, pretty much a basic phone.
    04-24-17 04:39 PM
    I would agree with you but they are producing high end products with new tech on mass production scale. K1 is not in that innovation category, pretty much a basic phone.
    Look at that... you're already making excuses for them. The headline doesn't say they're having difficulty with new tech or mass production. It says they're "Intentionally" delaying the release.

Do you think TCL is intentionally delaying the release on something they've been working on for 5.5 months now? Whereas Apple has been spending /at least/ a year since the last iPhone and perhaps hasn't finished it yet?
    04-24-17 04:50 PM
    KEYone is not innovative with the programmable keyboard as compared to a slab?
    The real reason for the KEYone delay!!! (With doctored screenshot)-screenshot_20170424-163027-2.jpg
    stlabrat and PALoeza like this.
    04-24-17 06:36 PM
    Look at that... you're already making excuses for them. The headline doesn't say they're having difficulty with new tech or mass production. It says they're "Intentionally" delaying the release.

Do you think TCL is intentionally delaying the release on something they've been working on for 5.5 months now? Whereas Apple has been spending /at least/ a year since the last iPhone and perhaps hasn't finished it yet?
    Difference - Apple can afford to delay a product, BlackBerry/TCL can't. One has a pretty solid track record for releasing phones when they say they are going to, the other has a long history of missing pretty much every deadline they give.

Also, they haven't even announced the iPhone 8 and its only speculation that they might delay it. If/When they decide to delay it then you might have something here. Regardless, the big difference here is that Apple won't announce that the iPhone 8 is coming out on a certain day/month and then pull the plug and say "Well its going to be a few more months."
    04-24-17 08:11 PM
    KEYone is not innovative with the programmable keyboard as compared to a slab?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170424-163027~2.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	421793
    For sure, i hear Cape Canaveral contributed with research from the iss.
    04-24-17 08:21 PM
    ... here is that Apple won't announce that the iPhone 8 is coming out on a certain day/month and then pull the plug and say "Well its going to be a few more months."
    This sentence an exaggeration. I anticipate it might be a couple of weeks delay, or maybe 3. But not a few months. If you listen to the announcement made at MWC it was said it would be available beginning sometime in April. It is still April. If it is available beginning, for example, the first week of May, that is a one week delay. The 2nd week of May would be a 2 week delay. And it is, after all, a whole new product line for TCL with new and expanded parameters. TCL has never released a BlackBerry phone before so they need to be laying a whole foundation for distribution that is specific to BlackBerry phones, even though TCL has distributed other products in the past.
    04-25-17 01:50 AM
    Difference - Apple can afford to delay a product, BlackBerry/TCL can't. One has a pretty solid track record for releasing phones when they say they are going to, the other has a long history of missing pretty much every deadline they give.

Also, they haven't even announced the iPhone 8 and its only speculation that they might delay it. If/When they decide to delay it then you might have something here. Regardless, the big difference here is that Apple won't announce that the iPhone 8 is coming out on a certain day/month and then pull the plug and say "Well its going to be a few more months."
    The delay is a week, so far (April to May). And if they had kept the KEYone a secret until they're ready to ship, how many people would have moved onto LG and Samsung already? They gave people a head's up and those who want a keyboard but can't afford to switch phones frequently have an opportunity to make an informed decision.

Here's a recent Apple delay...

https://9to5mac.com/2016/12/12/comme...-new-products/
    https://9to5mac.com/2016/12/13/airpo...lability-2017/

September 2016, announcement
    October 2016, expected launch
    end-October 2016, delayed til mid-November to late-November
    mid-December 2016, pre-orders
    late-December 2016, limited delivery
    mid-January 2016, delivery in quantity
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    04-25-17 02:07 AM
37 12