John Chen said the first production run of KEYone will be at the end of April, so April availability is looking less likely.
    03-31-17 08:04 AM
    John Chen said the first production run of KEYone will be at the end of April, so April availability is looking less likely.
    So maybe in hand May or June if small production batch

Disappointed. Must have found a material defect as TCL were excited for April according to last tweet. But obviously nothing to get excited about now.
    03-31-17 08:21 AM
    They're announcing preorders in April with a ship date in May with an estimated arrival in our hands in June apparently.
    I totally called this one last night!
    03-31-17 08:25 AM
    June?, I didn't hear the call, he actually said June in some markets?
    03-31-17 08:25 AM
    Yep. Production begins late April with deliveries in May, but global rollout not until June.
    03-31-17 08:30 AM
    Yep. Production begins late April with deliveries in May, but global rollout not until June.
    So the May dates that were seen on some retailer websites weren't wrong.
    03-31-17 08:50 AM
    At this point BBRY is up 15% on the day. The good news is that the transition to a profitable software company has been accomplished. BlackBerry is back.

First production late April. Preordering should be the next thing we hear about. I'm thinking we'll have phones in Canada early May.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 09:04 AM
    From the conference call:

We are now expanding to the next phase of our licensing program: This will focus on a broader set of endpoints. What this might mean, and I make no promise, is that you may soon see a BlackBerry tablet, and we will also be extended to co-branded handsets, and IOT and EOT devices. These endpoints will run our software and security features, and be co-branded "Secured by BlackBerry".
    andyk350 likes this.
    03-31-17 09:09 AM
    From the conference call:

We are now expanding to the next phase of our licensing program: This will focus on a broader set of endpoints. What this might mean, and I make no promise, is that you may soon see a BlackBerry tablet, and we will also be extended to co-branded handsets, and IOT and EOT devices. These endpoints will run our software and security features, and be co-branded "Secured by BlackBerry".
    This is very interesting: a BlackBerry secured tablet.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 10:38 AM
34 12