For sure I will get BlackBerry Keyone I just hope that screen protector or tempered glass will soon be available also a case

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 07:46 PM
    Already pics of cases and some that have showed up at amazin and eBay. I would expect tempered glass not to be far off
    03-21-17 07:57 PM
    Saw some screen protectors on Amazon for KeyOne.
    03-21-17 10:44 PM
    03-22-17 12:06 AM
    Yeah, I saw this one too... However I always see horrible reviews when the phones screens are curved (like in this case, the KEYone). Most cheap glass screen protectors are only flat so the sides will stick up when applied, or the protector only covers the flat portion.. which will look funny and probably suck.. 😕 . I hope this one will be good
    03-22-17 02:20 AM
    From my experience with priv glass curved screen protectors, I'm not holding my breath that these will any good. The Priv ones always ended up letting in dust after a few weeks or made parts of the screen unresponsive to touch
    03-22-17 06:01 AM
    Yeah, I saw this one too... However I always see horrible reviews when the phones screens are curved (like in this case, the KEYone). Most cheap glass screen protectors are only flat so the sides will stick up when applied, or the protector only covers the flat portion.. which will look funny and probably suck.. 😕 . I hope this one will be good
    I'm going to end up at my local ghost armor location and let them custom make my screen protector . Worked for my Priv but no tempered Glass options fit properly
    03-22-17 09:20 AM
    Yeah, I saw this one too... However I always see horrible reviews when the phones screens are curved (like in this case, the KEYone). ..
    The KEYone has a flat screen with a curved bezel.
    03-22-17 10:13 AM
    The KEYone has a flat screen with a curved bezel.
    Yes the question will be who will make them that actually fit. I've bought a few different ones for my dtek 60 but none seem to cover the full screen.

Until the device is released and people start buying tempered options from eBay, Amazon, etc it will be a roll of the dice until we here feed back
    03-22-17 10:37 AM
    I am purchasing a tempered glass screen protector prior to my device coming. I prefer to at least attempt to have the protection. I have always used a tempered glass/case combo for all of my devices but I am strongly considering the K1 naked. I looks like it would be better that way, but I'd still want to protect the screen.
    03-23-17 01:42 PM