Forgot the pattern! How can I reset it?
    07-22-17 01:40 AM
    I don't think you can =/. I'm also interested if you can or not though
    07-22-17 02:03 AM
    Factory reset the phone. Enter the pattern wrong 10 times and it'll probably do it (I'm not sure how to get into the bootloader).

That's the price you pay for security. If you could reset the pattern/PIN lock and still access your data, so could someone else.
    07-22-17 08:40 AM
    Yes, the factory reset was required. I couldn't remember my gmail password and had to change it so they (Google) put a 24 hour wait on allowing me to login again on the phone. Thus the phone was useless for 24 hours. At least it happened on a weekend and I had a backup phone to bridge the gap. I've got it back running now and just about to where I had it setup before. The only issue I'm seeing is that BBM messages are not showing up in the Hub. I'll try a reboot and see if that solves it otherwise I'll be posting another question shortly.
    07-24-17 11:37 AM
    Yes, the factory reset was required. I couldn't remember my gmail password and had to change it so they (Google) put a 24 hour wait on allowing me to login again on the phone. Thus the phone was useless for 24 hours. At least it happened on a weekend and I had a backup phone to bridge the gap. I've got it back running now and just about to where I had it setup before. The only issue I'm seeing is that BBM messages are not showing up in the Hub. I'll try a reboot and see if that solves it otherwise I'll be posting another question shortly.
    When I recently had to reset my Priv, it took a few hours, yes, hours, for one bbm chat group to restore. The others restored within about 5 minutes. No idea why.
    07-24-17 02:29 PM