Judging from these photos, the Keyone is just about the same size as the Z30??? That's scary cos that would mean the screen size would be small for me.

Posted via CB10
    As Kevin showed in his video that FF22 linked, when it comes to communication, the viewable screen is actually larger, thanks to the PKB.
    03-18-17 09:00 AM
    As Kevin showed in his video that FF22 linked, when it comes to communication, the viewable screen is actually larger, thanks to the PKB.
    Yeah I know that too and saw the video as well. I a just hoped it was a bit larger than the 30 and also considering that I'd be using it as a more of an all round device, not just for messaging and communication. I really wanna cry right now...I'll still hold out till I see what it looks like in real life. Always wanted the DTEK60 cos of the specs and screen but the camera on this made me wanna wait too. I'll have to see which features I desire the most to decide.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 09:08 AM
    Yeah I know that too and saw the video as well. I a just hoped it was a bit larger than the 30 and also considering that I'd be using it as a more of an all round device, not just for messaging and communication. I really wanna cry right now...I'll still hold out till I see what it looks like in real life. Always wanted the DTEK60 cos of the specs and screen but the camera on this made me wanna wait too. I'll have to see which features I desire the most to decide.

Posted via CB10
    If it had the Z30 screen size, the bloody phone would be huge!
    03-18-17 09:16 AM
    Definitely double tap to wake up.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    I love that feature. It is also on the Priv.
    03-18-17 11:02 AM
    Where did you hear that?? Absolutely everyone can take and share photos!!!!!
    LOL I was just going off the feeling that no one has shared their photos taken with the KeyOne. I am on the edge of whether to ditch my Priv for the KeyOne. The camera is a big factor to me in the equation.

I would love to see some photos take with the KeyOne beside photos taken with a Priv. Can you help?
    03-18-17 11:15 AM
    LOL I was just going off the feeling that no one has shared their photos taken with the KeyOne. I am on the edge of whether to ditch my Priv for the KeyOne. The camera is a big factor to me in the equation.

I would love to see some photos take with the KeyOne beside photos taken with a Priv. Can you help?
    He's already said before that he isn't going to do that part of the review until other tech sites have their devices, it wouldn't be fair.
    03-18-17 11:32 AM
    So no one is allowed to share photos TAKEN with the KeyOne? Kinda strange to have all these meet ups and hands on and no one still knows how good the camera actually is. Strange.

Where did you hear that?? Absolutely everyone can take and share photos!!!!!

Some crazy idea!!! CBK, you have had an older pre-production model for months, which takes amazing photos.

Somehow, a rumor is going around here that TCL has to fix lots of issues before the KEYone can be finalized and released.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 11:55 AM
    He's already said before that he isn't going to do that part of the review until other tech sites have their devices, it wouldn't be fair.
    But every other aspect of the device can be inspected and talked about? I just don't get it. I mean to have the same camera as the Pixel and that not even be mentioned in the launch presentation was odd. Basically radio silence about the camera since as well.

I'm sure it takes great photos. Some folks think the Passport took great photos. But if I am going to sink $550 in a new phone, I want to know how much better it is than my current device.

I have seen hundreds of photos of people holding the phone now and playing with it. I have seen it from every angle, but I have yet to see a demonstration of the camera quality in the phone.
    03-18-17 12:00 PM
    Did anybody find out about the battery life?

The rest of it looks great, by the way.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    03-18-17 12:03 PM
    But every other aspect of the device can be inspected and talked about? I just don't get it. I mean to have the same camera as the Pixel and that not even be mentioned in the launch presentation was odd. Basically radio silence about the camera since as well.

I'm sure it takes great photos. Some folks think the Passport took great photos. But if I am going to sink $550 in a new phone, I want to know how much better it is than my current device.
    The camera will get a full review at the official release, promise.
    03-18-17 12:03 PM
    Did anybody find out about the battery life?

The rest of it looks great, by the way.

Great battery life.

However, we cannot take the KEYone home, and use it for a few days, which would be the ONLY way to extensively test the battery life.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 12:06 PM
    LoL! It's like no one is reading the threads, listening to podcasts, or watching videos.

Where's all the Miami peeps, with comments and pics?
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    03-18-17 12:19 PM

I have seen hundreds of photos of people holding the phone now and playing with it. I have seen it from every angle, but I have yet to see a demonstration of the camera quality in the phone.
    I've seen photos taken with it, and with pre-release software, on a pre-production phone, the images are outstanding. Relax, the camera is excellent, and everyone who has touched it has commented the same.
    kitmo likes this.
    03-18-17 12:23 PM
    Great battery life.

However, we cannot take the KEYone home, and use it for a few days, which would be the ONLY way to extensively test the battery life.
    True.

But the one actually showing it around with 200+ apps installed must be having an idea.

No one bothered to ask the most important factor in the mobile phone for a few of us BlackBerry users?

03-18-17 12:52 PM
    True.

But the one actually showing it around with 200+ apps installed must be having an idea.

No one bothered to ask the most important factor in the mobile phone for a few of us BlackBerry users?

It was asked and answered at the Barcelona meetup. Do we need to repeat everything?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 01:19 PM
    True.

No one had to ask. They saw the battery meter. It's also been discussed here, many other threads, on the blogs, and a few podcasts.
    03-18-17 01:21 PM
    True.

It might be good for you to attend a meetup, so you get a chance to ask your questions in person.
    03-18-17 01:34 PM
    Did anybody use DTEK to check on the security status of the KEYone? I did in Winnipeg and it was showing the lowest level of security. LOL

03-18-17 01:36 PM
    Did anybody use DTEK to check on the security status of the KEYone? I did in Winnipeg and it was showing the lowest level of security. LOL

Maybe others do not care about Dtek.
    03-18-17 02:24 PM

Pre-production software, being handled by hundreds of liquored up CrackBerry fanatics, cannot make for the best of security.
    03-18-17 02:28 PM
    Also had a chance to take a picture.
    Attachment 419630

Thank you CBK for all you do.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    Good looking bunch...well...except for that Kevin guy
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    03-18-17 03:23 PM
    Looks like another great event. I think these have been a fantastic idea to keep interest going.
    03-18-17 03:36 PM
    The waves crash on SouthBeach, a northern cold front brings cooler air to an otherwise hot and muggy day in Miami. Miami Heat are playing the Minnesota Timberwolves at American Airlines Arena. There are celebrities in town. There is also an ongoing fire raging in the hearts of BlackBerry fans who want to get their hands on the BlackBerry KeyOne.

Things in Miami heated up Friday night at the Anderson for the first CrackBerry MeetUp in the United States.

CrackBerry Kevin, back from Barcelona, smuggled a few BlackBerry KeyOne devices through Port of Miami to give the CrackBerry community some eyes on and hands on the highly anticipated KeyOne.

The turn out was amazing and many attending was able to give their opinions on camera and shared devices and stories of past, present and future and how BlackBerry helps them achieve CEO status.

The BlackBerry KeyOne is absolutely beautiful, sexy and feels right! A camera that rivals my Nikon DSLR. I cannot wait to make KeyOne my main smartphone. We were not in Orlando, but most of us were at JizznyLand!

Following CrackBerry and Kevin for many years it was awesome to finally meet the man, the myth, the legend and most certainly G.O.A.T of CrackBerry and all things BlackBerry. Looking forward to the next Miami MeetUp!!

My Armory: BlackBerry Priv Verizon
    BlackBerry VM605 BT Speaker
    BlackBerry PlayBook 32G
    2-BlackBerry Z30s Verizon
    BlackBerry 8900
    BlackBerry Bold 9900
    BlackBerry Portable Power Bank
    Attached Thumbnails The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170318_0043420.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_1921427-2.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_1934136.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_1940536.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_1941288.jpg  

The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_2006078.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_2134498.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_2304460-2.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170318_0017179.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-photofunia-1489473283.jpg  

The Miami greet and meet.-screenshot_20170317-191946-3.jpg   The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170318_0017155-2.jpg  
    Last edited by napleskahuna; 03-18-17 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Additional Photos
    03-18-17 05:13 PM
    Thanks! Love how you set the scene. Lol
    napleskahuna and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-18-17 05:38 PM
    Oh Yamahammer, you're being silly. Obviously for the meetups the security is going to low. I'm not putting passwords on the phones because we're passing them around like crazy. Would be annoying to have to re-unlock the phone every 2 minutes. That immediately gives you a poor DTEK rating.

03-18-17 05:45 PM
108 12345