If what Kevin is saying is correct in that the Keyone's keyboard is like a Bold 9000 then I'm all in. The Passports keyboard was nice but I was too slow on it. The Priv's keyboard is pathetic, but this keyboard could be the one that brings me back.

I'm hoping they didn't cut corners on this one and it's like the Bold's; it could be a rebirth in that form factor. I know several people who wanted Android with a keyboard, tried the Priv, and hated the cramped, plastic, low travel nonsense that BB came out with. Here's to hoping this one is like the Bold's of old.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-26-17 08:50 AM
    I feel the same way about this new phone. Was thinking about going full android but the more i look the more i like.
    02-26-17 09:28 AM
    I'm waiting

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 09:29 AM
    If what Kevin is saying is correct in that the Keyone's keyboard is like a Bold 9000 then I'm all in. The Passports keyboard was nice but I was too slow on it. The Priv's keyboard is pathetic, but this keyboard could be the one that brings me back.

I'm hoping they didn't cut corners on this one and it's like the Bold's; it could be a rebirth in that form factor. I know several people who wanted Android with a keyboard, tried the Priv, and hated the cramped, plastic, low travel nonsense that BB came out with. Here's to hoping this one is like the Bold's of old.
    If only BlackBerry went Android a lot sooner, looking forward to using those shortcuts again
    02-26-17 09:36 AM

How do you feel about those glossy keys in terms of appearance/look?
    02-26-17 09:37 AM
    How do you feel about those glossy keys in terms of appearance/look?
    I think they look good. I'm not too concerned with how they look though. It's how they feel to me.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-26-17 09:43 AM