My Classic keeps crashing, got so fed up with it and waiting for the Keyone I ordered a red iphone 7 last night...now I wish I hadnt!

I love my blackberry, on my 4th, I don't need one for work but I do like the keyboard...think I've made a mistake not waiting : /
    04-15-17 04:01 PM
    IPhone 7 is actually good phone and you'll enjoy it. I swap my phone weekly so I need BlackBerry, Android , and iPhone lol.
    04-15-17 04:05 PM
    If you feel you've made a mistake, cancel it? Or Sell it when you get it?

Not a fan of the iPhone so I wouldn't have done it..
    04-15-17 04:08 PM
    Yep, should have an issue unloading it . It is a nice device, but I'm #blackblackberry and just to make @bigbadwolf happy , I'm also #teambla1ze
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-15-17 04:16 PM
    Thanks guys...i'll think about what to do, I can return it, it's more the not knowing when the keyone is coming out, if we knew for definite i'd probably have just waited
    04-15-17 04:16 PM
    Thanks guys...i'll think about what to do, I can return it, it's more the not knowing when the keyone is coming out, if we knew for definite i'd probably have just waited
    And this is the problem right here.

Not getting a keyone either way, it's hilariously overpriced.

But for the people who DO want one, a release date is important.

Personally I'm looking at two new devices, the Nokia 9 and OnePlus 5. Whichever one has a release date, and puts up preorders first, will probably get my business.

Same for the keyone, and the small handful of people who actually want one. With no release date, or any news, they'll just get something else.
    04-15-17 04:21 PM

Personally I'm looking at two new devices, the Nokia 9 and OnePlus 5. Whichever one has a release date, and puts up preorders first, will probably get my business.

Same for the keyone, and the small handful of people who actually want one. With no release date, or any news, they'll just get something else.
    Fair enough... both phones don't have a physical keyboard and don't have a release date either.

Posted via CB10
    tnewton3 likes this.
    04-15-17 04:34 PM
    My Classic keeps crashing, got so fed up with it and waiting for the Keyone I ordered a red iphone 7 last night...now I wish I hadnt!

I love my blackberry, on my 4th, I don't need one for work but I do like the keyboard...think I've made a mistake not waiting : /
    You'll like the iPhone until the KEYone launches and then you'll regret it haha.
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    04-15-17 04:39 PM
    Two different animals it's nice to have a few devices to use.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-17 05:08 PM
    Real ballers get the Retro iPhone 7, none of this Red nonsense.

Apple iPhone 7+ Retro | Limited Edition
    04-15-17 05:18 PM

Why? Simply for the sake of buying a phone???

Is THAT what drives people? Pure marketing? Hey, look--a phone came out! Must buy--OH WAIT, ANOTHER phone just came out! Must buy--OH NO, WAIT...

Some people have an absolute need for a new phone right now, and are disappointed that The One they want is not immediately available--so they're forced to do something else just so they can have a phone.

But most people here apparently just want to buy something, ANYTHING, like they're a Kardashian on Rodeo Drive. And they're blaming TCL for not giving them what they want to buy RIGHT NOW. So they go buy something else. ????? Makes no sense.

To them I say, go buy something today--and when the K1 is out, go buy it. You'll be yearning for something new anyway, right?
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-15-17 05:47 PM

You can cancel your order. If you are diehard Blackberry, you may not like iPhone. However, if you are open to learning it, you may really enjoy it. Any Apple Store will be happy to assist you in anyway possible to make sure you have a good experience.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-15-17 05:51 PM
    Classic buyer's remorse LOL...no pun intended.
    04-15-17 06:08 PM

Is THAT what drives people? Pure marketing? Hey, look--a phone came out! Must buy--OH WAIT, ANOTHER phone just came out! Must buy--OH NO, WAIT...

Some people have an absolute need for a new phone right now, and are disappointed that The One they want is not immediately available--so they're forced to do something else just so they can have a phone.

But most people here apparently just want to buy something, ANYTHING, like they're a Kardashian on Rodeo Drive. And they're blaming TCL for not giving them what they want to buy RIGHT NOW. So they go buy something else. ????? Makes no sense.

To them I say, go buy something today--and when the K1 is out, go buy it. You'll be yearning for something new anyway, right?
    It's their money, let them do what they want with it
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    04-15-17 06:17 PM
    I had been using iPhone 7 Plus for the last few months and although it does it's job but there seems to be no soul in the device.

I know it's hard to describe it but all these touch devices over the period just becomes boring. I still miss my Passport. Priv did fill the void but the performance and other hardware issues it possessed let me go off it.

I am hoping KeyOne will be the next phone that will provide the character I want in a phone. Too many generic designs out there. Besides that I dig physical keyboard.

Ps: Typing this took a while even though the keyboard on iPhone isn't that bad. No fun whatsoever lol
    04-15-17 06:41 PM
    It's their money, let them do what they want with it
    As long as they just do it, and quit whining about how it would have been the K1 but it isn't now and therefore it must be something else.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-15-17 07:38 PM

Return it. The KEYone will get here soon.
    04-15-17 08:09 PM
    I wouldn't say you mad a mistake the iPhone does have its pros, especially app wise. But keyone will be a really good phone to have. I currently have a s7 and a iPhone 6s. The quality of iPhone apps is 100 times better then android but I still prefer android as my main device because of the options it offers me. And BlackBerry suite makes it better as well.
    04-15-17 08:52 PM

The only people who are concerned about an actual date are those with a broken phone. My 4 year old Z10 is still going strong albeit the small battery drives me up a wall. I'm planning on getting the KEYone whenever it comes out.. April, May, June doesn't matter as long as the Z10 keeps rockin until the KEYone is released. If for some reason the Z10 dies overnight I can get by with my antique Bold for a few weeks or grab a Priv for around $250 USD or a Z10 for a little over $100. In addition, the KEYone is NOT insanely overpriced... the complete value added package makes it a good value for the money.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3641385) and dbollman423 like this.
    04-15-17 08:53 PM

I had an IPhone 6 and absolutely hated. Returned it within 30 days and grabbed my kid a Droid. The IPhone is such an inefficient unproductive phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-17 08:57 PM
    If you're still within your return period, return it.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    04-15-17 09:01 PM
    I had an IPhone 6 and absolutely hated. Returned it within 30 days and grabbed my kid a Droid. The IPhone is such an inefficient unproductive phone.

Posted via CB10
    How so? I get a lot of work done on my iPhone. I can edit files, email them, etc. I also use the Priv for work. I find both efficient and productive.
    04-15-17 11:14 PM
    I wouldn't say you mad a mistake the iPhone does have its pros, especially app wise. But keyone will be a really good phone to have. I currently have a s7 and a iPhone 6s. The quality of iPhone apps is 100 times better then android but I still prefer android as my main device because of the options it offers me. And BlackBerry suite makes it better as well.
    Any major app on iOS is available on Android. Who actually uses any of those junk apps anyways ?
    04-16-17 01:02 AM

Unfortunately yes, this is some people's logic. Others that save their hard earned dollars for a $600 smartphone don't have the luxury of buying a new phone every time a new one comes out. Others do.
    04-16-17 01:04 AM
    Any major app on iOS is available on Android. Who actually uses any of those junk apps anyways ?
    They are but there better corded for ios then android. And believe a lot of people use them. Lol that's funny that you would say that. Facebook, Instagram, snap chat etc are better on ios and millions of people use them.

I don't even like ios that much but I'm not gonna lie, they are coded better on ios
    04-16-17 02:24 AM
94 123 ...