Hi all,

Just created a poll here: What are your most important features in the Rome? - Poll

Vote for the features you want most in the Rome. Remember though, the more you vote for the less they'll stand up.
    Hope this will help BlackBerry get it right.

(Concerning the poll, I didn't include the keyboard because it's sort of obvious. I put in everything else I could think of).

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 12:13 PM
    I imagine the ROME is pretty much a done deal at this point.... all it's waiting on is probable to see if the DTEK sells and then for time to pass after the Argon's launch (they don't have the funds to bunch three product launches together).
    09-01-16 02:02 PM
    Some of the most important features aren't even on their. For example the keyboard. Should it be Priv/Classic or Passport style. Size?.
    The phone should combine a Classic style keyboard with if possible the keyboard trackpad funktion, 8mp front camera, great specs(most importantly fast processor,screen quality and battery life) , handy size and a fast and very user-friendly hub.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 02:30 PM
    Some of the most important features aren't even on their. For example the keyboard. Should it be Priv/Classic or Passport style. Size?.
    The phone should combine a Classic style keyboard with if possible the keyboard trackpad funktion, 8mp front camera, great specs(most importantly fast processor,screen quality and battery life) , handy size and a fast and very user-friendly hub.

Posted via CB10
    See, the way I reasoned was: based on what I know from the Rome's mockups, what are the features that would be missed if absent? Based on the mockups, we pretty much know what the style is, that it's got a physical keyboard, no trackpad etc.

Those features would belong on a poll called, say, "what are the features you want most in your next BlackBerry ".

Is this clear?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 02:33 PM
    I imagine the ROME is pretty much a done deal at this point.... all it's waiting on is probable to see if the DTEK sells and then for time to pass after the Argon's launch (they don't have the funds to bunch three product launches together).
    I fear you're right, but we'll see. Worst case scenario, maybe they can use it for the rome 2...
    </dreaming>

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 02:47 PM
    If it doesn't have the physical keyboard style of the Classic, it's already dead to me.
    09-01-16 02:52 PM
    Build quality /back and front camera/ battery life.

But I would stay with PRIV for a while longer if they just fixed the overheating issue and battery life.

As of last week I'm also having problems with the keyboard.
    The small plastic line between the alt and enter row/A-delete row got loose and screws with the phone when I try to push it in/out 🙄

Since my issues won't get solved with an update I will probably let it RIP as soon as any new PKB phone comes out.. Or if the Note 7 gets an updated snap on keyboard from the Galaxy that's usable..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-01-16 08:13 PM
    Just sayin', I don't get the need for the front camera, unless you're video-conferencing.

Learn how to take selfies old skool people!
    09-02-16 02:27 PM
    Removable battery but good keyboard like the classic and if possible BlackBerry 10 interface much like Sony has its own unique android experience.. ooh yeah and a white version. That's all for now

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 05:10 AM
    Just sayin', I don't get the need for the front camera, unless you're video-conferencing.

Learn how to take selfies old skool people!
    Me neither, but it's interesting to see how high it ranks. It was even in front of the back camera at one point.

Posted via CB10
    pizzawheel likes this.
    09-05-16 09:20 AM
    Removable battery but good keyboard like the classic and if possible BlackBerry 10 interface much like Sony has its own unique android experience.. ooh yeah and a white version. That's all for now

Posted via CB10
    Ah, forgot to put removable battery in the list. But if we're realistic here, that's not coming back, let's face it.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 09:21 AM
    I know it is probably wishful thinking but I would love a removable battery.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 11:26 AM
    Hi all,

Just created a poll here: What are your most important features in the Rome? - Poll

Vote for the features you want most in the Rome. Remember though, the more you vote for the less they'll stand up.
    Hope this will help BlackBerry get it right.

(Concerning the poll, I didn't include the keyboard because it's sort of obvious. I put in everything else I could think of).

Posted via CB10
    A well laid out idea.

Posted via the BlackBerry PRIV
    09-05-16 11:30 AM
    I'm so happy to see rear camera still holding the lead over narcissist camera, I mean front camera, lol. Just kidding. :-D

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    09-05-16 12:34 PM