I've registered multiple times and still haven't received any notifications about availability. I've read it's been delayed until May, but why can't we PRE-ORDER? Wouldn't that make it easier for BlackBerry Mobile? I want an unlocked device and do not want to wait for my carrier. That's 100% of the cost going to TCL, so what is up?
    04-10-17 08:59 AM
    I've registered multiple times and still haven't received any notifications about availability. I've read it's been delayed until May, but why can't we PRE-ORDER? Wouldn't that make it easier for BlackBerry Mobile? I want an unlocked device and do not want to wait for my carrier. That's 100% of the cost going to TCL, so what is up?
    Pre-orders have not yet been made available. Launch date is still unknown.
    04-10-17 09:18 AM
    Okay good to know by why haven't the customers that have registered for updates not received any updates? This would be helpful information.
    04-10-17 09:24 AM
    Okay good to know by why haven't the customers that have registered for updates not received any updates? This would be helpful information.
    Updates about what, given that there's been no launch date announced and pre-orders haven't been mentioned?
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    04-10-17 09:37 AM
    Not sending any message, not even a short one saying "i know you exist keyone lovers", is simply shocking. Blackberry love have been always underestimated and underrewarded
    Bennett Ragan likes this.
    04-10-17 09:42 AM
    There was an official launch event, which I watched, which they "officially" announced it be available in April 2017. Yes there was a launch date.
    04-10-17 09:43 AM
    There was an official launch event, which I watched, which they "officially" announced it be available in April 2017. Yes there was a launch date.
    And now the new availability date is May as Tweeted by Steve Cistulli on March 31.
    04-10-17 09:55 AM
    Not sending any message, not even a short one saying "i know you exist keyone lovers", is simply shocking. Blackberry love have been always underestimated and underrewarded
    Yes, true.
    04-10-17 09:57 AM
    Yes, true.
    Not sure if this qualifies, but when I went to the blackberrymobile site to register yet again, it stated that I had already subscribed.

So my email address is in there somewhere.
    04-10-17 10:00 AM
    I didn't even get so much as a confirmation email. Same for anyone else?
    megafan2000 likes this.
    04-10-17 10:16 AM
    I didn't even get so much as a confirmation email. Same for anyone else?
    I got two emails from BlackBerry Mobile when I registered on their website on February 17. The first one asked me to confirm my subscription and the second one said "Thank you for describing!" and said "Now that you are on the list, you'll be among the first to hear about announcements and special offers."
    04-10-17 10:45 AM
    So why didn't we get an email as registered users? This is my point. The more communication, the less confusion.
    04-10-17 10:58 AM
    So why didn't we get an email as registered users? This is my point. The more communication, the less confusion.
    Agreed and just to clarify my post above after registering, I never received any confirmation or any email whatsoever.
    04-10-17 10:59 AM
    Probably because BlackBerry Mobile doesn't yet have everything they need in place to announce an official availability date and provide details of special offers.
    04-10-17 11:06 AM
    They haven't replied to any customer inquiries on their FB page either. That's future revenues going down the drain.
    04-10-17 11:08 AM
    They haven't replied to any customer inquiries on their FB page either. That's future revenues going down the drain.
    Communication hasn't been first rate, but the KEYone will be.
    04-10-17 11:30 AM
    If I weren't so excited to get one of these babies, I wouldn't complain.
    kitmo and jamesharmeling like this.
    04-10-17 11:34 AM
    I got two emails from BlackBerry Mobile when I registered on their website on February 17.
    Hmm. Maybe I was just too late to the party or maybe SpamAssassin assassinated it. Maybe I'll create an extra email account and make sure spam gets sent to a spam folder instead of /dev/null.
    04-10-17 12:28 PM
    I'm completely with you. At least some information to keep the people warm would be good.

Why seting such a newsletter up, if nothing is forwarded to the people. Makes no sense and is an evidence, that Marketing / Communication is still not theirs.

Praise to Mr. Cistulli's tweets, where we at least got some information - Though it is still not clear how the roadmap looks like.

Why not sending this information out to all subscribers?!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 12:36 PM
    The first update will be that it's been delayed again. This entire launch is baffling the in its stupidity. Don't know who to blame, TCL or BB. There has been only silence.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 12:39 PM
    Forget any news from BlackBerry until mid may. Its BlackBerry not Samsung, LG, Huawei or other brands. BlackBerry never did marketing well, that is the reason why it shares 0,03 % of the devices market.
    04-10-17 12:42 PM
    ... Why seting such a newsletter up, if nothing is forwarded to the people. Makes no sense and is an evidence, that Marketing / Communication is still not theirs. ...
    A newsletter was not mentioned, but asking people to register makes a lot of sense for TCL in order to get some idea of the interest level for the KEYone.
    04-10-17 12:47 PM
    This has been standard as far as I've seen.

There are never any updates right up until launch day, and you can always get that information first from places like crackberry and such.

In fact I had a Priv in my hands when I finally got an email from Blackberry letting me know it was available.

There have been no updates because there are no updates. The phone has been delayed, but they don't want to inform people of that.
    04-10-17 12:50 PM
    In fact I had a Priv in my hands when I finally got an email from Blackberry letting me know it was available.
    HAH! Talk about asleep at the wheel!
    04-10-17 03:30 PM
    Forget any news from BlackBerry until mid may. Its BlackBerry not Samsung, LG, Huawei or other brands. BlackBerry never did marketing well, that is the reason why it shares 0,03 % of the devices market.
    0,03 % of their BB10 phones. BlackBerry Android phones are just Android phones 😉
    th.1977 likes this.
    04-10-17 04:13 PM
45 12