lol. No.
    All I needed to hear. I'm hoping it's coming from carrier negotiations so this phone doesn't drop at 2 carriers in Canada and the US market is screwed which can severely hurt the release of a new phone. I'm sorry to say but VZW needs to carry this device. Selling unlocked won't be enough.
    04-03-17 09:21 PM
    Wait a second... are you saying that somehow they put in the KEYone alien language support before Lithuanian? Someone in the forum is going to post a tantrum so bad...

I think that the aliens in Roswell are behind the KEYone delay. They've been probing the phones, and, you know, that can leave marks.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-03-17 09:25 PM
    I think that the aliens in Roswell are behind the KEYone delay. They've been probing the phones, and, you know, that can leave marks.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    I can assure that is not the case.
    Unlike you humans, you may have noticed that we are slightly more advanced.
    "Delay" is strictly a human trait.
    It's no surprise that you'll find anything to blame your dysfunctions on, though. I mean, blaming it on aliens????
    04-03-17 10:18 PM
    I really hope that BlackBerry learned from the Classic desaster. Only about every 10th unit had evenly lit keyboards. It's a shame for a company that stands for these keyboard like no other.

I'll wait one more month if the keyboard backlight is even then.

But honestly: I'll buy two devices at launch. I'm pretty sure only one will have evely lit keyboards.

Funny that my Priv that I bought on Black Friday was perfect in this regard.
    04-04-17 08:24 AM
    But this isn't a flagship. Was never marketed as such, and isn't intended to be considered such.

It's just a phone--a Blackberry with a keyboard.

So you can't compare it to other phones that ARE the flagships of the line--Galaxy S, iPhone 7, LG V series, etc.
    "This flagship premium device will be priced at just 599 euro, 499 pounds, or 549 dollars in the U.S." - Nicolas Zibell at MWC 2017

I don't even care about the spec wars, but you're such a relentless fanboy so there you go.
    zensen likes this.
    04-04-17 10:30 AM
55 123