Would a dual SIM KEYone give potential buyers an incentive to get one?

I have been using a cheap Android dual SIM phone along with my Passport and it makes my life whilst data roaming a lot easier and cheaper/predictable.

I would rather just carry one device...

I would have had no questions in buying the KEYone if it had dual SIM capability.

Your thoughts and comments would be much appreciated.
    02-27-17 04:37 AM
    Dual SIM Capability would have made it the phone of the future! Now someone will beat BlackBerry to the punch!

 Passport SE with Vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS Version) 10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    02-27-17 04:57 AM
    Would a dual SIM KEYone give potential buyers an incentive to get one?

I have been using a cheap Android dual SIM phone along with my Passport and it makes my life whilst data roaming a lot easier and cheaper/predictable.

I would rather just carry one device...

I would have had no questions in buying the KEYone if it had dual SIM capability.

Your thoughts and comments would be much appreciated.
    The list of things that would have made it - and every other phone - better is infinitely long.
    02-27-17 06:45 AM
    Absolutely, assuming they utilized dual ACTIVE sim cards as opposed to dual standby. In fact, given Blackberry's demographic, I'm shocked that they haven't incorporated this in the Classic, Passport, Priv, or DTEKs much less their new "flagship".

And as for this:
    Dual SIM Capability would have made it the phone of the future! Now someone will beat BlackBerry to the punch!

 Passport SE with Vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS Version) 10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    The Dual SIM concept isn't new. Quite a few phablets have this capability along with some of the "flagship killers" from smaller company's such as OnePlus. In fact, if you're looking for a Dual-SIM phone today, the OnePlus 3T is probably your best bet on the market right now.
    It's a shame Blackberry isn't taking advantage of this because it would be a huge draw for the business minded consumer. They started with the concept of separating your business and personal life with BBos10 and having Dual SIMs just seems like the logical progression from that; a business and personal phone number in one handset.
    I love Blackberry to death but every time they're faced with a decision, they choose the wrong.
    jonuk69 likes this.
    04-15-17 01:36 AM
    I have a Asus Zenfone 3 with dual SIM which any can be turned off ......sweet
    04-16-17 05:17 AM
    I thought you can simulate now multiple phone numbers on one sim card? Then you wouldn't need dual sim

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    04-16-17 06:17 AM
    dual sim is very useful in Asia, but not really in NA. (1) the coverage overlap by carrier in majority of locations in NA. - or partner carriers. how many of you carry two phones, one t-mobile, one ATT for example. (2) it will take more space to for the handset. If you got small compact form, like Merc, it could be a bit difficult. Tablet or Phablet are different animal. (3) it is common in Asia, because fragmented carrier and partnership, you can have 5-6 types of plans with little or no overlap within a country, some are still 2G. However, as time goes, the consolidation might happen soon or later. So far,it is in need because the network set up in such way, it like chinese period of feudal warfare, need Ch'in dynasty to unify the region. Yes, it need to address the need of dual sim, but it is waste of resources from network to handset hardware/software. (not mention all the chaps in the stores, and all the network reconfigure, etc. etc. in efficient like hell... but good for employment... - remind me of old telecom days with many ladies sitting in front of panel connect landlines). IMHO
    04-16-17 07:04 AM