Has anyone actually killed the battery? I'm thinking of trying. Two hours in of moderate use, only down 4%.
    06-23-17 11:10 AM
    Yes I have. A combination of lots of Internet use interspersed with Arkanoid vs Space invaders. Incredible game and a must have
    06-23-17 11:12 AM
    Yes I have. A combination of lots of Internet use interspersed with Arkanoid vs Space invaders. Incredible game and a must have
    Lol I'll have to check it out.
    06-23-17 11:16 AM
    I fully drained it on purpose the first night I had it. Haven't killed it since. While on vacation I got 3 days out of it before I decided the battery was too low. With my normal usage pattern, I'm looking at charging maybe once every four or five days. Awesome.
    06-23-17 11:22 AM
    I laughed the other day when I saw a couple of girls with slimline 'high end' android phones attached to these monstrous battery pack case contraptions.

My keyone looked positively svelte by comparison and it made me realise even more what an awesome device this is.
    06-23-17 11:44 AM
    I fully drained it on purpose the first night I had it. Haven't killed it since. While on vacation I got 3 days out of it before I decided the battery was too low. With my normal usage pattern, I'm looking at charging maybe once every four or five days. Awesome.
    Is it recommended to drain it once ? I thought with new battery tech, that wasn't needed ?
    06-23-17 12:28 PM
    I haven't killed it yet. Lowest I got it down to was about 10% after a late night out following a full day of work.

But I've noticed I changed my charging habits for the better. I now get home from work, continue to use my phone like normal (I don't have a computer at home, so I use it for everything), go to bed and wake up with about 40% left. Now I charge my battery while I get ready for work and by the time I leave, it's at 100%. I think this is also much safer on the battery since I'm charging for an hour or so to full charge instead of leaving it on the charger for 7-8 hours while I sleep.

Seriously, the battery is insane.
    06-23-17 12:39 PM
    Just go run your GPS for a few hours. That will kill it.
    06-23-17 12:40 PM
    I second that it is a great game
    06-23-17 02:50 PM
    Is it recommended to drain it once ? I thought with new battery tech, that wasn't needed ?
    I did that to make sure the battery gauge was calibrated. I've had devices with inaccurate gauges before and it's kind of funny if it goes for an hour on 0%, but pretty annoying when it dies at 50%.
    06-23-17 03:18 PM
    I did that to make sure the battery gauge was calibrated. I've had devices with inaccurate gauges before and it's kind of funny if it goes for an hour on 0%, but pretty annoying when it dies at 50%.
    Thanks for that tip. I'll run it down today and recharge
    06-23-17 03:42 PM
    I laughed the other day when I saw a couple of girls with slimline 'high end' android phones attached to these monstrous battery pack case contraptions.

My keyone looked positively svelte by comparison and it made me realise even more what an awesome device this is.
    this is funny. My brother in law has a s7 and the thing is the size of a muffler with the battery pack he has welded to it. Also, it's interesting going to a restaurant or store and seeing people hunting out outlets to plug they've phone in.
    06-24-17 09:09 AM
    I have not killed mine yet and I have tried. I am really impressed with this battery. I watch a lot of videos, music, surfing, yak yak yak . . . And it hangs in. Very impressive.
    06-24-17 09:12 AM