Hi @ all.

I have a Problem and i do not know if this a General Problem or only a Problem with my device.
    First of all, i am realy happy with the Keyone !
    I will not get another Phone anymore.

But something is weird.

Every 3 or 4 times i start a call, there comes no free sign and 10 seconds later, the Display gets black.
    when i then hit the button to turn on the Display again, this will happen, but i cannot unlock it anymore.
    I can only restart the device.

If I interact before the black Screen, I am not able to cancel this call anymore.
    It seems like this Service or app that handles the call is crashed.

So my Question is, did somone else have the same experience or an solution for that ?
    Or an idea what is wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Volla
    cmykink likes this.
    05-22-17 11:59 AM
    Same or similar problem for me. Phone seems to go to black state upon receving (and accepting) a phone call.
    05-23-17 06:50 AM
    There's a censor that turns your screen black when you put the phone close to your ear. It seems like something is blocking it so it thinks you're talking on the phone
    FF22 likes this.
    05-24-17 10:47 AM
    The sensor should be near the top speaker above the screen. Try placing your palm over those sensors for a moment, then removing it. That may help the sensor realize that there's light.

This is the same sensor that phones use to notice they're either flipped face-down, or in a pocket/purse.

If this doesn't work, contact Blackberry or the place where you purchased the phone. You may be able to get it replaced since the sensor may be faulty.
    anon(2313227) and FF22 like this.
    05-24-17 11:47 AM
    Hi @ all,

The sensor is not the Problem i think.
    Because sometimes i have the Option to work on for some minutes before it crashes.
    Then it seems that the Phone app is hanging. The Screen of the app is White and even if i Close the window, it does not close the app and i am not able to start the the app again.

Also it is not possible to go in flight mode.
    No Connection is beeing disabled until i restart the whole phone.

This is realy weird....
    05-29-17 02:57 AM
    Ok, got a new phone today.
    Same Issue...

I do not know how to fix it anymore =(
    05-29-17 06:42 AM
    The sensor should be near the top speaker above the screen. Try placing your palm over those sensors for a moment, then removing it. That may help the sensor realize that there's light.

This is the same sensor that phones use to notice they're either flipped face-down, or in a pocket/purse.

If this doesn't work, contact Blackberry or the place where you purchased the phone. You may be able to get it replaced since the sensor may be faulty.
    I've used Sensor Kinetics to test my proximity sensor. There are plenty of similar apps out there as well.
    05-29-17 09:11 AM
    I figured out that these strange problems depend on the Bluetooth Connection.
    When i disable Bluetooth, i do not have any further Problems.
    I called for 3 Days up to 30 Times a day, no Problems.
    As soon as i swtched on the BT Headset from Plantronics again, 3 calls Later freeze and reboot -.-
    I also have the same Problems with my One Year old Renault Talisman (R-Link2)...

Since this is the second device with the same Problems, i need a Solution because from my Point of view (often traveling with my Car and using the Headset the whole day) the device is broken.

Anyone who have a working Headset ?
    06-08-17 07:50 AM
    Hi. I've got the same issue. Did you find any solutions? Calling is my primary work thing and this really push my nerves to the edge.
    07-10-17 05:14 AM
    I hate holding the phone for phone calls so I use my Plantronics 5200 on all my calls. I had the phone lock up just once, and I spend at least 3-4 hours a day on calls.
    Your issue just might be with the proximity sensor in your Plantronics ear piece. Either turn it off or try resetting it. To reset the sensor turn on the unit and place it on a wood or other non-conductive surface. Do not place it on metal. Leave it there for about 30 seconds. That is supposed to reset the sensor.
    You can turn the sensor off by going into the PLT Hub app or computer.
    Give these a try and see what happens.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 07-10-17 at 03:36 PM.
    07-10-17 07:35 AM
    nope, that does not help.
    The Problem also occurs on my car.
    So that is no fix -.-
    07-19-17 07:53 AM