05-21-17 12:50 PM
83 ... 234
tools
    Did those of you who chose pay later receive a queue number?
    yup, i'm number 14 picking it up at a local store UNLESS bb mobile offers it for sale unlocked on their site on the 31st. If so, then I will cancel the rogers order as i'm planning on buying outright either way.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-19-17 04:39 PM
    Canadians are paying $649-$699 CAD, so the profit margin is less for TCL.
    None of you know the duties, taxes, marketing or distribution costs in each country that can take away margin so not as simple as calculation of exchange rate. Would that be nice if that easy.
    05-19-17 04:39 PM
    Germany paying €599 which is about $660 USD. I think they win the prize for getting screwed.
    05-20-17 12:48 AM
    I chose to pay up front and didn't see a queue number on order, didn't get an email confirmation, don't see anything on device reservation page, Rogers chat says I need to call the sales department to get info, phone sales people say they don't see anything I need to ask the online chat :s

The only thing for certain is they took my payment from my credit card and applied it as a bill credit which is what was supposed to happen, so I dunno :S
    05-20-17 09:48 PM
    I chose to pay up front and didn't see a queue number on order, didn't get an email confirmation, don't see anything on device reservation page, Rogers chat says I need to call the sales department to get info, phone sales people say they don't see anything I need to ask the online chat :s

The only thing for certain is they took my payment from my credit card and applied it as a bill credit which is what was supposed to happen, so I dunno :S
    I talked to Rogers rep about not receiving an email. She checked my records and showed that I placed an order and the Keyone will be shipped to my home before the 31st. She also mentioned that I should receive email with tracking number when it actually ships.
    05-20-17 10:10 PM
    That's not what they told me.. I also placed the order online thru device upgrade didn't receive any emails so decided to call in and they told me itll only get shipped out on the 31st.

Shipping will take 3-5 business days from the 31st so decided to cancel the order and reserve it online. Got a confirmation email and picking it up in stores on the 31st
    05-20-17 10:42 PM
    I ordered one device as a new line activation and the other was on the reservation system and im in the que as #62 . I am taking advantage of activation a new line at 0$ for my dad but im using device but the other is on an existing account share plan.
    05-21-17 11:47 AM
    You can't go wrong for $0 on a 2 year contract for those of you wanting to go the carrier route.
    Yeah but those premium plans from robbers start at like $120 per month
    05-21-17 12:50 PM
83 ... 234