Thanks for all your input, you helped me make the right decision...it's going back.

Now hurry up Keyone!
    04-16-17 03:52 AM
    They are but there better corded for ios then android. And believe a lot of people use them. Lol that's funny that you would say that. Facebook, Instagram, snap chat etc are better on ios and millions of people use them.

I don't even like ios that much but I'm not gonna lie, they are coded better on ios
    That's because most developers develop for iOS first and then later Android.
    04-16-17 09:37 AM
    Should have bought another Classic for less than $100 and got by until the K1 drops. It's so close now I can't imagine making that move. I limped along with my Classic until the PRIV was finally released on Verizon. No possible way I wasn't waiting. I've done the slab devices and they are no Bueno for sending out proper work emails without having to re-read and correct.
    04-16-17 09:55 AM
    They are but there better corded for ios then android. And believe a lot of people use them. Lol that's funny that you would say that. Facebook, Instagram, snap chat etc are better on ios and millions of people use them.

I don't even like ios that much but I'm not gonna lie, they are coded better on ios
    Snapchat works way better on ios than my priv, I can vouch for that
    04-16-17 03:30 PM
    That's true
    04-16-17 03:59 PM
    It definitely does
    04-16-17 04:00 PM
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/j...end-on-it.html
    04-16-17 04:01 PM
    Are we talking about careers on this thread?

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    04-16-17 04:06 PM
    1000% true. Snapchat on the Priv was horrible.

04-16-17 04:07 PM
    Are we talking about careers on this thread?

No, but we ARE talking about social media.

Are we specifically NOT talking about careers?

I presume everyone here works for a living. I found that article interesting, and Snapchat came up here--so I referred to that article.

Maybe no one here works for a living?
    04-16-17 04:14 PM
    No, but we ARE talking about social media.

Are we specifically NOT talking about careers?

I presume everyone here works for a living. I found that article interesting, and Snapchat came up here--so I referred to that article.

Maybe no one here works for a living?
    Thankfully my career doesn't rely on social media for me to progress? I honestly have no clue to respond to this silly comment.

Also that article was all over the place, I couldn't follow the guys train of thought. First he's talking about how his job relies on social media but then he's condemning it?

EDIT: never mind, after a second read I understand what he is saying. But to be honest it seems that this article really only applies to guys like the author where they sit all day in front of a computer and have more of a tendency to be drawn to social media because of how easier accessible it is
    Last edited by Dirtymike14; 04-16-17 at 04:33 PM.
    04-16-17 04:21 PM
    Thankfully my career doesn't rely on social media for me to progress? I honestly have no clue to respond to this silly comment.

Also that article was all over the place, I couldn't follow the guys train of thought. First he's talking about how his job relies on social media but then he's condemning it?

EDIT: never mind, after a second read I understand what he is saying. But to be honest it seems that this article really only applies to guys like the author where they sit all day in front of a computer and have more of a tendency to be drawn to social media because of how easier accessible it is
    He is saying don't be stupid on social media cause one can lose his/her job or not to get any if an employer goes to those website to see how his/her employee s are doing or decide not to hire the one that have been silly on those social site
    04-16-17 05:02 PM
    He is saying don't be stupid on social media cause one can lose his/her job or not to get any if an employer goes to those website to see how his/her employee s are doing or decide not to hire the one that have been silly on those social site
    Surprisingly he didn't actually mention that once, I think that's just the general understanding of social media now.

He did bring up some interesting points about how the perceived value of one's own brand that they think their building from social media isn't as valuable as people make it out to be, but because of this perceived value people get addicted to it and causes them to lose focus on let's say a project for work or something
    04-16-17 05:05 PM
    Surprisingly he didn't actually mention that once, I think that's just the general understanding of social media now.

He did bring up some interesting points about how the perceived value of one's own brand that they think their building from social media isn't as valuable as people make it out to be, but because of this perceived value people get addicted to it and causes them to lose focus on let's say a project for work or something
    That too
    04-16-17 05:07 PM
    Some people have to have 2 phones anyway, i would do both if i were you.
    04-16-17 05:09 PM
    Some people have to have 2 phones anyway, i would do both if i were you.
    Currently using a 7Plus and a Classic.

04-16-17 05:42 PM
    How so? I get a lot of work done on my iPhone. I can edit files, email them, etc. I also use the Priv for work. I find both efficient and productive.
    Easy coming from BB10 - IOS so inefficient. I can do the same but quicker on BB10. Plus no Dam button to use to get to another app. Can't have multiple screens open and go back and forth etc. It's amazing to me in this day an age IPhone has a home button. In addition, I couldn't believe how many apps I needed to download or use when a lot of them are baked into BB10. I absolutely hated the IPhone and will never buy one in the future.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-17 05:54 PM
    Easy coming from BB10 - IOS so inefficient. I can do the same but quicker on BB10. Plus no Dam button to use to get to another app. Can't have multiple screens open and go back and forth etc. It's amazing to me in this day an age IPhone has a home button. In addition, I couldn't believe how many apps I needed to download or use when a lot of them are baked into BB10. I absolutely hated the IPhone and will never buy one in the future.

Posted via CB10
    I can get a lot of work done on mine. But, I've been using iOS since iPhone 4. So, I've learned how to navigate it and use Microsoft Word, Excel, etc on it.
    04-16-17 07:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    BB 10 is dead. So no more baked in, even with Android.
    Everything is a service now.
    04-16-17 07:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    It all depends on the needs of the user. For lots of users nowadays, BB10 is just ineffective. BB10 can't connect to work servers anymore... so that's a huge no-no in productivity no matter how good the phone is.
    04-16-17 07:22 PM
    I'd keep the red iPhone 7 if I were you. Sorry KEYone lovers, but I personally don't dig that phone at all.
    04-16-17 08:41 PM
    I'd made that a backup phone for my red passport. It has better app support and camera

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    04-16-17 09:32 PM
    Thanks guys...i'll think about what to do, I can return it, it's more the not knowing when the keyone is coming out, if we knew for definite i'd probably have just waited
    Be patient. Big announcement is expected early to late next month. Shipments to start in June, hitting the shelves in North America in July - September time frame.
    04-16-17 10:07 PM
    I've had 27 different smartphones from BBOS, to BlackBerry 10, to BlackBerry powered by Android, to currently having a work issued iPhone 6s and personal iPhone 7. Personally, I do think the iPhone is a great phone with a great, simple OS. For me though there are two problems. (1) I miss the Physical Keyboard (2) I miss the HUB. So for me, while I "do not mind" using the very capable iPhone, I would much rather have both a Physical Keyboard and the HUB along with BlackBerry's software. The DTEK50 was great for a little but I prefer having the Finger Print Scanner and I felt the DTEK60 was to large. I guess the bottom line is with the iPhone you are losing out on a lot more than you may initially think if the Physical Keyboard and HUB are important to you. So I'd definitely return and get all your money back. Just my opinion.
    04-16-17 10:19 PM
    This used to be the case as early as 2-3 years ago but absolutely no longer. Also apps are at minimum equal on Android N if not better. Don't forget that Android controls over 80% of world market. So maybe apps that are mainly used in USA only developers will concentrate on them more; but using Snapchat on my kids iPhone and my Pixel there is very little difference.
    My Air Canada app, 4 major Canadian bank apps, LinkedIn, FB, Instagram, Canadian news apps are all equal or better than the ios version.
    This is a USA excuse because iOs dominates only in USA. In other countries iOs is not nearly as dominant or its a small minority.
    04-16-17 10:41 PM
94 1234