Everyone second guesses the new name of any device but the commotion usually dies off pretty soon
    The iPad was a good one.

Mercury to be named "BlackBerry Press"?-images.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-09-17 06:56 PM
    In the latest CB podcast, Steve Cisculli says that the Mercury has been getting a lot of "press" and then goes on to give three theories for the explaining where the name Mercury came from. The one that is clearly his favorite and the one which he says "makes sense" is that "Mercury was known as the messenger of the gods, and hence the hard keyboard".

My guess is still that it will be the BlackBerry Press which is what Cisculli previously hinted at.
    02-10-17 12:10 PM
    In the latest CB podcast, Steve Cisculli says that the Mercury has been getting a lot of "press" and then goes on to give three theories for the explaining where the name Mercury came from. The one that is clearly his favorite and the one which he says "makes sense" is that "Mercury was known as the messenger of the gods, and hence the hard keyboard".

My guess is still that it will be the BlackBerry Press which is what Cisculli previously hinted at.
    Didn't he also say something to the tune of we'll see some Impressive or expressive stuff leading up to MWC? Soon as I heard that I was like "There we go, one more for BB Press" I would have to listen again to get the actual word he used unless someone else remembers.
    02-10-17 12:16 PM

HardPressed -- say it ain't so! JOKING. No actually, how about HG Press or HG PRESS 80? HG is the symbol for Mercury. Or maybe MPress
    02-10-17 06:57 PM
    Steve Cistulli should give a prize to the person who guesses the name based on his teases. Lol
    02-10-17 07:03 PM
130 ... 456