So it seems that Keyone won't be coming to Fido? At least not right away anyway. I can't find it anywhere that says shop Blackberry will sell it. So as Fido users in Canada, what are our options to acquire one of these asap?
    05-18-17 12:33 PM
    05-18-17 12:35 PM
    Oh sweet! That's awesome then, unlocked version can be purchased directly from them. I was planning on having my friend UK buy one and send me one, but I can wait a few weeks if it's going to be available here anyway.
    05-18-17 12:47 PM
    Works for me!
    05-18-17 05:24 PM
    Some rumours going around that BBmobile deleted a lot of Tweets about it being available as an unlocked version on the 31st. Who knows what's going on, I guess we will just have to wait and watch.
    05-18-17 07:28 PM
    Hopefully an unlocked version is available but if it isnt why not just buy the Rogers version at full price.
    05-18-17 07:42 PM
    Would need to be unlocked to use on Fido. It is an option, I had to do that with the Priv. But I would rather not if possible.
    05-18-17 07:53 PM
    I'm with Fido and I've got the UK version. Works like a charm on all fronts
    05-18-17 08:07 PM
    Would need to be unlocked to use on Fido. It is an option, I had to do that with the Priv. But I would rather not if possible.
    You had to unlock your Rogers Priv to use on Fido?! That's bizarre -- I'm currently using my Rogers Priv with a Fido SIM. Didn't have to unlock it.
    05-18-17 08:11 PM
    I think Fido is owned by Rodgers.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 03:39 PM
    I am only guessing, but would that not be the same thing as using a Telus locked phone on Koodo, and a Bell Locked phone on Virgin? They use the same network, and should work.
    05-19-17 03:56 PM
    In the past some phones have worked interchangeably between Rogers and Fido and some haven't. It probably will work but I would prefer the unlocked version direct from BB if possible. Is that going to happen on say shop blackberry?
    Yesterday 11:01 PM
    I think Fido is owned by Rodgers.

Posted via CB10
    That is correct. Remember, all the smaller guys are owned by the Big-3. Mafioso tactics in Canada. There is no choice.
    Yesterday 11:20 PM
    You can use your Fido SIM in a Rogers phone with no issues and vice versa. You can also use a Koodo phone on Telus without problems as well guy.

Posted via Commodore 64
    Yesterday 11:48 PM
    So it seems that Keyone won't be coming to Fido? At least not right away anyway. I can't find it anywhere that says shop Blackberry will sell it. So as Fido users in Canada, what are our options to acquire one of these asap?
    I use to work for RW and as far as I know locked RW devices are provisioned to work on the FIDO network. Essentially its the same network.
    Today 12:09 PM