This is exactly the way I feel about Chen. He shouldn't be CEO, but he could be the lead advisor to someone more charismatic and human.

I've never seen anything positive in the news spun by Chen, just confusing, embarrassing gaffs and misconstrued, heavy-handed announcements (threats to cease production).

When Heins tried to put the company up for sale, he did a lot of damage by making BBRY look unstable. Same with Chen not being simple and direct with his plans. It's not refreshing to hear that the handset business may or may not be closed.

Posted via CB10
    So I think you mean that he should just be CEO and let someone else do the publicity stuff... Not all CEO's speak directly to media.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-29-16 08:56 AM
    Like cows to a saltlick, the masses follow the media and flock to the all touch devices (android and fruity) and "believe" it is "what's best for them" because that is what they hear and are being told. Instead, if they would honestly look at what they use the device for I believe with much better marketing, BlackBerry would have never been in this situation. Whenever I talk to folks about BlackBerry (been a BlackBerry owner since 2005 and now still rocking my Q10), overwhelmingly they have never used a BlackBerry and have only heard negatives and would not waste their $$ on one. After showing them mine and how easy it is to use and the advantages I have with the PKB, many would be willing to give a try, but now no where to check out any more. Maybe the Priv, but that's just a sort of mishmash of true PKB. What a lost opportunity!! Bring on the Mercury ASAP!! Price it right and I will get at least a few bought by friends if it is as good as I expect it to be.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 09:32 AM
    Reminds me of that literal doctor in Arrested Development:

"BB QWERTY keyboard will live on...in the devices that already have it."
    09-29-16 01:30 PM
    Reminds me of that literal doctor in Arrested Development:

"BB QWERTY keyboard will live on...in the devices that already have it."
    The only Arrested Development reference fits BB10 is someone here yelling "there are dozens of us!"
    09-30-16 09:41 AM
54 123