I live in Toronto area and ordered mine with unlocked mobile from U.K. and wondering if I have to pay any duty or taxes upon arrival via FedEx.
    05-20-17 09:41 PM
    That passport is looking real nice, would buiy one in a heartbeat if it had android on it
    Passport does look much better than the K1 now that I see them side by side (Verizon never had the Passport, so I never had a chance to try one out).

Personally, I am still on the fence about going Android. My Classic still works great, and for the web-based apps that I need for work, my iPhone handles those just fine. Having two phones is a bit of a pain, but certainly not unmanageable.

Posted via Blackberry® Classic SQC-100 / 10.3.3.1463
    05-20-17 09:51 PM
    Just bought mine earlier today - The phone is a work of art, nothing else to add really

Didn't know that the charging port was different until i tried to use an old charger with it, just means i will need to buy extra ports for travelling as the chances of anyone else having spares are pretty much slim to none
    Do you mean the USB-C cable that you plug in? Yes you might not find that too many places in 2017. But alll high end Androids will use it starting this year. And all Macs will use it (they started last year). And the Nintendo Switch uses it. It is the future. So you will be able to use those cables on other stuff in the future.
    05-21-17 07:09 AM
    Hey, I would recommend micro USB to USB C converters, had the same issue as you when I picked up a nexus last year. Given how popular micro USB is the converts are the best option, their a few quid for a pack of three.
    05-21-17 04:08 PM
    Passport does look much better than the K1 now that I see them side by side (Verizon never had the Passport, so I never had a chance to try one out).

Personally, I am still on the fence about going Android. My Classic still works great, and for the web-based apps that I need for work, my iPhone handles those just fine. Having two phones is a bit of a pain, but certainly not unmanageable.

Then why waste money....
    05-21-17 07:25 PM
    05-21-17 07:36 PM

I say ditch the iPhone and Classic for the KEYone. I plan on ditching my iPhone. I want to be excited about my phone again.
    scada.shawn and chockster like this.
    05-21-17 09:20 PM
    Got mine today too from Selfridge (I'm in Toronto). Loving it so far! Only gripes are no three swipe gestures and pkb shortcuts won't work with Nova launcher. Other than that, this is the BB I've been waiting for all my life!
    what network are you on? Any LTE issues given that the UK EMEA model lacks some LTE North American bands?

Just loving my amazing Q10
    05-21-17 11:26 PM
    So, I normally refuse to pay more than £10 for a sim only contract instead of the astronomical prices phone operators ask these days, which are more than my gas/elec with my logically being that all android / slap phones carry out the same task and the newer phones do not providing that technological shift to the next revolution in mobiles but I've not had the same thoughts with the K1, although I am paying more than I normally it being couple with android has provided that technological shift!! I have to say it's the best phone by far that I have ever used!
    05-22-17 07:27 AM
    So, I normally refuse to pay more than £10 for a sim only contract instead of the astronomical prices phone operators ask these days, which are more than my gas/elec with my logic being that all android / slap phones carry out the same tasks and the newer phones do not providing that technological shift to the next revolution in mobiles but I've not had the same thoughts with the K1, although I am paying more than I normally do it being coupled with android has provided that technological shift!! I have to say it's the best phone by far that I have ever used!
    05-22-17 07:28 AM
    I received mine in Denmark today. Ordered from the UK. Can't use a UK charger in Denmark though- so I used my Samsung S8+ charger instead. Do you think i'll be fine? Thanks.
    05-22-17 09:14 AM
    what network are you on? Any LTE issues given that the UK EMEA model lacks some LTE North American bands?

Just loving my amazing Q10
    I'm with Rogers and live right in the City of Toronto. Absolutely no issues with reception. In fact, I think the KEYone reception is better than my PRIV and DTEK60.
    05-22-17 10:50 AM
    Another minor wrinkle - when you close a chat on WhatsApp and go back to the list of chats you end up with a translucent black box at the bottom of the screen. Something that has come up in the past couple of days. Not sure what triggered it...
    05-23-17 01:58 AM
    guys, can anyone tell me if the oem charger has interchangable plugs for travelling, or does one need an international adaptor? Hoping its like the old BB chargers that you can swap the attachements for the country your travelling too!
    05-23-17 04:01 PM
    Glad to see this as well, I'll be doing the same
    05-23-17 04:23 PM
    Glad to see this as well, I'm making the same decision here in the states.
    05-23-17 04:25 PM
    Any news from ATT or US Retailer?
    05-23-17 07:57 PM
    got mine on ee uk and loving it, very confused with android but getting there
    05-25-17 12:40 PM
    Well, I did it! I got my Keyone this week and it's a really great and beautiful phone.
    Really fast, lovely screen, unbelievable battery life and really fast charging.
    HOWEVER, I CANNOT LEAVE MY PPSE!
    Even with all the irritations of Android apps being a bit sluggish on it,
    In my opinion, no phone that has been made, reaches the sheer quality of the Passport.
    I'm aware that the K1 camera Is light years ahead of the Passport ( brilliant ),
    and videos are much more pleasant to watch, and a few other places, where it wins.
    But, ( my opinion, again ), the PPSE is so much nicer to hold, so much nicer to type on and,
    even though the K1 speaker is better than most Androids,
    the PPSE speakerphone just oozes full bodied quality.
    So the K1 is going on Ebay, it's just too good a phone to have lying around
    and I just hope that BB or TCL give us a PPSE that runs Android!
    Don't get me wrong, anyone who hasn't had a PP SE, will just LOVE the Keyone!
    Keyone 9.5/10. PPSE 10/10
    World War Z30 likes this.
    05-26-17 03:18 PM
    Collected mine after work today! What a great piece of kit.
    05-26-17 05:16 PM
    Typing on my K1, received it today from Selfridges.(located in Los Angeles). It definitely was worth the wait. Side note , I'm on TMo and no problems yet.
    Can you confirm if VoLTE and wi-fi calling works on TMO?
    05-26-17 07:58 PM
    Well, I don't officially have it but I got my email that's it's been officially shipped from Rogers in Canada
    05-26-17 08:19 PM
    I got mine from Unlocked Mobile on Tuesday (5-23-17), forgot to post in this thread 😇
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-27-17 12:00 PM
    Post here guys and your first impression!
    Loved the email management and set up on the Passport. Have got Keyone today and emails have not transferred over - will not accept settings, passwords etc (that are correct). Getting annoyed!
    05-27-17 02:00 PM
    I received mine in Denmark today. Ordered from the UK. Can't use a UK charger in Denmark though- so I used my Samsung S8+ charger instead. Do you think i'll be fine? Thanks.
    I have the same issue since mine also was delivered with the UK Plug.
    I use the charger of my previous phone , PRIV and it works fine .
    05-27-17 08:16 PM
976 ... 1112131415 ...