Hi,

I have a few questions regarding Hub and Whatsapp notifications. Situation goes like this:

a) I have several unread whatsapp messages, say 5 unread messages.
    b) Read just one message (Click in hub, taken into Whatsapp, click back twice to go back into Hub)
    c) Now when i'm back in the Hub, all my whatsapp unread messages became read....but in Whatsapp itself, still remains unread.
    d) New messages come in, all "read" messages in Hub, now became unread..

1) Still related to whatsapp, once i received new message, all unread messages will go to the top on the Hub with the latest timestamp (different from the actual timestamp received).

Is this a bug or just me experiencing this?

Sorry for my english though. Hope someone can understand.. hahahaha
    07-27-17 09:57 PM
    Have exactly the same issues with you !
    seems that there is bug in the integration of the app in the hub.
    07-27-17 11:04 PM
    Oh yeah, one more bug I guess.. When searching a name via hub, it takes to whatsapp app.. Not that particular chat..but sometimes it works.. Sometimes doesn't..
    07-28-17 03:12 AM
    Has anyone managed to get an answer to the above?. It is annoying. If still not sorted out, need to get whatsapp out of the hub. At the moment the hub looks a complete mess as the whatsapp keep taking the top few rows with current time.
    09-21-17 02:52 AM
    Has anyone managed to get an answer to the above?. It is annoying. If still not sorted out, need to get whatsapp out of the hub. At the moment the hub looks a complete mess as the whatsapp keep taking the top few rows with current time.
    09-21-17 02:53 AM
    09-21-17 02:55 AM
    09-21-17 02:55 AM
    09-21-17 02:59 AM
    09-21-17 02:59 AM
    09-21-17 03:05 AM
    It's not a bug.
    The Hub and WhatsApp on android work very differently than BB10.
    Would love for HUB and WhatsApp to have the same integration as BB10, but looks like it isn't happening anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-17 04:27 AM
    Hub on Android uses the notifications subsystem to draw most of its notifications into the Hub.
    If you have excessively large numbers of notifications in your WhatsApp folder or view you should delete the ones you no longer need in views and they will be retained in WhatsApp.
    500 notifications in one view is quite excessive in hub.
    Hub does have automatic deletion for old notifications but I do not know the settings I presume it is one week.
    09-21-17 05:31 AM
    It would be a good idea to clear out your hub cache files first
    09-21-17 05:32 AM