Have you used one or are you just making assumptions?
    Of course I have. I've used many. They're just sitting in my cabinet collecting dust. Looks cool on your wrist, no doubt about it. But I don't see the point of looking at a tiny screen for info when you can just get your phone out of your pocket for that. Also people in the theaters find it annoying at times lol

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    03-21-17 11:39 AM
    I have an awesome Citizen Ecodrive and the sapphire crystal doesn't get a single scratch despite numerous violent scrapes against concrete on skateboarding falls, while much skin is claimed.

Smartwatches are delicate things, to be worn while doing delicate stuff, like sitting lol.

I totally would not mind a BlackBerry calculator watch though.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 07:23 PM
    I have an awesome Citizen Ecodrive and the sapphire crystal doesn't get a single scratch despite numerous violent scrapes against concrete on skateboarding falls, while much skin is claimed.

Smartwatches are delicate things, to be worn while doing delicate stuff, like sitting lol.

I totally would not mind a BlackBerry calculator watch though.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I have a Tag Heuer Link CT1111, sapphire crystal that doesn't scratch, water resistant to 200 meters. I prefer not having to worry about anything happen to my watch. But....to each his or her own.

Attachment 419979

Posted with my  Classic
    03-21-17 09:20 PM
    Of course I have. I've used many. They're just sitting in my cabinet collecting dust. Looks cool on your wrist, no doubt about it. But I don't see the point of looking at a tiny screen for info when you can just get your phone out of your pocket for that. Also people in the theaters find it annoying at times lol

So you don't like Smart watches but you've got more then 1 sitting in your cabinet collecting dust.

I smell BS.

Another thing, so when I'm in the gym or on a run or in my office meetings I should pull my phone out when I could just use my Smart watch?

Why would people in theaters be annoyed because of a Smart watch when your'e supposed to turn off all electronic notifications when the movie starts anyway lol?

Try again.
    Yesterday 07:05 AM
    So you don't like Smart watches but you've got more then 1 sitting in your cabinet collecting dust.

I smell BS.

Another thing, so when I'm in the gym or on a run or in my office meetings I should pull my phone out when I could just use my Smart watch?

Why would people in theaters be annoyed because of a Smart watch when your'e supposed to turn off all electronic notifications when the movie starts anyway lol?

Try again.
    Lmao this guy here is seriously defending smart watches down to the tooth!

Listen bro, it's on if you like it or not. I find it completely useless and a gimmick. For your gym try a fitbit instead next time. But if you like gimmicks and useless accessories then go ahead! I'm not a fan of smart watches at all. I collect REAL watches lol my Rado says hello

Yesterday 11:37 AM
    Lmao this guy here is seriously defending smart watches down to the tooth!

Listen bro, it's on if you like it or not. I find it completely useless and a gimmick. For your gym try a fitbit instead next time. But if you like gimmicks and useless accessories then go ahead! I'm not a fan of smart watches at all. I collect REAL watches lol my Rado says hello

Im not defending it just seems weird that you say you don't like them but you've got more than 1 lol
    Yesterday 12:13 PM
    Im not defending it just seems weird that you say you don't like them but you've got more than 1 lol
    That's because I tried to get used to them. Especially the android watch from Fossil, MK, and from Motorola. They're beautiful looking watches, but their 'smart' features really turned me away from it. Like I said that's just me. Others may swear upon it thinking it's the best thing ever, but I think I'm a bit too old school for wanting actual watches on my wrist instead

Yesterday 12:22 PM
    Each to his own.... Glad you like regular watches! I have a gold accutron by Bulova. Great watch. I do like Smart Watches. I have them, and for me, they work.
    Yesterday 08:09 PM
    Key-One and Key-Time Watch pair would be nice too see.
    Asus zenwatch 2 is my daily time piece. Got the gunmetal version with large watch face. Love it.
    Today 02:20 AM
34 12