Not sure if this was already posted... but a nice review of the Keyone: BlackBerry KEYone review - Review - PC Advisor

on the road with my BlackBerry
    bluesqueen23 and kitmo like this.
    03-26-17 09:51 AM
    Not sure if this was already posted... but a nice review of the Keyone: BlackBerry KEYone review - Review - PC Advisor
    How can someone review something they've never handled and which hasn't been released?

Just another Internet article based on information from other sources in order to fill a web page.
    03-26-17 11:38 AM
    It is a positive article and keeps the KEYone in the news. The writer says he or she was at MWC and checked it out there. It is good that it stays in the news to remind people. Looks like a UK article and I think there actually a pre order site in the UK.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 03-26-17 at 01:50 PM.
    kitmo likes this.
    03-26-17 12:41 PM
    Yeah...decent review for a general audience who might have forgotten about BB.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    pgauci likes this.
    03-26-17 01:17 PM
    How can someone review something they've never handled and which hasn't been released?

Just another Internet article based on information from other sources in order to fill a web page.
    Seems they have handled it. They say right in the article:

The KEYone isn’t perfect, and it may well struggle to sell. However we are excited by the time we’ve had with it.

AND:

Or, the Passport should have run Android. But after we took the KEYone for a spin at MWC in Barcelona, maybe we can forgive BlackBerry for its tardiness.

Posted with my  Classic
    03-26-17 02:35 PM
    Thanks for sharing and a good read, at this point in time any positive article about a future Blackberry product is refreshing.

As I have stated many times, I am buying the Keyone as soon as it becomes available on the Blackberry website.
    toddshillington likes this.
    03-26-17 07:10 PM
    Seems they have handled it. They say right in the article:

The KEYone isn’t perfect, and it may well struggle to sell. However we are excited by the time we’ve had with it.

AND:

Or, the Passport should have run Android. But after we took the KEYone for a spin at MWC in Barcelona, maybe we can forgive BlackBerry for its tardiness.

Posted with my  Classic
    Handled, sure. Long term use to justify a 'review'? Nope. It's a great initial impressions post. However, it's a terrible review post. But alas, positive posts are better than negative or no post lol.
    03-26-17 08:40 PM
    Is this the same unit or different than the MWC?

He mentions two speakers at the bottom and I am not sure if that translates to it should be stereo speakers or not or if it's just inaccurate
    03-27-17 01:46 AM
    Thank You
    03-27-17 04:57 AM
    As a reader take it for what it is. The "review" isn't much of a review at all. Just the impression of the writer's limited interaction with the device coupled with a spec sheet.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-27-17 07:31 AM
    Is this the same unit or different than the MWC?

He mentions two speakers at the bottom and I am not sure if that translates to it should be stereo speakers or not or if it's just inaccurate
    It IS the hardware from MWC.
    03-27-17 12:26 PM