Yes, S8 seems to amp them up and make the colors more saturated while KEYone keeps them more natural unless you go out of your way to change them via the mode settings.

For example: The 'Vivid' mode on KEYone which enhances the colors and makes them pop is more along the lines of what the S8 takes as a standard. I prefer having the option to control that vs. having it set as a standard.
    I allready love my Passport Camera and I'm very good to make pictures with in great quality, but the KEYone get me more and more exciting. All these good reviews and stories how the device is working from good battery,camera en fantastic keyboard. I gone take a beer now, cheers all and thanks Bla1ze for your response.

p.s. you allready had time to watch Fortitude
    04-30-17 01:41 PM
    What can you say about the shutter speed and focus' speed when taking pictures of moving objects? I take lot of pictures when mountain biking and hiking but the Passport's camera is way too slow to picture birds, mooses etc. Is KEYone any faster and how fast it is to take a accurate picture?
    04-30-17 02:44 PM
    What can you say about the shutter speed and focus' speed when taking pictures of moving objects?
    Camera speed is fast and it will go as long as you hold down the button. Talking like 20 pics in 2 secs if you wish. The focus is fast and haven't had any real concerns with it. It's certainly faster than the Passport and even the Priv and DTEK60. While you might get some blurry shots of 'in action' things, I guarentee that if you're doing rapid fire shots you'll end up with a good ratio of usable shots as well.
    Cannond likes this.
    04-30-17 03:46 PM
    Can you change focus using the capacitive keyboard or change settings using the keys?
    04-30-17 05:51 PM
    04-30-17 05:52 PM
    Post your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-hvkiogd.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-iszqvfw.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-v5bpznh.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-9zcjpa3.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-tz1zloh.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-broqmcp.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-kbmdahu.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-3hlcrb9.jpgPost your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-oi9tzju.jpg

More.
    04-30-17 06:27 PM
    WOW! What a camera!
    04-30-17 06:31 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hvkiOGd.jpg 
Views:	759 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	422213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isZQvfW.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	422214Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v5BpznH.jpg 
Views:	772 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	422215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9zCJpA3.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	422216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TZ1zlOh.jpg 
Views:	759 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	422217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brOQMcp.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	422218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KbMdAhU.jpg 
Views:	750 
Size:	156.3 KB 
ID:	422219Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3HlcRb9.jpg 
Views:	748 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	422220Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oI9TzjU.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	200.8 KB 
ID:	422221

More.
    Hey PRESIDENTE BLA1ZE those are awesome pics!
    04-30-17 06:35 PM
    Thanks for sharing those pictures ! Can someone tell the shutter speed and ISO ranges in manual mode ?
    Thanks !
    05-01-17 02:59 AM
    Yeah looks like blackberry have nailed it with the camera big time.
    Chris Townsend3 likes this.
    05-01-17 03:07 AM
    The quality makes me feel like I was there with you

Posted via CB10
    Chris Townsend3 likes this.
    05-01-17 03:44 AM
    Thanks Blaze, those look great! I have heard that the camera is slower then others like the S8 and Pixel, and that you have to hold the shot or it will be blurry. Do you experience this or is it fast enough? They were saying probably the processor was the difference in speed between taking the shots.
    05-01-17 12:11 PM
    Thanks Blaze, those look great! I have heard that the camera is slower then others like the S8 and Pixel, and that you have to hold the shot or it will be blurry. Do you experience this or is it fast enough? They were saying probably the processor was the difference in speed between taking the shots.
    I refer you back to this post. - http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...1#post12857492 Best answer I have right now. I have zero complaints about the speed of the camera thus far.
    diego.roscetti likes this.
    05-01-17 12:48 PM
    Is bla1ze cam set to vivid or hdr mode?
    05-01-17 10:20 PM
    Pretty happy with the cameras performance so far.

Shutter speed is also the quickest I have experienced on a personal phone, appears to be at least on par with my friends iPhones.
    Attached Thumbnails Post your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170501_1558163.jpg  
    05-02-17 11:55 AM
    Thanks for all the photos. I was wondering if its possible for people to take a few more photos indoors please? I'm curious to see how the Keyone operates in rooms with varying light sources and shadow/dark spots. thanks in advance!
    05-02-17 10:42 PM
    Some direct comparisons between the Priv & the K1.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2bzwv2d93...utSyOii7a?dl=0

Using manual mode (you can check the EXIF data for each compared shot)
    - **K.JPG files are from the KeyONE,
    - **F.JPG files are from the PRIV

-> In this configuration, I have to admit that PRIV shots are better. But I probably have to learn how to improve my shots with the K1.
    delanyinspiron6400 likes this.
    05-03-17 01:30 AM
    Awesome! Keep it coming! Can you show the "vivid mode" vs normal mode shots?
    05-03-17 05:57 AM
    Some direct comparisons between the Priv & the K1.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2bzwv2d93...utSyOii7a?dl=0

Using manual mode (you can check the EXIF data for each compared shot)
    - **K.JPG files are from the KeyONE,
    - **F.JPG files are from the PRIV

-> In this configuration, I have to admit that PRIV shots are better. But I probably have to learn how to improve my shots with the K1.
    Priv looks better and K1 seens ro have noise and colors are also no good , why? maybe test more
    05-03-17 09:19 AM
    05-03-17 09:19 AM
    Yeah, I need to investigate a lot more. In those light/temp°/ conditions, the Priv seems to perform *a bit* better but I'm sure the K1 does a better job when handling high contrasts and maybe dynamic range. Will probably try various scenarios, it took me a lot of time to learn from the PRIV

BTW, I have to check about the Camera 2 API support.
    05-03-17 09:23 AM
    Hmm...not bad. Makes me appreciate my Priv more now that I have seen some side by sides. I figured you would be able to tell a good bit of differences, but like you said, it appears the Priv not only holds its own but comes out ahead in most of those shots. Aside from that, one area where the K1 def. has the Priv beat is shutter speed and lag. The Priv crawls sometimes when taking a photo, esp. HDR.
    05-03-17 10:54 AM
    You're right ! The K1 is definitively faster in focusing and processing... A loooot faster.
    But the Priv camera is underrated. It's really an amazing combination of : good sensor, good optics and good software processing.
    I made impressive shots with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Post your photos taken with the BlackBerry KEYone!-46549.jpg  
    05-03-17 11:00 AM
    Yeah, I need to investigate a lot more. In those light/temp°/ conditions, the Priv seems to perform *a bit* better but I'm sure the K1 does a better job when handling high contrasts and maybe dynamic range. Will probably try various scenarios, it took me a lot of time to learn from the PRIV

BTW, I have to check about the Camera 2 API support.
    Auto mode with both cameras would be interesting to compare. It took me a long time to learn the Priv, too. (Still learning :-) Do the tools look different in the two cameras?
    I got my Priv early and the software was improved several times. I discovered you can choose in the Priv settings, standard or fine. Are those options also in the KEYᵒⁿᵉ?
    I wonder if there will b e updates and improvements to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ camera like there were for the Priv.
    I am looking forward to using the KEYᵒⁿᵉ camera.
    (Of course, there will be no contest when it comes to selfies.)
    05-03-17 12:51 PM
    Yes, I'll perform a test in automode, too. The software is the exact same as the Priv with fine/excellent... Compression settings. The only difference is that in manual mode, the Priv has an ISO50 option, the K1 starts at 100.
    No Camera 2 API support for both devices...
    05-04-17 12:51 AM
1,608 1234 ...