Just thought you would like to no. Purchased the PRIV Holster and it fits the KEYone perfectly. Also purchased a Tempered glass screen protector called Brotect Airglass. Again seems to do the job. Finally bought a Avidet clear TPU cover which when fitted also fits into the holster.
    Attached Thumbnails Purchased KEYone accessories  today.-3088.jpg  
    Racing24 and Taigatrommel like this.
    05-18-17 05:10 PM
    Nice. Be interested in knowing how that screen protector works.
    05-18-17 06:41 PM
    I like the Holster too but think it would hold the phone too far away from the body. Wish they had onr with a metal clip that doesn't swivel. Curious about the glass protector too.
    05-18-17 06:54 PM
    Yes am interested mainly in the glass protector as well. It seems for me, that may be all I need, although the OEM pouch looks nice as well. Now just need the phone in my hands!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-17 07:14 PM
    My PRIV holster is very tight on the PRIV so it must not be quite so tight on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ if you can fit it in with a cover on it.
    05-18-17 07:28 PM
    I like the idea of th Avidet case.
    05-18-17 07:32 PM
    The glass screen protector fits the whole screen with exception to the slightly curved bit. It is very slim and one of the best I've come across. Very easy to apply and crystal clear. You can't tell that there's a protector on it.
    05-19-17 12:57 AM
    Thanks for the info! The fact that the priv holster's build quality leaves much to be desired has been well documented on these forums , but Its good to know I will have a holster option for k1.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-19-17 12:58 AM
    I just hope they make a blackberry leather case ala BlackBerry Classic so that I can have my future keyone naked

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 01:16 AM
    The glass screen protector fits the whole screen with exception to the slightly curved bit. It is very slim and one of the best I've come across. Very easy to apply and crystal clear. You can't tell that there's a protector on it.
    Would it be possible for you to take some (close-up) pictures of the attached screen protector? I have had so many bad experiences with screen protectors and slightly edged screens (OG Passprt *cough*) that I simply gave up.

I just hope they make a blackberry leather case ala BlackBerry Classic so that I can have my future keyone naked

Posted via CB10
    There is one in the works already, the OEM Pocket:
    https://www.blackberrymobile.com/us/accessories.php
    If you don't want to wait, you can also try getting the same OEM leather pocket for the BlackBerry Priv, the KeyOne fits in nicely - although the LED cut-out doesn't match.
    05-19-17 01:41 AM
    If you don't want to wait, you can also try getting the same OEM leather pocket for the BlackBerry Priv, the KeyOne fits in nicely - although the LED cut-out doesn't match.[/QUOTE]

I like ur suggestion honestly thats one option im considering...

Actually the only option that I have right now.. but in the future I hope they will have this one. though I hate scratches honestly but the top portion is exposed
    Purchased KEYone accessories  today.-img_20170519_151003.png

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 02:12 AM
    Would it be possible for you to take some (close-up) pictures of the attached screen protector? I have had so many bad experiences with screen protectors and slightly edged screens (OG Passprt *cough*) that I simply gave up.

There is one in the works already, the OEM Pocket:
    If you don't want to wait, you can also try getting the same OEM leather pocket for the BlackBerry Priv, the KeyOne fits in nicely - although the LED cut-out doesn't match.
    Will do tonight.
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    05-19-17 03:21 AM