In preparation for purchasing a KEYone and transferring the data from my Passport, I have downloaded the transfer content app onto my Passport. I have decided to transfer the data using the media card method rather than using Google drive....so I inserted the media card into the slot, but how do I transfer the data to it? I don't see a transfer button, and there doesn't appear to be any data on the card...how do I transfer the data?....thanks
    05-24-17 02:34 PM
    You need the app on both devices to initiate it. It won't let you transfer anything until it knows (by opening on both devices) that you have another device to transfer to.

http://help.blackberry.com/en/conten...539532808.html
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-24-17 03:20 PM
    ok, forget the transferring the data to a new phone for a minute. Thanks for clarifying that....but what if I didn't want to transfer to a new phone. I just want to transfer all data to the card?
    05-24-17 04:56 PM
    ok, forget the transferring the data to a new phone for a minute. Thanks for clarifying that....but what if I didn't want to transfer to a new phone. I just want to transfer all data to the card?
    No go. Least not using BlackBerry Content Transfer. And I'm not aware of any other apps that will do it.
    05-24-17 07:24 PM
    BlackBerry could create a subscription-based full device backup and restore (or user selectable partial backp and restore). If it securely held the data in an encrypted form using a key held by the user, it would be an attractive service for many of us.
    05-25-17 01:04 PM
    BlackBerry could create a subscription-based full device backup and restore (or user selectable partial backp and restore). If it securely held the data in an encrypted form using a key held by the user, it would be an attractive service for many of us.
    Knowing BlackBerry it would be a frontend to Google Drive but at extra cost.
    05-25-17 01:15 PM