Just wondering if KEYᴼᴺᴱ would work on jio
    It does support the bands required (TDD LTE 38,40 as far as I know)
    Not sure whether the -2 model has those bands or not.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    05-10-17 11:20 PM
    I got mine yesterday from Selfridge. It's great all the way so far. Best things are the feel, quality and form factor.
    05-10-17 11:20 PM
    I just want you guys to know that you all suck! So jealous!!
    05-11-17 01:01 AM
    I just want you guys to know that you all suck! So jealous!!
    Thank you 😁
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-11-17 01:05 AM
    What does it smell like? What does the charger weigh? How enchanted do you feel while you prance around busy streets with it? Did you shed a tear? If not, why?
    pale_face and RebeccaBatts like this.
    05-11-17 02:36 AM
    Stupid question but where is the toggle for vibrate/ring. I always though android had it in the notification panel. I went to edit the toggle switches and didn't see anything.
    05-11-17 08:02 AM
    Stupid question but where is the toggle for vibrate/ring. I always though android had it in the notification panel. I went to edit the toggle switches and didn't see anything.
    You just need to press the volume rocker to bring the volume bar up, then touch the bell on the left to either silence, or change to vibrate. The icon will change depending on what you select.
    05-11-17 09:35 AM
    You just need to press the volume rocker to bring the volume bar up, then touch the bell on the left to either silence, or change to vibrate. The icon will change depending on what you select.
    05-11-17 09:35 AM
    Yeah that's the only way I could think of. I was going crazy looking for the toggle. There's no toggle in the notification tray then? Is this a Nougat thing or did BlackBerry remove that toggle?
    05-11-17 09:37 AM
    I like the word "OS: Latest Android" . KEYone will always shipped with the Latest Android OS
    Or they already know they will not ship this phone for too long and pass this android version?? :-P
    RebeccaBatts likes this.
    05-11-17 09:41 AM
    Yeah that's the only way I could think of. I was going crazy looking for the toggle. There's no toggle in the notification tray then? Is this a Nougat thing or did BlackBerry remove that toggle?
    I don't remember there being a toggle? Was it on the Priv with Lollipop / Marshmallow?

One thing I don't like with Nougat is the notifications. I really liked the Marshmallow notifications where on the lock screen, you'd have an icon in colour for the app and a little red spark on it. Like this:

Official "I got my KEYone" thread!-blackberry-priv-screen-shot-splat_2-100626303-medium.idge.jpg

Now, it's all white with Nougat on KEYone.
    No icon either.

Definitely not as aesthetically pleasing to me, but some may prefer it.

I
    05-11-17 09:41 AM
    Question for KeyOne owners, does the BB launcher support scrollable widgets?
    thanks
    05-11-17 11:15 AM
    I officially got my KEYone 2 days ago and love this device!

PS: Is anyone else not able to post from the CB Android app? I have no way to reply to the thread unless I am missing something.
    Attached Thumbnails Official "I got my KEYone" thread!-keyone2.jpg  
    RebeccaBatts and Snap51 like this.
    05-11-17 02:18 PM
    I officially got my KEYone 2 days ago and love this device!

PS: Is anyone else not able to post from the CB Android app? I have no way to reply to the thread unless I am missing something.
    Are you using the CB Forum app or the normal CB app??

In the normal CB app, I had to use the Web browser to reply. Don't know if I missed something either, but that was the only way I could do it.

It's straightforward in the CB Forums app... You have the like a (thumbs up) and the arrow for reply with quote... I just use that. (Am using it now.)
    05-11-17 03:33 PM
    Are you using the CB Forum app or the normal CB app??

In the normal CB app, I had to use the Web browser to reply. Don't know if I missed something either, but that was the only way I could do it.

It's straightforward in the CB Forums app... You have the like a (thumbs up) and the arrow for reply with quote... I just use that. (Am using it now.)
    Just downloaded the CB forums app and am posting from there now. Kind of strange it doesn't let you in the original app. Was able to do so before.
    RebeccaBatts and Pez1983 like this.
    05-11-17 03:44 PM
    I have assigned 'phone mute' shortcut (short press) to the letter Q for Quiet. Press Q once and it changes to vibrate, press it again and it goes to silent. Press it once more to go back to normal.
    05-11-17 03:45 PM
    I'm so jealous of you all who have there's!
    I have ordered mine from Clove.co.uk and there expected stock is due the week commencing 22nd of May. Add shipping time and customs clearance and I'm thinking mid June by the time my beautiful new KEYone arrives.
    It's going to be a long month....
    05-11-17 04:44 PM
    Can you assign the convenience key to silence the phone? Completely?
    05-11-17 04:45 PM
    Do all of you guys have a dot on your D key? Is this supposed to be there? Just noticed it while scrolling.
    05-11-17 09:54 PM
    Do all of you guys have a dot on your D key? Is this supposed to be there? Just noticed it while scrolling.
    Yep
    05-11-17 09:58 PM
    You won't miss much but if you don't get used to the keyboard, there's no need to change. For me the best virtual keyboard is Google's because of the swipes, I really got used to it. And I really like the pshysical keyboard to, so I don't miss the iPhone.
    BlackBerry VKB blows the Google Keyboard out of the water. And built in swipe.
    05-11-17 10:13 PM
    Just got mine at Dixons in Gatwick Airport. It was £460 ticket price but then I had a stash of gift vouchers from work so paid just under £200 in the end. I am changing from Nexus 6P and chose this over Google Pixel.
    I really like it so far 👍
    05-12-17 01:40 AM
    It's there for recognizing the middle of the numbers.

Posted via CB10
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    05-12-17 02:59 AM
    It's there for recognizing the middle of the numbers.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks that's what I thought it was for. I wish instead they did it for the g and h keys for touch typing.
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    05-12-17 02:31 PM
    Typing on my K1, received it today from Selfridges.(located in Los Angeles). It definitely was worth the wait. Side note , I'm on TMo and no problems yet.
    nickelodeon008 likes this.
    05-12-17 06:04 PM
976 ... 89101112 ...